Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

Still a turd

By the way, that's not a reflection on him being a catholic, it wouldn't matter if he was a jew or a protestant...he's still a turd of the highest order

PS its funny how you can say turd but not g.a.y lmao

By the way' date=' that's not a reflection on him being a catholic, it wouldn't matter if he was a jew or a protestant...he's still a turd of the highest order

PS its funny how you can say turd but not g.a.y lmao[/quote']

Surely not a turd of the highest order (Hitler, Pol Pot, Cliff Richard).

'Lethal Weapon' was good...

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I am waiting for my wife to take me to the bar....its 7.23 and she get's off at 6.30. :mad: I just got a call that she is delayed due to an abundance of critical patients :mad:....well my "patients " :D has worn out, the inconsiderate fiends :eek:

I am waiting for my wife to take me to the bar....its 7.23 and she get's off at 6.30. :mad: I just got a call that she is delayed due to an abundance of critical patients :mad:....well my "patients " :D has worn out' date=' the inconsiderate fiends :eek:[/quote']

You'd better wait for her, you'll need someone to carry you home later :P

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You'd better wait for her' date=' you'll need someone to carry you home later :P[/quote']

Nah Bob, She is my taxi lo (couldn't spell Chauffer):D, she don't drink so I have to take that mantle on for both of us. Its a price I have to pay, she's a big girl all the way :D

Oh my, Bob Dylan is infecting me :confused:

I am waiting for my wife to take me to the bar....its 7.23 and she get's off at 6.30. :mad: I just got a call that she is delayed due to an abundance of critical patients :mad:....well my "patients " :D has worn out' date=' the inconsiderate fiends :eek:[/quote']

Play this to your wife, I'm sure she'll enjoy it

Get on her good side and she'll bring you back home as well. :D

Iw_NPLgF4qM

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Play this to your wife' date=' I'm sure she'll enjoy it

Get on her good side and she'll bring you back home as well. :D

[youtube']Iw_NPLgF4qM

OMG Craig :eek:, I left before I saw this post last night (maybe there is a god after all :D)

I like this. Quite a subtle song for single release for them. One of their better ones though' date=' for me.[/quote']

massive tune, i dont understand some of the flack there new album got. . . . its different but still a top quality album, btw, im often driving when the live lounge is on on BBC radio 1, and they are holding the best ever cover on the live lounge and this was voted through into the semis today, the first one in there i believe.

Not heard that before. How bizarre does it sound in a reet Northern accent. :D

I rated their last album, not as immediate as the other two but a definate grower. Theres no real spine tingler stand out track like 505 but it knits together a lot nicer and still had 3 or 4 stonkers on there.

They've just improved one of my favourite songs' date=' legends.

[YOUTUBE'][/YOUTUBE]

I wore that album out I played it so much at the time. Can't say I've enjoyed anything they've done since Final Straw, but then it's very easy to criticise them isn't it. In all honesty I'd probably have spent 6 years trying to write another 'Run' as well, if I could sell shedloads of records off the back of it.

I wore that album out I played it so much at the time. Can't say I've enjoyed anything they've done since Final Straw' date=' but then it's very easy to criticise them isn't it. In all honesty I'd probably have spent 6 years trying to write another 'Run' as well, if I could sell shedloads of records off the back of it.[/quote']

Enjoyed their last album immensely, it was different. It got wrote off because it was so relaxed but i really loved it. An album that grows on me, like you said, the Arctic Monkeys new album.