Austin Powers 2

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Jackass The Movie (Bungee wedgie lol)

The Matrix

Monty Python And The Holy Grail/Life Of Brian/Meaning Of Life

And' date=' most importantly...

School of Rock[/quote']

lee put my fiilm collection back

i actually like Titanic too, ashamed to say that, but anyone reading my posts with any interest (am sure there must be one person out there...oh...no...? perhaps not, sob) will know about my current identity crisis. lol

not sure as even i would consider them truly 'best films ever' as not exactly epic in scope or idea, but i am big fan of 50 First Dates (sad i know) and Groundhog Day, as well as the classic Flash Gordon. Pulp Fiction is a bit of alright too of course.

Oh...i have mentioned about 5 films when it is about THE best film ever.... sorry... :D

i actually like Titanic too' date=' ashamed to say that, but anyone reading my posts with any interest (am sure there must be one person out there...oh...no...? perhaps not, sob) will know about my current identity crisis. lol

not sure as even i would consider them truly 'best films ever' as not exactly epic in scope or idea, but i am big fan of 50 First Dates (sad i know) and Groundhog Day, as well as the classic Flash Gordon. Pulp Fiction is a bit of alright too of course.

Oh...i have mentioned about 5 films when it is about THE best film ever.... sorry... :D[/quote']

50 first dates was sad but Click was even sadder it made my buff friend cry :D