Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

Have i found another Stoner rock fan? Man do I love stoner rock. That is a quality album. I'm much prefer there early stoner rock stuff like the album your listening to than the newer stuff. But nobody can doubt how good they are. And no i havent had the pleasure of seeing them live. But I plan on it at some point. I am going to see Queens of the Stone Age in February.

O yeah' date=' currently listening to

[img']http://mog.com/pictures/wikipedia/147614/Kyuss.jpg[/img]

Kyuss - Welcome to sky valley.

The true legends of stoner rock. B)

Late reply, I know. Better late than never though. :P

I actually like a pretty wide range of metal and rock. There are a few stoner rock bands that find a space on my playlist now and again, yeah. Being a bit of an all-rounder, I like the metallic edge to Orange Goblin's newer stuff too. Not too keen on the production quality on Healing Through Fire though... good songs, just the sound is a bit off imo.

Yeah, no doubting the greatness of Kyuss. Roachpowder are a band I'm really liking at the moment, and as it happens that's what I'm listening to now...

Roachpowder - Into The Centre

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

album13_dod_a_small.jpg

Song: Gates Of Tommorow

Artist: Iron Maiden

Album: Dance Of Death

Year: 2003

Why I like this song: "Class riff and great lyrics, my first ever gig too."

Best Lines: "Weaving a thread round your heart and your soul. Decieving your eyes and delaying your goal

Ships in the night when they pass out of sight. Deliver their cargo of earthly delights"