Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Guest FallenAngel

Re: Right now i'm listening to... (no football themed songs)

Absolutely love this tune.

mWRsgZuwf_8

Wikipedia: An MTV report on the "Demons" music video stated that it would "fit nicely with the artful imagery of 'It's Time' and the thoroughly out-there puppet grappling of 'Radioactive'." Released on May 7, 2013 and shot in Las Vegas, Nevada at the band's performance at The Joint on February 9, 2013, the video features a mix of live footage of the band and a companion narrative. Various characters with personal hardships are depicted, including a victim of parental abuse, a military veteran, and an anorexic man who stares at himself in a mirror. The clip ends with a dedication to Tyler Robinson (1995-2013), a fan of the band who died at the age of 17 in March 2013 following a battle with cancer.
Guest FallenAngel

reintroduced myself to the Murder Ballads album this week, but most of it can't be played on here so opted for the most famous

__obh4w6tD8

Guest FallenAngel

It's 2am and I'm drunk

so time for my guilty pleasure

CHICAGO

KA6R1DMb-Z8

gU3k1Tpih8E

and some rocky horror

bc80tFJpTuo

9l_2hZbIkx4

Fastway - After Midnight

Recently rediscovered my love for this band...this is such a strong album + iconic film (Trick or Treat)!

Its great you cant burn out youtube...RIP Sammi Curr :P

+ Fast Eddie Clarke

Tt8b-EeeQuE

+

Cheap Trick - I Will Survive

Ive listened to this song almost daily for around 20yrs (OK sometimes in my head)!

Also seen the film (Know all the lines from start to finish B)) easily over 50 times!

eqFSWxg5ojc