Sign in to follow this  
thebugel

Giuseppe Bellusci 72- Future 90? (must buy)

Giuseppe Bellusci

img_archivio2221200816314.jpg

Club: Ascoli

Born: 21 August 1989

Nationality: Italian

Position: Centre Back (CB)

Foot: Right

Rating: 72

Price: around 100k

Solidified his placed in the first team by racking up 1231 minutes scoring one goal. His performances have alerted attention off Juventus who are currently having defensive injury problems of their own, however they didnt buy him before the Italian transfer deadline.

Quote taken from below link...

"The Italian defender has attracted plenty of interest lately, with Napoli also trying to snare him. The 19-year-old has progressed through the youth ranks at Serie B side Ascoli and he is well on his way to becoming one of the best defenders in Italy"

Ascoli are pulling there season around after a poor start and defensivly looking better conceding 5 goals in last 6 games.

Things are looking good for the young defender and i would expect a rise to 79 come the next Italy changes but i would expect him to move to Serie A in the summer considering Ascoli won't go up so we could be looking at a future 90, watch this space.....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/593/juventus/2009/02/02/1089608/juventus-chasing-ascoli-defender-giuseppe-bellusci--report

Also on subject of italians (10k player)

Marco CALDERONI (CM)

Piacenza

7 starts, 3 subs, 588 mins

70 - 76

Guest Atkin

Re: Giuseppe Bellusci 72- Future 90? (must buy)

Good work mate.

Thanks for bringing him to my attention.

Will snap him up now. :D;)

**Update**

1505 minutes now played and from reports in Italy looks certain to join seria A in the summer.

From the news

"Napoli have made a bid for promising Ascoli defender Giuseppe Bellusci, who is apparently on the radar of Roma and Juventus.

The offer is believed to be in the region of €2.5m plus midfielder Nicolas Amodio, however, Ascoli seem keen to keep hold of the 19-year-old until the end of the season"

I made a bid for him with my man utd side' date=' for 70k. Now hes gone up will it still go through for 70k? Already got him in my carlisle side :)[/quote']

Afraid not pal. I made a last-minute bid for Hulk yesterday but it was too little, too late. :(

how many bellusci are there???

Know idea, but why don't you just check his stats? For example, his date of birth, his age, his rating, which is now 82 etc. The right one's should be on the first post.

Know idea' date=' but why don't you just check his stats? For example, his date of birth, his age, his rating, which is now 82 etc. The right one's should be on the first post.[/quote']

BELLUSCI, Giuseppe CBCB Ascoli 19 72 - £91k £70k

just copied from search..:confused:

in my two setup ,he has not rised

in another of different account he has rised to 82...weird

infact it is good...

now i can buy him...hehehehehehe...yes

BELLUSCI' date=' Giuseppe CBCB Ascoli 19 72 - £91k £70k

just copied from search..:confused:[/quote']

Maybe all the changes in your setup haven't been processed yet. He's definately gone up 10 on my CSKA Moscow and Sheffield Wednesday files.

This sounds like the situation I have.

I was on a setup where I noticed he had gone up 10 to 82

and it was the same on another setup.

Yet when i logged into another setup where i put in a bid two days ago.

it says i have signed him.. but hes stuck on 72... does this mean he will be on 72 forever more on this setup.. i do hope not!

This sounds like the situation I have.

I was on a setup where I noticed he had gone up 10 to 82

and it was the same on another setup.

Yet when i logged into another setup where i put in a bid two days ago.

it says i have signed him.. but hes stuck on 72... does this mean he will be on 72 forever more on this setup.. i do hope not!

theres problems with the site crashing and some of the game worlds crashing.

dont worry he will get his rise just may take a while

Btw in the setup where he still appears as 72, you wont be able to do the deal. In those setups the transfer aint working either.

I have 2 game worlds. 1 of them he appears as 82 and i can transfer fine, in the other 1 he appears as 72 and its been 49 hours since my bid got accepted...

It seems the newer game worlds aint working at all.

probs with mine too. Bought this kid a few weeks back, still appearing as a 72. UP to 82 :D happy with that (when it comes through that is!!!)

I put in a bid for 70k yesterday and it hasnt been accpeted yet but since he has gone up already will the transfer go tru?????

If the bid is already accepted it will DEFINATELY go through. I do this all the time during transfer bans! Its a kind of fall back - if he goes up, you get hom for 70k, if he doesnt, you can cancel the bid - easy!

Trust me mate - if the bid is accepted it WILL go through for 70k. I've got a 70k bid in myself :D