red menace

best RB???  

1. 1.

• Maicon
    • Ramos
    • Bosingwa
    • Alves

Re: best RB???

honestly' date=' this is a bloody hard decision to make, though i support inter, but i would go for ALVES!!![/quote']

i think it's tough decision, but i choose Maicon. He is most complete RB in the world. Good at both attack n defend, not like Bosingwa, Ramos or Alves who just good in attack, but completely can't defend

Have you seen Alves play... Ramos just needs to recapture form. Maicon is heavily overrated' date=' and people who watch Seria A, including Inter Fans admit that they don't know what is this hype about Maicon. I rate him as the third best RB, behind Alves and Ramos.[/quote']

well mate, i know you live in Madrid n just watch La Liga and maybe you never watch Serie A. And i know you support Madrid, so you rate Ramos better than Maicon. I'm neutral person, i live in Indonesia n support Liverpool and i know Maicon much better than Ramos

you may think your neutral' date=' but in Asia Man United, Liverpool and the Premier League are all what you get over there. There does not exists a service/tv package that shows LA LIGA. So please explain what you are on about.[/quote']

You don't know what your talking about not that you ever have tbh.

Ramos should go down to 94, same as Alves and Maicon should rise to 95. Not that I would expect you to know as you have probably never seen the Serie A ever before. And I wonder if you even watch Ramos or Alves.

You don't know what your talking about not that you ever have tbh.

Ramos should go down to 94' date=' same as Alves and Maicon should rise to 95. Not that I would expect you to know as you have probably never seen the Serie A ever before. And I doubt if you even watch Ramos or Alves judging by the bull you are talking.[/quote']

yes mate, i agree with you maybe he never watched Serie A before. Come on, realx7madrid, come to Indonesia,go to my house and you can watch Serie A FREE!

A gentle reminder to anyone subscribing to this thread to avoid personalising this debate. Keep comments on topic and please refrain from questioning what football leagues/games members do or do not watch. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their fair say without having personal comments made against their football knowledge. Failure to abide to this may end up having this very good thread closed and some reprisals to follow that :)

Alves for me. He has improved his defensive part of the game dramatically since he was at Sevilla. He is playing for the best team in the world (at the moment) and is great at attacking aswell. Quick and strong and a good free-kick taker.

Second would be Maicon and then Sagna/Bosinga. Ramos has good games but alot of times hes poor and over rated imo. I think Ramos has had about 8 red cards in his career (And hes only 22 lol)