Sign in to follow this  
#rooneyisyummy#

3-4-1-2 what positions are they ?

Re: 3-4-1-2 what positions are they ?

I use CB's in defence all the time. I manage 2 Liverpool teams' date=' sold of the RBs and LBs and signed good CB's. It works extremely well for me.[/quote']

i only really use this in cup games so play my risers or youth players to save fitness for league games :)

thanks for the help :) :)

not to throw a spanner in the works or anything but i actually play

RB-----CB-----LB in this system.

its worked great for me with two league and three cup wins in four seasons. so im not sure if it makes that much of a difference

yeah i agree both play their ok but i was just wondering for no reason really :P

mainly because if i have 2 players of the same rating and one is a LB or RB and the otha a CB in a cup game i was wondering who i should play :)

also i was wondering if an RM / LM plays or just CM's but it is all cleared up now thanks to everybody again :)

Guest Football8

I think this is one of the best formations, but could be ruined due to the new tactics, but you could play a rb or lb in the 3 at the back. ;)

yeah i agree both play their ok but i was just wondering for no reason really :P

mainly because if i have 2 players of the same rating and one is a LB or RB and the otha a CB in a cup game i was wondering who i should play :)

also i was wondering if an RM / LM plays or just CM's but it is all cleared up now thanks to everybody again :)

There's no difference I think, but when I have a RB/LB and a CB of the same rating and condition, I always play the CB.