Need a 91 center back who will rise?!?!

Re: Need a 91 center back who will rise?!?!

Skrtel xD

Or umm' date=' Zapata? Zapata has been really good this season, but he's rated 90 (aged 22). He has a very big chance to rise to 92.[/b']

He'll be lucky to stay at 90 :confused: Been injured most of the seaon and has only played 5 games, add to that Udinese are 12th in Serie A :confused: In a year or so a 92 is possible (especially if he moves to a bigger club, or Udinese improve, but no chance at the moment.

Agree about Garay. No rise for now, but I'm sure he's going to be recalled and will feature next season.

He'll be lucky to stay at 90 :confused: Been injured most of the seaon and has only played 5 games' date=' add to that Udinese are 12th in Serie A :confused: In a year or so a 92 is possible (especially if he moves to a bigger club, or Udinese improve, but no chance at the moment.

Agree about Garay. No rise for now, but I'm sure he's going to be recalled and will feature next season.[/quote']

He still has been good =P Do you watch the Serie A?

He still has been good =P Do you watch the Serie A?

Never said he wasn't good :confused: I said he hasn't played enough to get a rise any time soon and that Udinese will have to be a lot better as a whole before he could get anywhere near a 92.

Hope this helps :confused:

Athletico have Perea and Heitinga, I would prefer Heitinga between the two. He has scored a few goals from his position, which does not hurt, and he is a regular for the Dutch. Gamberini is a good shout at Fiorentina as well, some have said that he should have made 92 in the last changes. Marchena has missed a lot of the early games for Valencia, but he is as good as most other 92 defenders. He might not get 92 this time around, but he will next time. My tip is Arne Friedrich, he is playing with Hertha, and is a major reason behind the Berlin clubs fantastic season, and defensive record so far.

Go for Gamberini first, and Friedrich as second choice. The trio playing in Spain is more difficult as their teams are poor at the back, so there is no guarantee any will make 92.