The Amount Of Sacked Managers Is Unreal

The Amount Of Managers Being Sacked Now Days Is Unreal.

The Problem Is Owners Are Too Gready. I Was Watching MUTV And A Random Person In The Audience Said If The Person Who Wants To Buy A Football Team At Least No A Bit Or 2 About The Game!. For Example Roman Abramovich Buys Chelsea, At The Time All Chelsea Fans Loved It, With All The Money, They Got Themselves A Top Class Manager In Mourinho, Did Well In His First Two Seasons, The 3rd Season Came Runner Up In League, Didnt Win A Trophy, Pressure Started To Mount. About 4 Months Into His Fouth Season He Got Sacked Why? Because Abramovich Wanted To Win Everything! Too Greedy.

Other Managers Like, Alan Curbishley, Roy Keane, Paul Ince, Avram Grant, Tony Adams, Luis Philipe Scolari Have All Been Sacked Because Of Bad Run Of Results, In The Premiership You Will Go Through A Spell Of Teams Loosing Games In A Period Of Time.

Imo Managers Should Be Given Time, You Can Not Become A Better Team Over Night, And Owners Should Atleast Learn The Game, Instead Of Just Coming In And Sacking Managers After Weeks Or Months!.

What Are Your Views On Manager's Being Sacked From Teams Because Of Greedy Owners Or A Bad Run Of Results?

:D

Re: The Amount Of Sacked Managers Is Unreal

Guess I'm quoting this for a 3rd time. :)

This is just a prime example of fans getting on their manager's backs after a small patch of form. :rolleyes:

Fans and chairmen don't give the managers enough time in this day and age... it's pathetic... the minute they go through a rough patch and everyone is on their back... :rolleyes:

There were (and still are) Arsenal fans asking to get Wenger out after 1 and a half seasons poor seasons' date=' after the decade or so of success he has given them...

I saw a Liverpool fan on here asking to get Rafa out because they were losing to Portsmouth... this after he gets them a CL, a CL final and in contention for the EPL in February...

Fans have no loyalty in this day and age. It disgusts me. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well, I suppose managers should be given more time in my opinion.

Ince and Adams certainly didnt get enough time in my opinion. But, in football these days, teams want success now. Some teams dont have the patience to stick with a manager. It has got worse as football has gone on.

P.S Didnt Roy Keane resign?????

Well' date=' I suppose managers should be given more time in my opinion.

Ince and Adams certainly didnt get enough time in my opinion. But, in football these days, teams want success now. Some teams dont have the patience to stick with a manager. It has got worse as football has gone on.

[b']P.S Didnt Roy Keane resign?????[/b]

yh because pressure was on because of a couple of bad results

It's a shame to see so many managers getting sacked after so little time I think :( Grant actually did a reasonable job at Chelsea I thought. A CL runner-up and was a penalty-kick away from winning it. League runners-up, did quite well I thought to push Man United all the way.

It's a shame to see so many managers getting sacked after so little time I think :( Grant actually did a reasonable job at Chelsea I thought. A CL runner-up and was a penalty-kick away from winning it. League runners-up' date=' did quite well I thought to push Man United all the way.[/quote']

yeah very well and he gets sacked :confused:

Its pathetic.. If Chelsea carry on sacking there managers they will get nowhere.. 4th in the league isnt good by Chelseas standards' date=' but its hardly a crisis, give a good manager time and he will deliver, Scolari is a good manager.[/quote']

lol, some teams would be delighted with 4th in the league!

Its pathetic.. If Chelsea carry on sacking there managers they will get nowhere.. 4th in the league isnt good by Chelseas standards' date=' but its hardly a crisis, give a good manager time and he will deliver, Scolari is a good manager.[/quote']

Mourinho Was Amazing Manager ! But You No These Greedy Owners :rolleyes::P

its shocking really stability helps i must admit, we had keegan this year and if it wasnt for ashley hed have been the first manager to have a real crack of the whip in ages a good 3-5 years i reckon and in that time he could have won something i though but ashley took all of that away:mad: .

everything seemed fine and stable for the first time in years and now its never been more unstable up here and weve got a total idiot as our manager, now if we had keegan and could have been stable wed be in the top 8 and not even worrying about relegation this season so if we had a bit of stability wed be doing much better.

lol' date=' some teams would be delighted with 4th in the league![/quote']

At least 16 in the Prem for a start, its that mentality that winds me up about some fellow Liverpool supporters, we are in the best postion in the league we have been in for well over a decade, we have won the European cup and got to another final, and the idiots are still calling for Rafa's head.

At least 16 in the Prem for a start' date=' its that mentality that winds me up about some fellow Liverpool supporters, we are in the best postion in the league we have been in for well over a decade, we have won the European cup and got to another final, and the idiots are still calling for Rafa's head.[/quote']

Rafa is a quality manager if you forget about the whole Robbie Keane situation. It would be a shame to see him leave because he has done well in his time at Liverpool.