Sign in to follow this  
JuniorBlue

Operation-A + NickJustice Basic & Complex Match Skins. Get Your Requests In Now!

2qd4n5y.jpg

Okay, after my Match Report skin thread was very successful with less-active forumer Chris Benton, this kind of thread needs reviving again, however this time it's a change of partnership and format of the banners. I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that i'll be teaming up with Ace Graphics Designer Nick Justice in a way in which both of us can work together to make match skins.

Okay so the format is simple. The idea is that we both produce match skins but in two different styles. Nick Justice will be creating match report skins with players of your choice, background, colour scheme etc, and i will be creating basic match skins, with a crest, football shirt and name of team and the championship. My match skins would take on average 10-15mins each to create as with Nick Justice's you could be waiting anything from an hour up to a day/s, due to the quality of Nick's match reports. It's your choice whether you want basic banners but have more done in the time it could take Nick to create 1-2.

The Choice is yours, so if your interest use the following format to post your desired match report skin/s.

Team:

Name Of Championship:

Type Of Skin: (Basic Or Nick Justice's) (If you choose Nick Justice, please state which 3 players you desire)

Colour Scheme:

Plus any other additional info, you may want to include

Finally, below are some examples of our work.

Operation-A's Basic Match Skin: (Short Waiting Time, Less Quality)

dg2jaa.jpg

o313l.png

15i1anm.png

4u9vy8.png

Nick Justice's Complex Match Skin: (Longer Waiting Time, Better Quality)

8vzp1t.jpg

23uez34.jpg

Re: Operation-A + NickJustice Basic & Complex Match Skins. Get Your Requests In Now!

2qd4n5y.jpg

Okay' date=' after my Match Report skin thread was very successful with less-active forumer Chris Benton, this kind of thread needs reviving again, however this time it's a change of partnership and format of the banners. I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that i'll be teaming up with Ace Graphics Designer Nick Justice in a way in which both of us can work together to make match skins.

Okay so the format is simple. The idea is that we both produce match skins but in two different styles. Nick Justice will be creating match report skins with players of your choice, background, colour scheme etc, and i will be creating basic match skins, with a crest, football shirt and name of team and the championship. My match skins would take on average 10-15mins each to create as with Nick Justice's you could be waiting anything from an hour up to a day/s, due to the quality of Nick's match reports. It's your choice whether you want basic banners but have more done in the time it could take Nick to create 1-2.

The Choice is yours, so if your interest use the following format to post your desired match report skin/s.[/center']

Team:

Name Of Championship:

Type Of Skin: (Basic Or Nick Justice's) (If you choose Nick Justice, please state which 3 players you desire)

Colour Scheme:

Plus any other additional info, you may want to include

Finally, below are some examples of our work.

Operation-A's Basic Match Skin: (Short Waiting Time, Less Quality)

nmf52o.png

Nick Justice's Complex Match Skin: (Longer Waiting Time, Better Quality)

8vzp1t.jpg

Preston North End (Or Preston for short)

English Championship 106 (Or EC106 for short)

Basic

Navy Blue

Re: Operation-A + NickJustice Basic & Complex Match Skins. Get Your Requests In Now!

Basic

Navy Blue

Lyon

Gold Championship 17 (GC17)

rooney, lloris, toulalan

and also in little writing "No 1 Can Handle Them"

EDIT: sorry i didnt follow the request thing:rolleyes:

Guest Daragh

Wolves

English Championship 1363

3 players: Gonzalo Rodriguez, Milhomem Guihlerme and Mauro Zarate

If you could have the stadium in the background that would be good but if its too much work don't bother with it :)

Basic

Navy Blue

29xvp7p.jpg

There You Go! Enjoy' date=' and best of luck with your Preston North End

:D[/center']

Lyon

Gold Championship 17 (GC17)

rooney' date=' lloris, toulalan

and also in little writing "No 1 Can Handle Them"

EDIT: sorry i didnt follow the request thing:rolleyes:[/quote']

sure mate ill make it

and daragh ill make your aswell

Will do the banners tomorrow as i have homework to do. Keep the requests coming tho. Remember they dont take long' date=' the basic ones[/quote']

Fantasic sig, my Sky Sports-style banner now has something more graphics based than HTML based.

Team: Sevilla

Name Of Championship: GC54

Type Of Skin: Basic

Colour Scheme: Red' date=' and can i have the line effect going across it like in the Standard Liege banner.

Thanks. :)[/quote']

15i1anm.png

There You Go! Best Of Luck With Your Team