Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

;697510']are u nuts!! :eek:

the guys in that Beefheart vid look like theyve just acted in a Merry Poppins play!

Did you see Poppins on Acid!? :P I don't remember **** Van Dyke looking as suave as the Captain does with his Satan beard! Would have scared the kids a bit don't you think?

Just out of interest Bob...

Have you ever seen a programme called 'The Young Ones'?

CLASS! :D:cool:

Yes :)

Did you see Poppins on Acid!? :P I don't remember **** Van Dyke looking as suave as the Captain does with his Satan beard! Would have scared the kids a bit don't you think?

Yeah man i was bracing myself with a pillow ready to hide behind :P

Really? I had no idea! *cough* sarcasm *cough*

:D

Well be more assuring next time huh! :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I think all philistines who write on this thread should have their ears sliced off and a 10 inch knitting needle run through both orifices as they obviously have no need of the power of hearing:eek:

I think all philistines who write on this thread should have their ears sliced off and a 10 inch knitting needle run through both orifices as they obviously have no need of the power of hearing:eek:

Thats your plan' date=' because it might make us actually like your music!! :D:P

RIGHT THEN!

HANDS UP WHO LIKES ME!?!?!?!??! :P

Oh jeez. I seem to have lost my arms. :eek::o:D

Playlist : This one's good when you're cooling off

I'm Not Over - Carolina Liar

Like A Stone - Audioslave

Goodbye Mr. A - Hoosiers

Poppiholla - Chicane

Crying Lightining - Arctic Monkeys

I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris

Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

Be Yourself - Audioslave

Show Me Wha I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar

The End Where I Begin - The Script

I Am The Highway - Audioslave

none of these songs are too 'jumpy' or 'amplified'. easy listening with a rock/techno twist.

i advise you get all these songs. how can you live without these songs?!?!!?

Playlist : This one's good when you're cooling off

I'm Not Over - Carolina Liar

Like A Stone - Audioslave

Goodbye Mr. A - Hoosiers

Poppiholla - Chicane

Crying Lightining - Arctic Monkeys

I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris

Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

Be Yourself - Audioslave

Show Me Wha I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar

The End Where I Begin - The Script

I Am The Highway - Audioslave

none of these songs are too 'jumpy' or 'amplified'. easy listening with a rock/techno twist.

i advise you get all these songs. how can you live without these songs?!?!!?

Just by simply... breathing in..... and breathing out... :D:D

nah jokes man but yeah I like the Artic Monkeys and Calvin Harris. Script kick behing too.

Don't apologise :eek: Off topic's natural' date=' baby! Go with the flow...

I refuse to be part of a conversation that is ON topic :D[/quote']

Wow that post was so contradictory I pooped a little.

I'm sorry you don't get The Beatles thing' date=' :P, I never owned a Volkswagon and I was never a hippy, just someone who grew up with a plethora and diversity of great music, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can switch from The Beatles to Dylan To Led Zeppelin to Neil Young to Pink Floyd etc etc etc, I can run the whole gambit of musical variety and stay in the 60's, can you?[/quote']

No, but I do have a Volkswagen and a few songs from the 60's ;)

;697513']No its a song man!

Iron Maiden #27! B)

Chris Benton into Iron Maiden? Really?

LMAO' date=' For the first time on the forum, I have seen a famous Persons name is classed as a swearword.

[center']

The Verve - Lucky Man

az_2670_Urban%20Hymns_Verve.jpg[/center]

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

It's always nice to see a popular thread with so many people of all ages and from all walks of life involved :).

However, it don't want sound like a 'party pooper', but could you all please refrain from entering into any altercations within this excellent thread, sending abuse via PM, leaving abusive messages on another members profile or similar just because you disagree with their musical tastes.

Thanks in advance :).

Hi guys' date='

It's always nice to see a popular thread with so many people of all ages and from all walks of life involved :).

However, it don't want sound like a 'party pooper', but could you all please refrain from entering into any altercations within this excellent thread, sending abuse via PM, leaving abusive messages on another members profile or similar just because you disagree with their musical tastes.

Thanks in advance :).[/quote']

Ste... What are YOU listening to right now? intrigue more than anything else, I wanna know what the ruler of the empire has in his playlist :)

PS Promise we won't laugh, and no slipping in songs that you really don't like, but are popular, to be "down with the kids" :P

EDIT: PPS, I have a suggestion of what he might listen to in SM towers, while making the empire bigger:

DXSyQjppqG0

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Ste... What are YOU listening to right now? intrigue more than anything else' date=' I wanna know what the ruler of the empire has in his playlist :)

PS Promise we won't laugh, and no slipping in songs that you really don't like, but are popular, to be "down with the kids" :P

EDIT: PPS, I have a suggestion of what he might listen to in SM towers, while making the empire bigger:[/quote']

At the moment the CD player in my car is being shared between this, that, those, and the other dependent whether my daughter or wife is with me.