Sign in to follow this  
Jordzibob

wingers

Ok, so say you've got no rw, lw, rm or lm players in your team....what players, in regards to positioning, would be best to play in those roles? I mean I know theres no point in playing someone like Kaka on rm, or lm, or wing, they just get a 6 when tbh they really shoudlnt, so what position or whatever comes nearest?

Re: wingers

Ok' date=' so say you've got no rw, lw, rm or lm players in your team....what players, in regards to positioning, would be best to play in those roles? I mean I know theres no point in playing someone like Kaka on rm, or lm, or wing, they just get a 6 when tbh they really shoudlnt, so what position or whatever comes nearest?[/quote']

If I understand the question correctly, in the circumstance that you have no players who can play LM/RM/LW/RW or have LM/RM/LW/RW as a secondary position, experience has taught an AM is best to play in that position.

If I play an attacking midfielder in right/left midfield they almost always are given 6's. I've tried Ronaldinho, Kaka, Messi on the wing, it doesnt seem to make a difference, the team plays well, but they are given a poor rating at the end of the game. I dont really think its a case of wingers....so i probably labelled this post wrong, because I think wingers are classified as being higher up the pitch (as in nearer to the strikers) than right/ left midfielders?

ive got gerrard kaka and ineista on my barca play all them on right ,left wing, they get man of the matches all the time, i supose it just depends how they are gonna react in your set up?

If I play an attacking midfielder in right/left midfield they almost always are given 6's. I've tried Ronaldinho' date=' Kaka, Messi on the wing, it doesnt seem to make a difference, the team plays well, but they are given a poor rating at the end of the game. I dont really think its a case of wingers....so i probably labelled this post wrong, because I think wingers are classified as being higher up the pitch (as in nearer to the strikers) than right/ left midfielders?[/quote']

You make a good point. If you play someone like Messi on the wing, in real life he probly scores a hattrick, In Soccermanger.con he gets a 6.

Stupid.

You make a good point. If you play someone like Messi on the wing' date=' in real life he probly scores a hattrick, In Soccermanger.con he gets a 6.

Stupid.[/quote']

But if it was not like this, what would be the point in making the formation?