being tricked once or twice to include a loan deal in a transfer deal i've stopped believing other managers word but still most of the new managers still do it and sometimes get cheated.

so i was wondering if a loan deal could be made a little complex by introducing a option where both team could agree on the deal where the player cannot be called back or sent back before the deal expire

this could remove cheating in loan deals atleast.

• 2 years later...

Re: loan deals

Was going to post something similar

Offer an option where the player is loaned for a set period and cannot be called back until the set period expires.

This is just an option. It doesnt stop managers from reserving the right under another option to recall the player.

But what if you loan out someone who is perhaps in your third eleven. You think you have adequate cover for hm so you send him with no option to recall only to have your team suffer a disastrous injury crisis in his position? Still, I see no harm in the option being there, would be useful if you're loaning out a long term youth team player and don't want to see him back.

But what if you loan out someone who is perhaps in your third eleven. You think you have adequate cover for hm so you send him with no option to recall only to have your team suffer a disastrous injury crisis in his position? Still' date=' I see no harm in the option being there, would be useful if you're loaning out a long term youth team player and don't want to see him back.[/quote']

I guess that is your call as manager. Either a risk to be taken or you decide never to exercise that option.

Probably happened to a lot of managers though: I was surprised a few seasons ago when the Man Utd manager agreed to loan me Tevez. Tevez scored a lot of goals etc etc when the Man Utd manager left the game. The new manager took over and promptly recalled Tevez, sold him and then 2 games later resigned as Man Utd manager.

Very annoying that a game world can be so affected by someone who isn't prepared to stay with that set-up for more than a week.