Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Riferimento: Re: Right now i'm listening to...

I'm 16 so my taste in music is way different anyways love this version instead Max.

PEbJ4qLiMu0

The poor replay button this is pure and downright a deadly Tune :)

nWAGLkyxQG0

Its a good remix, tho its abit too BOOM BOOM for my taste, the original version is more musical and fast kinda more of what i like ;)

And im 20, its not like im the old generation :D;), im just not the Boom boom type of music lover.

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

3cIbpokk4dc

I really like it on first listen. The second half of the album particularly is very warm when set against the opening 4 tracks that are a bit glitchy and cold sounding. Codex and Lotus Flower are early favourites.

Few whispers going round that this is only the first part of a double release. Don't think it's based on anything more than it being relatively short at only 8 tracks and the closer being titled 'Seperator', mind. It does feel slightly B-sidey (aside from the fact it's unusually well crafted for a b-side) though, one to watch.

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

I've been getting this feeling that The King Of Limbs will sound like Hail To The Thief. Would I be right?

I'd make you right I think, there are certainly some similarities. I guess after a few listens I'd say HTTF is the album it's most like, with a leaning towards the warmer stuff on In Rainbows as it progresses but with far less guitar.