New Tactics,bad Player Ratings

Hi,my question is since the new tactic has been introduced, sum of my player ,mostly defenders get 3 ratings, is this their whole match rating ?since i swapped them to a different position on 75 mins? like i played gabriel milito at centreback,but i was winning on 75 changed it to a sweeper with him playing a full back position in front of the defence,he got a 3,on the other side iplayed carragher on the right who can play right back he got a 7? wouldnt milito be able to handle the left back position as he's a left footed centreback?why a 3?

Re: New Tactics,bad Player Ratings

SM seemed to have ruined what was a nice wee game by trying to be too clever and complex.

One of my defenders (CB) had an average rating of 7.9 and had never rated below 6 in 23 games. All of a sudden he gets a 3. I made no changes to his role whatsoever.

Give us back our game, SM. :(

I also realized a strange effect on the ratings. I had a few lower than expected match ratings considering the result and am also annoyed about how the match ratings now don't come up when you click on the players details. Is this the same for everybody else?

It's going to begin to come back in a week i think check game news its the first one.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I also realized a strange effect on the ratings. I had a few lower than expected match ratings considering the result and am also annoyed about how the match ratings now don't come up when you click on the players details. Is this the same for everybody else?
I haven't noticed any real changes in the ratings, I'm really annoyed that we can't see the present form of the players when making our selections, I didn't notice anyone else mentioning this so sorry if I missed it. I hope SM get this back to the way it was asap, most annoying but so far I do like the changes to the tactics....just want to see the form of my players :mad: David.

And another problem is that if I could win the match before, all my players match ratings would be very high (usually none of them was below 8). However, after the new changes, even if I have the victory, my players can also be rated 5 and below...

The trend I noticed in match rating is that the higher the player's rating, the higher his match performance rating (usually). Those who have ratings below the team's average rating often have poor performance in the match...

calm guys , there is a problem with the match engine or how it's called that stuff which make the matches :D

SM announced that it will be solved soon and I think that they will fix the ratings too because a keeper from the opposite team got MOM although he got 4 goals while my players got only 3 all the team although I won 4-1 :)

This is clearly a problem which will be fixed , so I don't even try to think about my player's ratings or so...:D;)