Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

music_biogs_chas_dave.jpg

With the sad news that Two of London's (admittedly Yids) finest musicians have finally decided to call it a day, i shall take a moment or two to celebrate the unmistakable sound of Mr Charles Hodges, and of course Mr Dave Peacock.

Gertcha

Rabbit

Ain't no pleasing you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deeZTzIN_o8

AND THE BEST OF ALL :)

The sideboard song

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Just got a ridiculous incoherent phone call from my mate, he's on his freshers week and clearly can't handle the pace, bless him. Anyway, got me thinking about my first freshers and how massive the Arctic Monkeys were in student places around that time, the first albums chocka full of cracking big night out songs. B)

I've seen these lot supporting the Mystery Jets' date=' they are so 80s revitalist it's unbelievable. (not that it's a bad thing) The first single had even more of a 70s/80s disco vibe.

On that note -

[YOUTUBE'][/YOUTUBE]

Its actually crazy how the 80's is in right now..

La roux, Mystery jets, tommy sparks, Golden Silvers etc. Must say, i'm loving the phase. But i just hope 90's music isn't the next trend, that was all dance:( :P