Sign in to follow this  
veg

*** Wc 619 ***

SUCCESS STORY IN WC619!!

Just thought id let you know (brag about it tbh) about my success story in this fairly old WC. I took over a Fiorentina team in Division 4 at the start of season 3 (currently just ended season 5) for the setup. I narrowly won div 4 with 76 points, beating Colo colo (managed by my mate at the time) by just 2 points.

In season 4, I realised I would have to make serious improvments to my team to mount a serious title challenge in a higher division. I successfully brought in a mixture of recognised names and up and coming stars. This lead to an easy promotion and being crowned champions 7 games before the seasons end. Eventually winning the league by 10 points after using the younger players for these 7 matches.

This season I hadn't brought in any big signings until, fortunately, the Sevilla and Porto managers resigned and nobody had took them over. This allowed me to bring in Dani Alves and Diego Capel into an already strong side. These signing brought a massive change in form, changing my main objective of play-offs, to a possible automatic promotion. This was confirmed with one game left of the season, meaning that I had to beat Newcastle in the last game of the season to win the league. Tonight, (after heartbreak from liverpool being knocked out of FA cup) my mood picked up as I saw that my side managed a 1-0 victory over Newcastle. This allowed me to win my 3rd consecutive promotion and championship.

Hopefully, with money from winning the league and an investment from the chairman, I will be able to stay in Div1 for the foreseeable future. Wish me luck :P

Guest Daragh

Re: *** Wc 619 ***

Well done mate your doing a great job

Good luck in Division 1

I was going to join that setup a while back when you mentioned it in a different thread :)

Re: *** Wc 619 ***

Wow that's boss' date=' Porto and Sevilla getting no managers as well! Genius.

Reckon you can win Div 1 then Adam?

Still, remember your roots here :P. 145 - 6 games left 5 points behind me :P.[/quote']

only 3 points bak now ;) watch ur bak :D