Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Re: Right now i'm listening to... (no football themed songs)

mvFl8o8KYn0

]

And some air plugs...to plug off the air around those lads;):P

Now swing those hips lad..

rd3rA89VhtA

a little faster

em328ua_Lo8

That song should be dedicated to quite a few forumers :D

and now ye are ready put away that Air guitar...and just

RtSDWq6HsJE

Easy big fella easy does it..

Battle of the music ;)

mixture of Soul and rhythm is require in situations like these.

The solution? AC/DC :P

OH yeah! Now we talking..since you did not post one might as well hope you like Judas Priest instead..

SEGLhUZRZdY

Well of course I do

:eek: breakin the law breakin the law :P

vv6QJ2S9hrE

Rocker live in Paris 1979

WOW he is playing with so much passion that he has to stop to get some oxygen

You might enjoy Tosin Abasi, one of the best guitarist to grace this Earth. He only doesnt instrumental, but they are amazing :eek:

Dunc's AMAZINGLY Addictive Songs

Well of course I do

:eek: breakin the law breakin the law :P

vv6QJ2S9hrE

Rocker live in Paris 1979

WOW he is playing with so much passion that he has to stop to get some oxygen

You might enjoy Tosin Abasi' date=' one of the best guitarist to grace this Earth. He only doesnt instrumental, but they are amazing :eek:

Dunc's AMAZINGLY Addictive Songs

might...but is it like these?

ymyGCz4jX9k

Went to go see Muse last weekend and they were amazing, truely a bucket list event!

Originally I didnt like their 2nd Law album, but Ive grown to enjoy it. Animals, Panic Station are really good, as well as the more-known, Madness, Supremacy, Survival and Unsustainable. Also starting to enjoying listening to their more sedate songs, Unintended and Guiding Light spring to mind.

My dear boy' date=' let me provide you the solution in its entirety...9:28 >>> Sublime

:)[/color']

hdWyYn0E4Ys

Not bad, better than Hip hop and pop thats for damn sure

:eek:

I myself prefer Bach, Chopin, Grieg (one of my favs of that genre), but best of all is Yngwie ;) pure classical god

dyM2AnA96yE

Some Arpeggios from HELL :P

G31n1ITApY4

Here playing with the Japanese Philharmonic

wiy-vwq1_8s

Not bad' date=' better than Hip hop and pop thats for damn sure

:eek:

I myself prefer Bach, Chopin, Grieg (one of my favs of that genre), but best of all is Yngwie ;) pure classical god

[/color']

Always Loved the madness of ' the hall of the mountain king', not so sure about Chopin as all that Piano stuff gives me a headache after a while. As for electric guitar / classical fusion ( is that the term?)..i'm sorry Dunc but its an abomination. I must say i broadly agree about hip/hop and pop..but even that genre turns up some excellent pieces of music. Few beat this :)

YFQzSJCs_ss

Always Loved the madness of ' the hall of the mountain king'' date=' not so sure about Chopin as all that Piano stuff gives me a headache after a while. As for electric guitar / classical fusion ( is that the term?)..i'm sorry Dunc but its an abomination. I must say i broadly agree about hip/hop and pop..but even that genre turns up some excellent pieces of music. Few beat this :)[/color']

YFQzSJCs_ss

An abomination? how so?

He adds so much to the sound of the orchestra, together they make a unique and very attractive sound. Skip forward to about a quarter way in as its the whole hour and a half concert.

Would you rather listen to hip hop or pop than a quality rock song?

An abomination? how so?

He adds so much to the sound of the orchestra' date=' together they make a unique and very attractive sound. Skip forward to about a quarter way in as its the whole hour and a half concert.

Would you rather listen to hip hop or pop than a quality rock song?[/color']

Rather than complementing each other, I that find the guitar takes on a particular repetitive screeching that overwhelms the orchestra. Besides i've never been one long pieces on the guitar..it all starts to sound a little bit too prog-rock for me. I have no preference to be honest, for a start its pretty impossible to define the parameters of each genre ( where does one cease being hip/hop or rock and become pop?)

Rather than complementing each other' date=' I that find the guitar takes on a particular repetitive screeching that overwhelms the orchestra. Besides i've never been one long pieces on the guitar..it all starts to sound a little bit too prog-rock for me. I have no preference to be honest, for a start its pretty impossible to define the parameters of each genre ( where does one cease being hip/hop or rock and become pop?)[/color']

Well Guitar is basically a modified violin.

The genres are defined by song structure, lyrics, singing techniques, instruments used etc etc

Rather than complementing each other' date=' I that find the guitar takes on a particular repetitive screeching that overwhelms the orchestra. Besides i've never been one long pieces on the guitar..it all starts to sound a little bit too prog-rock for me. I have no preference to be honest, for a start its pretty impossible to define the parameters of each genre ( where does one cease being hip/hop or rock and become pop?)[/color']

I think rock and hippity/hoppity become pop when they become popular. When the teenie boppers and businessmen and grandmothers start buying the records. :D

Here is my guitar thread which has a good amount of great guitarists and their styles. And many are vastly different.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=102466

I think rock and hippity/hoppity become pop when they become popular. When the teenie boppers and businessmen and grandmothers start buying the records. :D

Here is my guitar thread which has a good amount of great guitarists and their styles. And many are vastly different.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=102466

But pop can also be a genre' date=' the like of katy perry lady gaga and all that nonsense.

You might want to check this thread out as well, I try to give you bits of everything, songs I find addictive :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2576905#post2576905

Well Guitar is basically a modified violin.

The genres are defined by song structure' date=' lyrics, singing techniques, instruments used etc etc[/color']

yVR9JykPC-0

So in that case whats genre is this then?..hip hop ? or pop? ..you might want to look away.:eek:

But pop can also be a genre' date=' the like of katy perry lady gaga and all that nonsense.

You might want to check this thread out as well, I try to give you bits of everything, songs I find addictive :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2576905#post2576905

Pop is a genre and is caused my musicians wanting to make music that can be sold in the millions by those aforementioned, rather than a niche group.

And I will have a look at that thread too. :)

xfg9aLMjmjQ

Ah nice' date=' music that crosses the guitar based genre coupled with a hip hop kind of beat with some orchestral strings therein. Who by?

Ocean Colour Scene.

[YOUTUBE']VTeAqZ6fzeE[/YOUTUBE]

xtTnSUBNtSo