Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

The amount of free mixtapes/eps being released around Crimbo and the New Year has been ace. The Vicki Leekx mixtape by M.I.A is my favourite, but the freebies by JJ (Kills) and Klaxons (Landmarks of Lunacy) are well worth a look for nowt. There's a pay-what-you-want Yeasayer live album floating around as well, so the option is there for people to shamelessly pay nothing should they wish. Worth searching out just for the near 8 minute version of O.N.E.

5lm3jrwMPyU

Lovely remix of the most recent Adele single by The XX's beat maker in chief.

mjT9sv0Kpd4

Edit: While I'm here, Jamie XX is also reworking Gil Scott-Heron's already pretty ace 2010 album 'I'm New Here'. First promotional song they released is really very good.

PaXslpx3MWY

Stumbled upon a song off The Streets new album the other day. Feels like it could slot in on 'A Grand Don't Come For Free' which is promising, the two LPs since that one have been nothing but mediocre. A return to form would be a nice swansong and a ratio of 3:2 in terms of good/poor albums isn't terrible nowadays.

zoM2JUj9UBk