Sign in to follow this  
Jordzibob

Questions

(Barcelona)

a) How many of each position, if you want a really good team, would you recommend to have as backup?

B) Can you play a) Fabregas-CM 95, B) Messi, Kaka or Ronaldinho,all AM/FW's on rm/lm without being able to guarantee they will get a 6 rating? (This is a recurrent problem for me and I dont understand why they cant play right or left midfield.

c) Does the chairman, at any point in the season, if your doing well or whatever the conditions, give you money?

d) Does playing a centre back in a rb position lessen their effectiveness?

e) Do older players lose fitness quicker?

f) Will buffon, robinho, fabregas, aguero, torres, kolo toure, javier zanetti and capedilva all go down in ratings, and similarly, which barcelona players will rise, and to what?

g) Recommend your 10 best 93/94 players, =] if you can be bothered

=] Looking for very good answers please

Re: Questions

(Barcelona)

a) How many of each position' date=' if you want a really good team, would you recommend to have as backup?

B) Can you play a) Fabregas-CM 95, B) Messi, Kaka or Ronaldinho,all AM/FW's on rm/lm without being able to guarantee they will get a 6 rating? (This is a recurrent problem for me and I dont understand why they cant play right or left midfield.

c) Does the chairman, at any point in the season, if your doing well or whatever the conditions, give you money?

f) Will buffon, robinho, fabregas, aguero, torres, kolo toure, javier zanetti and capedilva all go down in ratings, and similarly, which barcelona players will rise, and to what?

g) Recommend your 10 best 93/94 players, ='] if you can be bothered

a)i would say 2 players for each position

b)like you said,they would get 6 or 7,,try swapping them for other hight rated wingers/Rm/Lm

c)no,he only gives you money at the end of the season,depending on what position you finish

d)if he is a CB/RB he plays ok at RB.If only a CB,he plays averagely/badly on rb or lb

e)no

f)all of those players will keep there rating except mayble kolo toure,who will decrease -1

g)what type of players are you looking for??(what position)

(Barcelona)

a) How many of each position' date=' if you want a really good team, would you recommend to have as backup?

a: 2

b: No. This is one of the daft things about the game. Far too unrealistic. If you play a top qualaity player slightly out of position, there is no guarantee they won't get a poor rating. daft daft daft. Having said that most ratings are meaningless.

c: no

d: yes.

e: no

f: toure nad zanettie may drop.

g: nah

(Barcelona)

a) 2 GKs (as SM will soon make them get injured),

...10 players for the league,

...10 players for the cup,

...another 2 defenders,

...another 2 midfielders,

...another 1 forward.

B) They won't play well on the flanks. You can play all of them in a 3-4-1-2 though; Fabregas - CM, Kaka - AM, Messi & Ronaldinho - Fs.

c) No. He'll only give you money at the end of each season. The higher you'll finish; the higher the cash.

d) Didn't ever try it tbh...

e) No.

f) Buffon, Robinho, Kolo Toure will all decrease by 1.

...Fabregas, Aguero, Torres and Capdevilla will all keep their current ratings.

...Javier Zanetti may rise.

g) Xabi Alonso,

....Mascherano,

....Carragher,

....Reina,

....biased? :P

....Aguero,

....David Silva,

....Milito,

....Del Piero,

....Cassano,

....Lavezzi...