Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

The Catalyst - Linkin Park

bftTUAIVMUQ

The song is taken from their new album "A Thousand Suns" which comes out tommorow.

I'm still a bit unsure about the whole techno vibe in the song but I like the lyrics. I'll need to listen to it a few more times and see if it grows on me.

This is a tune that is named 1979, the year I was born. This is also a top video, I wanted to put a live one, but none are any good. "Cool kids never have the time." It will be a classic from the only band I know that have done a double album. When I bought it, it was not known.

wrivjzw0RlI

Anybody like Aim?

I hate the video's but the tune should still ring through. :) Listen for the Sax.

48e-FbvQzbM

"We've a great thing here."

Guest drseanfitz

This is a tune that is named 1979' date=' the year I was born. This is also a top video, I wanted to put a live one, but none are any good. "Cool kids never have the time." It will be a classic from the only band I know that have done a double album. When I bought it, it was not known.

[YOUTUBE']wrivjzw0RlI[/YOUTUBE]

Used to have a that album, had it on cassette, was it melancholy and the infinite sadness, or something like that. 1979 was a fine tune.

my favourite of the album was bullet with butterfly wings(can't find a proper version of it)

toVtE-BoXbo

also liked big fan of another couple of their songs, from either side of that album

Disarm first got me into the pumpkins:

QQtLoJlQD6E

and The end is the begining is the end, still plays all the time on my i-pod

ZApl8-I-itE

Gil Scott Heron' date=' great choice Chipolopolo. My personal favorite is 'Work for peace'. If you like the spoken word then a true classic is 'I married a monster from outer space' by John Cooper Clarke:

[YOUTUBE']XbRM-canDOs[/YOUTUBE]

Blast from the past........Saw him support the Buzzcocks at Leeds Poly in 197?

Used to have a that album' date=' had it on cassette, was it melancholy and the infinite sadness, or something like that. 1979 was a fine tune.

my favourite of the album was bullet with butterfly wings(can't find a proper version of it)

[YOUTUBE']toVtE-BoXbo[/YOUTUBE]

also liked big fan of another couple of their songs, from either side of that album

Disarm first got me into the pumpkins:

QQtLoJlQD6E

and The end is the begining is the end, still plays all the time on my i-pod

ZApl8-I-itE

Had the first album.......bought the single Disarm........Extra track included Landslide by Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood mac.........Excellent cover version....check it out...........Loved the guitar work Billy and the Jap guy did....amazing

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

5Wl1rzusAPw

This is hilarious, The Beatles singing in different accents, then in Scottish...brill

:D

Ey64bKA2mKA

When Lennon shouts about the Jacaranda, that was the first pub they played in Liverpool, and I've had a pint or two in there.

:P

aMfkVGCU_BA

And here they are for real........wow.

jpCYWsVoIDg