Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

New Tactics

Re: New Tactics

:cool:Hehe, i believe i have discovered a "possible" winning formation. It seems to work 85% of the time since i started using it. (It may not work for everyone since my team has a pretty high rating and also because i manage 2 other clubs with lower rating players and it doesent seem to work). Anyway give it a try if you have nothing to possibly lose. Here it is:

(:)please excuse my spelling)

MY TEAM: 4-2-4

Tackling Style: Hard

Passing stye: mixed

tempo: normal

mentality: Atacking

Atacking Style: mixed

Pressing: own half

ONLY check these: Counter atack, tight marking, & play maker

(This is what i put for these)

Captain: Ribery

Free Kicks: Ribery (uses both feet)

Play Maker: Lloris (he gets a lot of high ratings and MVP)

Penalty taker: Luis Fabiano

Corner: Zambrotta (uses both feet)

Target man:none

GK:Llorris

Def:(make ALL arrows for the 4 defenders pointing down)

Zambrotta-----Mertesacker----Chielini-----Lahm

Mid: (the player playing on the right has to be a CM/DM with an arrow pointing up/right)(the player playing on the left has to be a CM/AM with an arrow pointing down/left)

-----------------Veira----Stankovic-----------

Fwd:(I really dont know what position the players on the outside have to be (wingers?) . All i know is that the player playing on the right should have and arrow pointing down/right. The player playing on the left should have an arrow pointing down/left.)

Higuain--------------------------------Ribery

------------Luis Fabiano----Pato-------------

Hope this helps:)

:cool:Hehe' date=' i believe i have discovered a "possible" winning formation. It seems to work 85% of the time since i started using it. (It may not work for everyone since my team has a pretty high rating and also because i manage 2 other clubs with lower rating players and it doesent seem to work). Anyway give it a try if you have nothing to possibly lose. Here it is:

(:)please excuse my spelling)

MY TEAM: 4-2-4

Tackling Style: Hard

Passing stye: mixed

tempo: normal

mentality: Atacking

Atacking Style: mixed

Pressing: own half

ONLY check these: Counter atack, tight marking, & play maker

(This is what i put for these)

Captain: Ribery

Free Kicks: Ribery (uses both feet)

Play Maker: Lloris (he gets a lot of high ratings and MVP)

Penalty taker: Luis Fabiano

Corner: Zambrotta (uses both feet)

Target man:none

GK:Llorris

Def:(make ALL arrows for the 4 defenders pointing down)

Zambrotta-----Mertesacker----Chielini-----Lahm

Mid: (the player playing on the right has to be a CM/DM with an arrow pointing up/right)(the player playing on the left has to be a CM/AM with an arrow pointing down/left)

-----------------Veira----Stankovic-----------

Fwd:(I really dont know what position the players on the outside have to be (wingers?) . All i know is that the player playing on the right should have and arrow pointing down/right. The player playing on the left should have an arrow pointing down/left.)

Higuain--------------------------------Ribery

------------Luis Fabiano----Pato-------------

Hope this helps:)[/quote']

So, what are your current results, is this still working? I might give it a try against my next opponent as it is an unmanaged 4-4-2 that has for full backs poorly rated players of other positions.

I lost my last match 1-0 but the statistics were not out of proportion. Come to think of it, i dont remember a time my statistics going wild ever since i started using those tactics (ill check on that).....but anyway the loss was against an unmanaged club and i was on a winning streak before that against other unmanaged clubs. Hope this helped with your decision:)

i don't like the new tactics page where the condition, morale and rating were all on the same page and could be easily sorted out. the new layout requires the troublesome act of pressing the 'i' button for conditioning and morale to show up separately.

just hope you'll revert back to the old one or would make it customizable for the users. thanks

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL!

I am a Gold Manager with 8 clubs & this mod has taken the enjoyment out of choosing my tactics.

I don't think I'll be renewing my Gold membership & will revert to managing just one club due to this mod which is very "User UNfriendly" & annoying!

Can users please be given the option to choose which positional description type they prefer? Or just revert back to the old type please..

VERY UNHAPPY!

:mad:

Riferimento: Re: New Tactics

AWFUL' date=' AWFUL, AWFUL!

I am a Gold Manager with 8 clubs & this mod has taken the enjoyment out of choosing my tactics.

I don't think I'll be renewing my Gold membership & will revert to managing just one club due to this mod which is very "User UNfriendly" & annoying!

Can users please be given the option to choose which positional description type they prefer? Or just revert back to the old type please..

VERY UNHAPPY!

:mad:[/quote']

Me too. I totally agree.

hey the arrows that are used in tactics screen is of no use:eek:.i used a 4-4-2 and used arrows for some games and didn't use then in some others with attacking style mixed. the results all the same. if i want to use the wingers and full backs in little advanced positions, i can't when you play against a team who play 3 at back and defend more centrally . its annoying:mad: . its better to put custom formations for the managers so that they can make little changes in the basic formations instead of arrows.

player conditions should not be dropping so fast after one game' date='real life players play week in week out.[/quote']

Absolutely, when you play a match sometimes when you have to play consecutive big games the players condition drops and they become unfit for a high tempo game. And in real players sometime play 3 games a week.

So' date=' what are your current results, is this still working? I might give it a try against my next opponent as it is an unmanaged 4-4-2 that has for full backs poorly rated players of other positions.[/quote']

it worked for me once but teams playing with 4-4-2 have advantage in the right-left mids and teams playing wide