• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spain Vs England

Mexico '86 B)

But lets put things in perspective.... NI has a population of 1.6m people.. Greater Manchester area has 2.2m on its own.

Northern Ireland 3-2 Spain

Gooooaaalll

England 0-1 Spain :P

Commendable work, your use of figures has allowed you to give out some old fashioned internet 'pwnage' to the silly English. Tip of the hat to you Sir, I finish this sentence entirely as though I just got 'served'.

Ronaldo-75 million

kaka- 100 million

villa- priceless

number 1 in the world in my honest opinion

absolutely fantastic saw him when he was young and at Zaragoza been in pure admiration since

living class

And Liverpool could have had him for less than half of the fee for Robbie Keane but Rick Parry decided against it in his infinite wisdom. Parry is a [infraction worthy comment] and [bannable statement].

Best player in the world seems a bit far though.

Im my opinion theres 2 many players that dont give a monkeys about the england team' date=' Gerrard, Lampard Rooney to name a few. I just want them to all put 100% in like they do for their clubs. The real hard workers for england i feel r Beckham, Terry and a few of the Villa lot[/quote']

Exactly how i feel, they get paid enough youd think they would actually care.. I would play for England for nothing, in fact id pay to play for England.. Oh when will it ever change? :(

He's got to talk about something...

As he knows didly squat about football...

I actually think that the analysis of Pleat is better than most co-commentators (but when you are competing with the likes of Andy Townshend that isn't hard) but he covers it in so much bull (I can't believe I have to say bull...) it sounds awful. Things aren't helped by his stupid demeanor, stupid voice, stupid malapropisms and stupid celebrating that warrants a criminal record.

I actually think that the analysis of Pleat is better than most co-commentators (but when you are competing with the likes of Andy 'Tosspot' Townshend that isn't hard) but he covers it in so much bull (I can't believe I have to say bull...) it sounds awful. Things aren't helped by his stupid demeanor' date=' stupid voice, stupid malapropisms and stupid celebrating that warrants a criminal record.[/quote']

And just when I though things couldn't get any worse, he's flanked by 'No Eyebrows' Sheringham and 'Big' Sam- the most morally reprehensible man since Hitler. I hate him. Passionately. I hope the Spain fans go ape and disembowl him.

Villa's goal was kinda lucky since there was a mistake from england for the goal, but for me honestly, no offence to pool fans but torress is playing poorly.... villa shud hit 96 he seems to be playin better... and is playing better this season and IS also spains top goal scorer and won the golden boot for euros.

Thank you' date=' I mean im sure Brian Howard would put in the effort.[/quote']

He would, i mean i would rather watch a team full of English youngsters play that actually want to play for there country, and give 100% every time than watch some so called "superstars" just get on with it, pathetic really, if they dont want to play for England then they shouldnt play, go back to your club where you are getting paid 100 thousand a week!

And Liverpool could have had him for less than half of the fee for Robbie Keane but Rick Parry decided against it in his infinite wisdom. Parry is a [infraction worthy comment] and [bannable statement].

Best player in the world seems a bit far though.

villa was "supposedly" for sale for 28-35 million

keane cost 19

but i see your drift + him and torres proven partnership

He would' date=' i mean i would rather watch a team full of English youngsters play that actually want to play for there country, and give 100% every time than watch some so called "superstars" just get on with it, pathetic really, if they dont want to play for England then they shouldnt play, go back to your club where you are getting paid 100 thousand a week![/quote']

ditto:) :DB)