Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

;697472']Mate I must say... that is...

AWFULLL!! :D:D:D

Sorry Chris, Peter Andre, Captain Beefheart :eek:, let me evaluate these two, I was going to say musicians but I don't like lying on SM so I can't say Peter Andre and musician in the same sentence, sorry. He ranks about as talented as the other guy who was in Wham with George Michael :P

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

I got into these guys through my brother who used to bring all sorts of crazy albums home in the 60's' date=' thought Bob and Sky might enjoy this tune :D[/quote']

Sorry Chris' date=' Peter Andre, Captain Beefheart :eek:, let me evaluate these two, I was going to say musicians but I don't like lying on SM so I can't say Peter Andre and musician in the same sentence, sorry. He ranks about as talented as the other guy who was in Wham with George Michael :P[/quote']

I dont care what you say that song is good... :)

the songs you play only work through the CD players of volkswagon beatles and hippy vans! :D:D:D

I got into these guys through my brother who used to bring all sorts of crazy albums home in the 60's' date=' thought Bob and Sky might enjoy this tune :D[/quote']

N-n-n-n-n-n-n-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-c-c-c-c-c-e-e-e-e-e! :D

Nice.

Ry Cooder played guitar on that album (Safe As Milk). Great album, great voice on Beefheart too. The thing that bugs me about Beefheart is that he didn't need a psuedonym, his name was already cool enough: Don Van Vliet! B)

This is the song that follows yours on the album :) We've got like a little EP going :P

PD4-O8LfwZY

Guest Atkin

lol I woud rather watch 2 slugs play tag than have to listern to that agin. :P

Sorry.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

;697478']I dont care what you say that song is good... :)

the songs you play only work through the CD players of volkswagon beatles and hippy vans! :D:D:D

I'm sorry you don't get The Beatles thing, :P, I never owned a Volkswagon and I was never a hippy, just someone who grew up with a plethora and diversity of great music, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can switch from The Beatles to Dylan To Led Zeppelin to Neil Young to Pink Floyd etc etc etc, I can run the whole gambit of musical variety and stay in the 60's, can you?

lol I woud rather watch 2 slugs play tag than have to listern to that agin. :P

Sorry.

Two slugs playing tag would be brilliant and pretty amazing! A minor' date=' if very slow, miracle.

;697485']i think we should make a thread for "Right now i'm listening to... (21st Century)"

:D:D:D

I think I know which thread is going to be remembered in 50 years time B);):D

Guest Atkin

Don't apologise :eek: Off topic's natural' date=' baby! Go with the flow...

I refuse to be part of a conversation that is ON topic :D[/quote']

What club do you support Bob? :)

I'm sorry you don't get The Beatles thing' date=' :P, I never owned a Volkswagon and I was never a hippy, just someone who grew up with a plethora and diversity of great music, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can switch from The Beatles to Dylan To Led Zeppelin to Neil Young to Pink Floyd etc etc etc, I can run the whole gambit of musical variety and stay in the 60's, can you?[/quote']

yes i can... but only on Tuesdays. B)

PS - Led Zeppelin are good, so is Def Leppard + Guns n Roses.

I also like Linkin Park...

I like a bit of everything... Trance, Rock, RnB, Hip Hop.... Indie :P haha!

I'm sorry you don't get The Beatles thing' date=' :P, I never owned a Volkswagon and I was never a hippy, just someone who grew up with a plethora and diversity of great music, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can switch from The Beatles to Dylan To Led Zeppelin to Neil Young to Pink Floyd etc etc etc, I can run the whole gambit of musical variety and stay in the 60's, can you?[/quote']

I'll drink to that!

...and every other comment. I have a problem. But I know the solution. More of the same! Drink to forget :P

Guest Atkin

The famous' date=' famous Red men! Liverpool of course. England's most successful club! (for now :(:P)[/quote']

Ohh man, im getting some bad vibes from that responce dude. :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

N-n-n-n-n-n-n-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-c-c-c-c-c-e-e-e-e-e! :D

Nice.

Ry Cooder played guitar on that album (Safe As Milk). Great album' date=' great voice on Beefheart too. The thing that bugs me about Beefheart is that he didn't need a psuedonym, his name was already cool enough: Don Van Vliet! B)

This is the song that follows yours on the album :) We've got like a little EP going :P

[center']

PD4-O8LfwZY

[/center]

How can anyone not like how tight this band is? :eek:, and you are right Bob, I forgot about Ry Cooder playing with them, he was another cool dude.