Sign in to follow this  
thebugel

Giuseppe Bellusci 72- Future 90? (must buy)

Re: Giuseppe Bellusci 72- Future 90? (must buy)

YES,,,YES,,,,

he just got transferred to my team before his rating increased ...yes

Courtesy to site crashing and u guys,,,,i have him in team...awesome

tried to buy volta as well..nut i think that wont go through

Id see what happens over the summer mate.

LATEST 25/05/09

Central defender Giuseppe Bellusci is one of the brightest prospects in Italian football and his impressive performances with Serie B side Ascoli this season have earned him attention from a number of top Serie A clubs, including Roma, the club where he would ideally like to be playing next season.

Juventus were linked with a move for the 19-year-old during the January transfer window and press reports suggest that the Old Lady are set to secure his services for a fee of €2.5 million.

But Roma, Milan and Lazio are also monitoring the situation and Bellusci seems to have set his sights on a move to the Eternal City.

“I am pleased that important clubs with glorious pasts such as Juve, Milan and Lazio are interested in me,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“I will meet with my agents and [Ascoli president Roberto] Benigni at the end of the season, but I have already made my choice. If an opportunity arises, I would run to Rome.

“I don’t want to slight the other offers, but Roma are a step above the rest because of the club and their fans.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

source http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/25/1284985/ascoli-defender-giuseppe-bellusci-wants-roma-move

Id see what happens over the summer mate.

LATEST 25/05/09

Central defender Giuseppe Bellusci is one of the brightest prospects in Italian football and his impressive performances with Serie B side Ascoli this season have earned him attention from a number of top Serie A clubs' date=' including Roma, the club where he would ideally like to be playing next season.

Juventus were linked with a move for the 19-year-old during the January transfer window and press reports suggest that the Old Lady are set to secure his services for a fee of €2.5 million.

But Roma, Milan and Lazio are also monitoring the situation and Bellusci seems to have set his sights on a move to the Eternal City.

“I am pleased that important clubs with glorious pasts such as Juve, Milan and Lazio are interested in me,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.

“I will meet with my agents and [Ascoli president Roberto'] Benigni at the end of the season, but I have already made my choice. If an opportunity arises, I would run to Rome.

“I don’t want to slight the other offers, but Roma are a step above the rest because of the club and their fans.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

source http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/25/1284985/ascoli-defender-giuseppe-bellusci-wants-roma-move

ok thanks excellent find and really quick reply to my question = very grateful ;)

Made the step upto Serie A a couple of weeks ago by signing for Catania. A good early run in the team will earn an increase to 85/86 this time around.

Article from goal.com on 25th June

"The youngster, who has earned comparisons to Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro, has impressed in Italy’s Second Division and had attracted interest from the likes of Juventus and Napoli.

But Catania have seemingly beaten their more illustrious rivals to the punch and Bellusci signed a contract with the Etnei last night. An official announcement from the Elefanti is expected shortly.

Bellusci should move to the Stadio Massimino in a €1.8 million co-ownership deal plus the services of either Vito Falconieri or Mirko Antenucci"