Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

SM Chat, has it gone down in recent months ?

Guest Football8

Well I've been noticing that the SM Chat has been going a bit astray for the past few months, not that I'm criticising it. Its not that active really and does get boring at times, especially when newbies come in and swear and the typical kick and ban procedure, also its gone a bit stricter recently.

I really don't see much fun it, but somedays it may be good. But I still go on.

I was just thinking if the users actually have any idea to brighten it up or something, its really dull sometimes.

Any ideas and just post them down, also just some views on SM Chat and the pros and cons on it.

Guest Football8

Re: SM Chat, has it gone down in recent months ?

Pros:

Mods work their socks off for you lot' date=' believe it or not.

It's a good laugh, when you want it to be.

[b']Cons:[/b]

You lot. Stop moaning about the chat and do something about it. ON THE CHAT!

I do think they work hard, but sometimes too hard. :P

Pros:

Mods work their socks off for you lot' date=' believe it or not.

It's a good laugh, when you want it to be.

[b']Cons:[/b]

We could get rid of your mod powers for a start...

I understand the effort you lot put in and I know your probably on your computer more often and I'm not being disrespectful. But tbh, I've lost all respect I had for you.

.I was just thinking if the users actually have any idea to brighten it up or something' date=' its really dull sometimes.

Any ideas and just post them down.[/quote']

un-ban me:D

One fish in a big sea' date=' Ryan. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Lee, you know were I'm coming from. You've never liked me since the day I met you and I have tried to get on with you. It's impossible, no matter what I say or do your having a go at me and it's very frustrating. I'm not just talking about tonight, you've just got worse since I met you and tonight you took that way to far.

Good night.

Lee' date=' you know were I'm coming from. You've never liked me since the day I met you and I have tried to get on with you. It's impossible, no matter what I say or do your having a go at me and it's very frustrating. I'm not just talking about tonight, you've just got worse since I met you and tonight you took that way to far.

Good night.[/quote']

What you on about? Message to cuckoo land dear! You're the one who's harboured an attitude with me, and if you think I've been the same, I do that with everyone! Besides, if how I feel about you really means that much, I'd go see a shrink.

Have a nice night. :)

It's like being watched by the Police in there. :rolleyes:

Really i dont see any cameras.

If you lot dont like us or the way we treat u go to teb or crazy bones. There is no expections in there and we are fair if u annoy us or get about 6 kicks in a day u will be banned. So chats boring is it... were here to moderate its not our job to make it fun so why ur all complaning beats me.

Award for the most pointless thread, goes to Munt!!

This will escolate into something we don't want...

I am all for being critical and suggesting improvements, but this will not work on a thread like this...

Well I've been noticing that the SM Chat has been going a bit astray for the past few months' date=' not that I'm criticising it. Its not that active really and does get boring at times, especially [b']when newbies come in and swear and the typical kick and ban procedure, also its gone a bit stricter recently.[/b]

We have got stricter with the moderation, but thats only because a lot of the regulars seemed to think that because they were regular, they had more right to do other stuff than the more less active members, such as insult people and get away with it. The fact that it's got stricter will hopefully help clear up the idiots but the pizzaz of the old chat has dissapeared and I don't fully understand why.

We could get rid of your mod powers for a start...

I understand the effort you lot put in and I know your probably on your computer more often and I'm not being disrespectful. But tbh' date=' I've lost all respect I had for you.[/quote']

If you understood dealing with other situations we have to deal with you may respect us more, as for respect, thats what theres little of in the chatroom, and thats a huge problem mainly because some of the members (not naming names) try too hard to be liked by the moderators in their manipulative plans to become mod. I have no idea why you have lost respect in us but I'm sorry if thats the case. as for the mod powers going, are you mad?? :D the amount of idiots left to run about, I think a few of the regulars would try their hand at getting away with murder :rolleyes:

I think Lee has a great point, so many people moan, but wait for others to pick up the pieces. The custom setups where everybody in the chat room joined it for fun was a huge piece in the chat fun IMO with everyone in the chatroom discussing transfers etc. now it's got more personal it's losing it's fun.

Oh, and before the rest of you carry on, it's not about how awesome us mods are and how cynical the rest of you are with our moderating, this thread is about the chat and how it can be livened up. If it involves us then say it, but don't get personal. Ya look like a tossgrape and, as Ultravox once sang, it means nothing to me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Vienna! :D

Oh' date=' and before the rest of you carry on, it's not about how awesome us mods are and how cynical the rest of you are with our moderating, this thread is about the chat and how it can be livened up. If it involves us then say it, but don't get personal. Ya look like a tossgrape and, as Ultravox once sang, it means nothing to me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Vienna! :D[/quote']

Be personal if you want the fact is if someone has a problem get it out in the open (This is the part where Motty messages about me :D)

Guest Football8

Keep the discussion going and the arguments low. ;)

I dont think the Mods help. I think they take their authority too seriously and the rules need to be a bit more relaxed in my opinion and I think they ban people (I am not banned) a little too easily.

Next you'll all be complaining that it's in chaos due to relaxed moderation. You fickle fickle bunch.

I've got an idea. How about us mods create a forum where the rest of you lot can be the mods? You get your own chat too.

I reckon a week before it'd implode. :)

Next you'll all be complaining that it's in chaos due to relaxed moderation. You fickle fickle bunch.

I've got an idea. How about us mods create a forum where the rest of you lot can be the mods? You get your own chat too.

I reckon a week before it'd implode. :)

Nah, it wouldnt. I think it could be better than the current one providing people didnt ban each other willy nilly.