Re: Spain Vs England

Frankie Boyle and Hugh Dennis for commentators. :)

AS much as I love the two guys, I think ITV's attempt at good commentary and punditry is always going to be funnier. I mean, didn't they suspect that Steve Rider wasn't up to scratch when the Beeb dumped him? You can tell this network is being ran by Michael Grade :rolleyes:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if lampards gonna come on he shud play with, carrick and barry... push lamps behind hesky, put beckham on and push them put pressure on them and play quick football.

Villa shud hit 96 , who agree's ? :D not just over tonights game just in the form hes been in and since euros hes been onfire.. hes very underated.

villa was "supposedly" for sale for 28-35 million

keane cost 19

but i see your drift + him and torres proven partnership

Liverpool nearly bought him when he was relatively unknown at Zaragoza but apparently Parry and the board wouldn't release the funds in January and then in the Summer just dallied around and he signed for Valencia. Probably should have explained that :D

Villa's goal was kinda lucky since there was a mistake from england for the goal' date=' but for me honestly, no offence to pool fans but torress is playing poorly.... villa shud hit 96 he seems to be playin better... and is playing better this season and IS also spains top goal scorer and won the golden boot for euros.[/quote']

nothing to do with luck :rolleyes:, mistake by England and then Villa skined Jag up and finished with a excellent finish. ;)

Opinions?

As an England fan im going to say 2-2 but as a realist 2-1 to Spain. Beckham to come on in the last 10 minutes with little effect just to get the record. The England goal will come from a set peice or a header. :)

Proven wrong already!! Why hes replaced SWP is beyond me but im willing to trust Capello. Y Reinas coming on is also beyond me......maybe the spanish coach wants him to be a 94 with the upcoming changes :rolleyes:

The commentators are really struggling to find anything remotely to praise England now. "Beckham has looked very fit and played his role responsibly" must be David Pleat's code for he's barely touched the ball. "Crouch got a little bit of the ball" code for he went right through Senna and how we gonna defend his actions here. "England have looked safe and composed" must be code for England can't get near the ball for Spain's silky passing.

Oh 2-0!! Had been coming and the only surprise was it took so long. A total shambles :(

The commentators are really struggling to find anything remotely to praise England now. "Beckham has looked very fit and played his role responsibly" must be David Pleat's code for he's barely touched the ball. "Crouch got a little bit of the ball" code for he went right through Senna and how we gonna defend his actions here. "England have looked safe and composed" must be code for England can't get near the ball for Spain's silky passing.

Oh 2-0!! Had been coming and the only surprise was it took so long. A total shambles :(

Pleat is useless. My sig says it all. :)