Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

SM Chat, has it gone down in recent months ?

Re: SM Chat, has it gone down in recent months ?

Nah' date=' it wouldnt. I think it could be better than the current one providing people didnt ban each other willy nilly.[/quote']

I'd love to see it then. I don't think we're too strict as your still on SM itself :rolleyes: .

also if you haven't got anything to back it up with why say it??

as for the relaxation part i think thats totally wrong, I know it's not a paid job but we work for SM and I think a few people are missing the point in that.

Nah' date=' it wouldnt. I think it could be better than the current one providing people didnt ban each other willy nilly.[/quote']

Hey, as long as you're willing to set it up, I'm more than happy to laugh at the results. :)

I'd love to see it then. I don't think we're too strict as your still on SM itself :rolleyes: .

also if you haven't got anything to back it up with why say it??

as for the relaxation part i think thats totally wrong' date=' I know it's not a paid job but we work for SM and I think a few people are missing the point in that.[/quote']

I have strongly considered quitting and could still do so.

I could back it up if I wanted to. But why should I? Its gone 11 O'Clock at night.

I know it's not a paid job but we work for SM and I think a few people are missing the point in that.

Key point there. We're doing this from our own goodwill, and not getting squat for it. The fact that we keep our jobs up to scratch under these conditions is surely something that needs consideration.

Hey' date=' as long as you're willing to set it up, I'm more than happy to laugh at the results. :)[/quote']

And how would I do that exactly? I dont think the results would be laughable. Hopefully, the only laughs would be in the chatroom itself with people having a laugh.

I think this thread is a waste of space. The mods are in the chat to do a job, and they do this job very well. If they werent there, we would have lots of spamming, swearing and god knows what. I for one am glad they are there, I think it could be made more fun, but thats to do with the people who in there, rather than the mods being too harsh or the concept.

Key point there. We're doing this from our own goodwill' date=' and not getting squat for it. The fact that we keep our jobs up to scratch under these conditions is surely something that needs consideration.[/quote']

I think that post is kind of funny. ;)

And how would I do that exactly? I dont think the results would be laughable. Hopefully' date=' the only laughs would be in the chatroom itself with people having a laugh.[/quote']

I'm no fortune teller, granted. But neither are you. :)

Be personal if you want the fact is if someone has a problem get it out in the open (This is the part where Motty messages about me :D)

Please could you explain the bit in bold.

Try reading between the lines' date=' love. :rolleyes:[/quote']

1. Please dont call me "love"

2. How about somebody just explains it like I asked please? I wasnt even on this thread when he posted that. I dont send messages to Howitzer.

1. Please dont call me "love"

2. How about somebody just explains it like I asked please? I wasnt even on this thread when he posted that. I dont send messages to Howitzer.

You don't understand do you, love? I could explain, but maybe it'd pay for you to learn to read the post again for yourself. :)

You don't understand do you' date=' love? I could explain, but maybe it'd pay for you to learn to read the post again for yourself. :)[/quote']

I keep reading it! But I dont message about Howitzer, and he was saying in the post that I was going to.

I'm honoured not to have been mentionned :)

Also' date=' Motty, Louis, anyone else... I see a common thread here. I "could" elaborate but won't.

If you think it will help, please elaborate...[/quote']

Like i said i will in the morning.

I'm honoured not to have been mentionned :)

Also' date=' Motty, Louis, anyone else... I see a common thread here. I "could" elaborate but won't.

If you think it will help, please elaborate...[/quote']

And I might do when I am more fresh.

And I might do when I am more fresh.

It always seems to be the same select few who target the mods or slate the chatroom, and it's always the ones who have been banned countless times and have many run in's with the moderators.

Like I said, the lack of respect in the chatroom is terrible, IMO Members need to respect mods' decisions, and if they don't thats their problem not the moderators, it just doesn't help those select few who delibrately try to look the lone ranger.

I can't say I'm feeling too 'fresh' either' date=' but at least I'm making an effort. And effort is what this all boils down to.[/quote']

In this case, Not at half 11 at night it doesnt :)

In this case' date=' Not at half 11 at night it doesnt :)[/quote']

Why shouldn't it? If it doesn't, then bugger off and stop posting! Go to bed!

I expect you to give every answer that you said you would by tomorrow.

i was really against getting onvolved but i feel now its important 2

Chats only ever as good as the people in it

if theres constant swearing and kicks its dull and just wastes time and effort and has probably over tiime driven people away. The rules are not difficult to avoid breaking just dnt swear or be abusive not hard by a monkeys standards.

Just be active and banetr a bit have a laugh and so on then its more interesting than kikck kikc kick ban kick

Mods have got stricter but only because memebers have forced that change.

its a u be nice they be nice and everybodys happy kinda thing.

:D

To anyone intending on moaning about Mods on this thread...

Read this. It might be about the forum, but the same principle applies with the chatroom!!

Do something about it, don't moan.... Give the supers something to do, they have it easy now us Mods watch over the place...;)

i was really against getting onvolved but i feel now its important 2

Chats only ever as good as the people in it

if theres constant swearing and kicks its dull and just wastes time and effort and has probably over tiime driven people away. The rules are not difficult to avoid breaking just dnt swear or be abusive not hard by a monkeys standards.

Just be active and banetr a bit have a laugh and so on then its more interesting than kikck kikc kick ban kick

Mods have got stricter but only because memebers have forced that change.

its a u be nice they be nice and everybodys happy kinda thing.

:D

i think the mods get the same treatment as police from the public some peeps dnt like em but without them it wud be chaos

One Word:

bullseye.jpg