Ederson (lyon)

podolski (bayern munich)

lavezzi (napoli)

bobo (besiktas)

Tasci (stuttgart)

n'koulou (monaco)

Howedes (Schalke)

i have a problem with those player rating can somebody please help me??:(

fucile will not drop nor there is a great chance of him rising imo, he has started 12 out of 16 in bwin and just 2 in CL i'll recommend porto's CB rolando

rated 87 who may rise to 89

nigel de jong might drop to 90 just played 7 games in bundesliga 2 uefa cup but since he moved to city he has started 2 games if he plays and impress he might stay (long time before english ratings)

ederson is palying well getting 1142 mins in 22 games in league and 3 games, 3 subs in CL should rise to 90 is in good scoring form recently

podolski will drop to 90 has just managed 550 min in bundesliga this season though still scoring 3 goals, is world class but needs to move awy from munich

lavezzi is playing great but wont rise higher than 90 this time few europe opportunities at napoli is the main cause

bobo decrease to 89 as being mainly used as sub and not scored since early november other 2 striker are getting starts mostly

tasci is the best defender in stuttgart team playing over 1500 min in bundesliga deserves increase to 90

n'koulou playing regularly in monaco team rated 77 should increase to 84/85

howedes is also becoming regular and playing in europe to should increase to 85/86

Re: talent riser or dropper???

fucile will not drop nor there is a great chance of him rising imo' date=' he has started 12 out of 16 in bwin and just 2 in CL i'll recommend porto's CB rolando

rated 87 who may rise to 89

nigel de jong might drop to 90 just played 7 games in bundesliga 2 uefa cup but since he moved to city he has started 2 games if he plays and impress he might stay (long time before english ratings)

ederson is palying well getting 1142 mins in 22 games in league and 3 games, 3 subs in CL should rise to 90 is in good scoring form recently

podolski will drop to 90 has just managed 550 min in bundesliga this season though still scoring 3 goals, is world class but needs to move awy from munich

lavezzi is playing great but wont rise higher than 90 this time few europe opportunities at napoli is the main cause

bobo decrease to 89 as being mainly used as sub and not scored since early november other 2 striker are getting starts mostly

tasci is the best defender in stuttgart team playing over 1500 min in bundesliga deserves increase to 90

n'koulou playing regularly in monaco team rated 77 should increase to 84/85

howedes is also becoming regular and playing in europe to should increase to 85/86[/quote']

wow, i waiting for those reply thanks very much xpratx. thanks vandrew555 too.:P erm... one question again.. how about pander from schalke, and jonas gutierrez from newcastle???