Right now I'm listening to... (no explicit or football themed songs)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Right now i'm listening to... Frightening to think this was 25 years ago! God, i'm getting old. Still great even now though, over to you Mr Astbury. Ji8VHEjVyVo

Guys, this is a fun thread I've seem in other Forums (mostly brazilian ones). You post the name of the music you are listening to, place a link if possible (so we all could listen to it), and rate th

Re: Right now i'm listening to...

A real retro treat from a new band called Kings Go Forth:

kings_go_forth.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/kingsgoforth

They haven't got any albums out yet but I think they've got great potential. They're really a pleasant blast from the past and much better than the usual people who either butcher styles of the past, reinvent them so they bear no resemblence and just become alien or just copy them completely.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Right now I'm listening to Mr Leonard Cohen, and I am in ecstasy. this music is not for the hard of hearing :P and my aim is to direct two guys who have shown musical nous, I refer to my friend Craig, who had the ability to put music to my words and to Sky, who has shown that he has an intrinsic knowledge of music, this is no detrement to anyone else, but I wanted both of these guys to listen to the master of song. Alexandra Crossing is on youtube and I want both Craig and Sky to let me know what they think about this amazing song, the other one is My Secret Life, listen and get back to me, it's different but I would value your take on these beautiful songs

Right now I'm listening to Mr Leonard Cohen' date=' and I am in ecstasy. this music is not for the hard of hearing :P and my aim is to direct two guys who have shown musical nous, I refer to my friend Craig, who had the ability to put music to my words and to Sky, who has shown that he has an intrinsic knowledge of music, this is no detrement to anyone else, but I wanted both of these guys to listen to the master of song. Alexandra Crossing is on youtube and I want both Craig and Sky to let me know what they think about this amazing song, the other one is My Secret Life, listen and get back to me, it's different but I would value your take on these beautiful songs[/quote']

hi David,

Firstly, thats ever so, for the kind comments.

Aexandra Leaving is excellent, very powerful lyrics. (very emotional)

Also, In my secret life is AWESOME. (see video below)

Leonard Cohen has a class unique voice and is up there with the best songwriters....ever, his lyrics are superb. (in my view)

hqxBN82fW70&feature=related

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT FOLKS!

Warcurse by Kreator .

One of the best thrash metal band in the world .

Does anyone know this band ??

Not often you see a decent thrash band on this thread. :P

Pleasure To Kill and Coma Of Souls are up there with the best thrash albums ever made (although Dark Angel have to take the number 1 spot with Darkness Descends).

Brilliant live band too.

Celtic Frost - Obscured