English Championship 3056... Match reports & Transfer news.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: English Championship 3056... Match reports & Transfer news.

Reading_FC.jpg

Fans in Berkshire are in ecstasy after being told experienced manager Matthew Hall will take over with immediate effect.

His aims will be to get Reading back into the Premiership, where the diehard fans deserve to be.

52_1195026324.gif

Geordies get their man

Newcastle have appointed life long Toon fan, Dai Winston as their new manager. The expectations are low at the moment as the squad needs a good re-shuffle to make them title challengers.

Deals have already been agreed for Darren Fletcher, on loan from Man Utd and Michael Carrick for 15 million from Man Utd. Winston is also in the market for a keeper, as Harper wont be good enough to replace the massive hole left by Shay Given's departure. Other offers for players have been made and news on them will follow soon....

1860_1209755861.jpg1119_1209755861.jpg

I had the standerd for 6 months so i thought id use it and have had a decent turn out.

Man u news

Micheal carrick has gone to newcastle to have a medical after a fee of 15m was accepted. Manager nathan kirby said he called me the queens servernt and was then wiped before chucked into prision were his realise fee was payed by newcastle boss dai. And there has been a few loans out.

EC 3056 Rummers

Is Messi on his way to man u? (SM transfer market)

IS martin laursan on his way out of villa (SM chat)

Does Munt smell of fish (World)

Clifford Takes Charge Of Wendesday

A solid midtable finish is expected this year with a budget of 20 million set to achieve a realistic target he is apparentely looking for youth and one of his main reasons he joined sheffield was because of their huge stadium hillsborough.

Guest Football8

Chelsea have appointed Muntasir Tailor as the new manager,

They are set to bring in Lionel Messi, with 2 huge players leaving the club.

Also Nathan Kirby has announced his middle name as Walter. (Dailor Tailor)

61_front_small.gif70_1202930968.gif1_front_small.gif

New Boss At Bramall Lane

Tonight Shock Waves Went Through The Footballing Nation As Manager BowenBoii Took Over Sheffield United. The Club Who Have A Big Squad Will Be Changed As Bowen Said The Sqaud Needs Abit Of Spice Added To It. Bowen Said He Has A Big List Of Players That He Wants To Bring To The Club And Will Look To Sign Them.

premiership_badge.gif

Are Sheffield Premiership Bound?

0,,10418~3325464,00.jpg

Fans Will Be Looking For Their Team To Impress

First Game - Division 2

20:00 - 07 Feb

Home - Blackpool

Oooh a lot of forumers have joined this? I'll def. join then!

*logs onto SM*

*finds out club message's on Inter*

*finds out results are out*

*checks results*

* A 1-0 win for Inter against CSKA*

*checks for any space in Eng. Champ. 3056*

*user joins Preston after failing to find Barnsley unmanaged :( *

I just joined with Preston =D

Oooh a lot of forumers have joined this? I'll def. join then!

*logs onto SM*

*finds out club message's on Inter*

*finds out results are out*

*checks results*

* A 1-0 win for Inter against CSKA*

*checks for any space in Eng. Champ. 3056*

*user joins Preston after failing to find Barnsley unmanaged :( *

I just joined with Preston =D

there is a lot of people in the forum on this one i could easily seeing this becoming as popular as english championship 106

NEW MANAGER AT Plymouth Argyle

az yousuf takes over at plymouth today and has high hopes for the club.He is looking at the transfer market and is hopping to buy 2 player to make the squad stronger."this is a fantastic leauge and i have a fantastic squad wich is incredibly underrated.We will be looking for a play-off spot"Is what he said in the press conference.

l_100.gif

Toon start re-building

It was a happy day in the transfer market today for Newcastle and their manager, Dai Winston. Ten new faces arrived on tyneside, with more expected in the coming days.

Incoming were: Brito Renan, Silva Luciano, Rodriguez Javi Venta, Gareth Bale (on loan), Nicola Legrottaglie, Jorge Rolando, Petr Mach, Michael Carrick, Darren Fletcher (on loan) and Henrique Leo Veloso.

10341_1220351840.jpg2191_1226950267.jpg1860_1209755861.jpg

( ^ Three of the top players to join Newcastle today ^ )

Man u sign dream players.

Well manchester united have been busy devils by signing some class players. The first is

messi.jpg

Yes the best player in the world here to join the 2nd best. The fee was 15m and rooney + anderson.

The next

wet%20fish.jpg

Oh sorry guys wrong picture thats munt b-day present.

The next

henrik-larsson-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

Yes the legendery henrik larsson who was shiped out to hull straight away

r_ceni_inside_champion.jpg

Ceni the goal keeper who also was shiped out to hull

And the next.....

villaAP0204_468x437.jpg The one and only david villa who will partner messi up front

And the next.... :D

Santi-Cazorla-.jpg

Winger cazorla who will go on the left

Caint be botherd to say overs so they are

Nedved

Jouniniho

spence

potter

zambrota

Tembe

gritthis

:)

also man u will play newcastle in a friendley on the 8th live on fish sports :)

Manchester united Program

In todays program we have

Interveiw with manager

Interveiw with captin rio ferdinand

Transfer news

Match report

Manager interveiw

Id like to thank all the fans for coming to support us today and I hope you support us as you have for the past seasons. Todays opponents will not be easy to beat they have a good manager and a strong defence but i beleve that our new signings and the team will be able to get past them. It has been hard to let go of some of the players like rooney tevez anderson etc but i beleve i have brought balance to our side with young and old additions but also and most important i think i have brought more qaulity to the side. As i said i hope you are treated today we need a strong start to this season and since were at home i think we will have a great chance to win.

Interveiw with rio ferdinad

Reporter; Hi rio

Rio; Hey

reporter; So what do you think of the new manager

Rio; Hes a very good manager he has a exxerlent record with other clubs but im also dissapointed hes transfer listed me but its only for the best

reporter; There was intrest from middelsbough about you do you want to join a club like that?

rio; Im flatterd but no id rarther stay at united or go to a bigger team i like boro but they have a team full of fish

Reporter Finaly what do you want to acheive this season

Rio Well ovbusley the trble but i want mainley to win the league

Reporter Cheers rio

Rio No prob dawg

Transfer news

Speculation is arising that Rio ferdinand could be leaving manchester united for a fee of 25mil to zenit manchester united have not responded to the claims.

Nejima vidic could be leaving united for ac milan but again united deny any move has been made for the serbian international.

Manchester united vs sunderland

Manchester united were hoping to start the season on a high, sunderland wanted to get a draw. The game started well for united and within 5 min they had a corner which was then converted into a goal by captin rio ferdinand. Sunderland coudnt get there heads round the goal when spanish winger cazorla smashed home a 2nd.Man u kept pressing and just after the half hour mark David villa headed home to give united a 3 goal lead into half time. The second half was better for sunderland and after 10 min into it Jan vennigoor vollyed home a goal to give sunderland some hope but that was dashed when messi skined 3 players and slooted home to give man u the win.

Walsall 1 Carlisle utd 3

New boss Dave Izod got off to a disastrous start to his Walsall tenure, losing 3-1 at the Banks stadium last night. In front of a poor crowd of just over 7000, the saddlers could not have started the game better with a fine goal from 26 year old forward Jabo Ibehre after just 2 minutes. Unfortunately they were unable to capitalize on their dream start and after an appalling mix up in midfield, Carlisle's Danny Graham finished confidently to draw the visitors level on the half hour mark.

No sooner had the teams took to the pitch for the second period then Carlisle pulled a goal ahead, Mark Bridge Wilkenson taking advantage of Manny Smith's obvious inability to jump whilst heading a football, to score the easiest of headed goals. An enfeebled Wallsall's fundamental lack of quality was once more highlighted 7 minutes later when Carlisle's paraplegic center forward Micheal Bridges applied one of his artificial feet to finish a fine passing move by the Cumbrians. With the game effectively over Wallsall came close a minute from time when Nicholls header skimmed the Carlisle crossbar.

With less than a week in the job Izod is faced with an enormous task of ensuring 3rd division football at the Banks, and with an estimated war-chest of 6 million pounds available Wallsall fans should expect transfer market activity in the coming days.

Walsall signs Scots wonderkid

Walsall manager Dave Izod today unveiled the first adddition to his squad, exicting young midfielder 18 year old James McCarthy.Macarthy joins the Saddlers from Hamilton Academical in a £1,325,000 deal which also saw Alex Nicholls and Troy Deeney moving North of the border. Glasgow born McCarthy is seen by many to be one of the finest prospects to have come from Scotland for years, and his decision to play for Ireland because his grandfather was born there, has meant he regularly receives abuse from Scottish football fans.Izod refused to comment on further possible additions to his squad, but many feel McCarthy,s will not be the only new face at the Banks.