Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

Guest Toggs

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

I deleted it actually.

It was refering too you. Learnt from experience when I argue with Sam, you're the one that clears up after. :)

Abusing A Moderator though, thats whats made me laugh :rolleyes: Five infraction points could of been avoided if we actually had responsible adults as moderators.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

It was refering too you. Learnt from experience when I argue with Sam' date=' you're the one that clears up after. :)

Abusing A Moderator though, thats whats made me laugh :rolleyes: Five infraction points could of been avoided if we actually had responsible adults as moderators.[/quote']

Could've been avoided sooner if you'd kept quiet, too. Anyway, thread closed to avoid some of the spiel you'll send back. :)

Besides, you've made your point. We as mods suck. Let's move on now.

Interesting video showing both the original Floyd line-up live (with Syd Barrett pre-massive breakdown) and in the subsequent interview, we see the generational divide that existed in the late 60s (though it was hardly exclusive to that time :o) as the counter culture began to grow and many people just couldn't understand this crazy new 'music' :P

ts-2lg5fpQ4

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

rInMQWpGpYg

Hell yes! I remember the first time I heard this song. It was.... mesmeric.

Now your'e talking, what a great rock song, pity U2 screwed their version up, no-one can touch these guys :D great song.

Interesting video showing both the original Floyd line-up live (with Syd Barrett pre-massive breakdown) and in the subsequent interview' date=' we see the generational divide that existed in the late 60s (though it was hardly exclusive to that time :o) as the counter culture began to grow and many people just couldn't understand this crazy new 'music' :P

[center']

ts-2lg5fpQ4

[/center]

This was the 60s. People over the age of 25 were afraid to step over the boundaries and taste something new. There were still many barriers around that were yet to be broken. This is why bands like Zeppelin, Floyd, psychedelia Beatles and the Hendrix Experience were such a massive hit in the end; they were different. People wanted something new, fresh, insane, hyperkinetic, and bloody good.

This was the 60s. People over the age of 25 were afraid to step over the boundaries and taste something new. There were still many barriers around that were yet to be broken. This is why bands like Zeppelin' date=' Floyd, psychedelia Beatles and the Hendrix Experience were such a massive hit in the end; they were different[/b']. People wanted something new, fresh, insane, hyperkinetic, and bloody good.

...and a decent soundtrack to get high to.

Trust me' date=' the end of Strawberry Fields Forever freaks me right out. It's one of the reasons why I'd never do drugs; 'cause if I heard that song while high, I'd die. It creeps me right out. Damned dissonance.[/quote']

hahha.

I dont know why but I nearly peed maself with laughter readin this man hahahaha :P:D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I got into these guys through my brother who used to bring all sorts of crazy albums home in the 60's, thought Bob and Sky might enjoy this tune :D