Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

;698957']same but im still on! :D

my exam results are in tommorrow and im pitting my shants... :rolleyes::o

Yer no the only one man. Thank god the rents are on holiday (left yesterday) so it mean if the results are dire I can hatch an escape plan (I may enlist the A-team and or McGyver for help)

Poison The Well - The Notches That Create Your Headboard.

Yer no the only one man. Thank god the rents are on holiday (left yesterday) so it mean if the results are dire I can hatch an escape plan (I may enlist the A-team and or McGyver for help)

Poison The Well - The Notches That Create Your Headboard.

Mines are gonna be at work so it will give me time to book tickets out the country ;)

;698975']indeed...

sat 4 highers... need 2 for college... or im doomed :o:D

I sat 4 highers and one int 2. Already got 3 A's (two at int 1)' date=' 1 B (Int 2), 3 C's (Int 2), 1 D (Int 2) and I failed Physics epically. As long I get at least one A ahm happy tbh.

[b']Heaven Shall Burn[/b] - Biogenisis (Undo Creation)

Guest Toggs

Toggs' date=' old rockers don't use zimmerframes....we just die :D[/quote']

Not you David! You're a fighter. :) Hold on another 20 and you've got the free bus pass and heating allouance (If you moved too the UK :P)

I sat 4 highers and one int 2. Already got 3 A's (two at int 1)' date=' 1 B (Int 2), 3 C's (Int 2), 1 D (Int 2) and I failed Physics epically. As long I get at least one A ahm happy tbh.

You've now posted more times on this thread than Donkey Punch (Jack Dimmick) has posted on the whole forum :P

He's not a happy chappy. :)

EDIT!: He is a happy chappy. Just getting annoyed your stealing his thread.

EDIT EDIT: He says it's not his thread. He's just speaking about you too me then. :) No worries.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Ignore the last edit. You weren't supposed too know.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

JVHVbA3kjRU

This is just a great song, listen to the guitar work and Paul Simon is equal to them all in songwriting. Oh I was a lucky guy to be brought up with this stuff. :D

This is the perfect love song, if there ever was such a thing.

nice what highers u sit?

i was sitting 5 but dropped physics it was too much work! :o

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

o22eIJDtKho

This was Johnny Cash's last song to the world, another icon of music. He was one son of a b.it.ch in his day, tough as they come. Denounce this music if you will, and I say you know nothing.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

NSxaC3aXRjA

The violin was my first instrument, such a haunting sound I always felt. Let me tell you SM guys, it was hard taking violin lessons in Glasgow when I was a kid, but I persevered, I never got any good at it but it still haunts me when I listen to it.

o22eIJDtKho

This was Johnny Cash's last song to the world' date=' another icon of music. He was one son of a b.it.ch in his day, tough as they come. Denounce this music if you will, and I say you know nothing.[/quote']

One of the few times a cover eclipses the original, so very poignant considering how close to death Cash was and lines like 'every one I know, goes away, in the end' are heart-wrenching when you bear in mind his wife had died earlier that year :( I especially like that Cash's voice is shot to pieces on this track. Great video too.

I like what the song's writer said about the Cash version:

I wrote some words and music in my bedroom as a way of staying sane' date=' about a bleak and desperate place I was in, totally isolated and alone. [somehow'] that winds up reinterpreted by a music legend from a radically different era/genre and still retains sincerity and meaning — different, but every bit as pure.

If you want to hear lonely or despairing, listen to the original version of this song:

Hrq7oepWkO4

Note: Not the original video.

Not as nice to listen to as Cash's version but still enthralling if you ask me.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

One of the few times a cover eclipses the original' date=' so very poignant considering how close to death Cash was and lines like 'every one I know, goes away, in the end' are heart-wrenching when you bear in mind his wife had died earlier that year :( I especially like that Cash's voice is shot to pieces on this track. Great video too.

I like what the song's writer said about the Cash version:

If you want to hear lonely or despairing, listen to the original version of this song:

[center']

Hrq7oepWkO4

[/center]

Note: Not the original video.

Not as nice to listen to as Cash's version but still enthralling if you ask me.

I always admire your insight Bob and it pains me to disagree with you, but Johnny Cash, nearing his end, sounds beautiful, no s.h.i.t, no phoney, just deep down feeling, this is as good as he ever was, and he was the tops.