Re: Sorry!

I don't see why he has to spam up various threads in the first place...

And do you think asking around here will yield an answer? No one can know except for him. How do you know I am not writing this because someone has a gun to my head? What if I'm just bored and feel like it? Only I and maybe a criminal can say that. But what is the point? It's part of the past now. The best thing for everyone to do is to drop the subject entirely.

P.S. I have not made a single statement about Sporting Fingal until now' date=' so I have not had the chance to say this: Those of you who sarcastically compliment people of lesser understanding or younger minds should not waste your time on this forum. This place is quite fine without [b']jerks[/b]. You might as well start insulting a kid because he doesn't draw well. Learn how to ignore the things you don't like instead of trashing them. You make humans look bad.

I think the point is just to accept an apology and see how things go' date=' everyone is entitled to a 2nd chance.[/quote']

Since he was the one spamming in the first place it would be his fault, not the one asking for him to stop. Seems to me that Seft was doing the right thing to do.

Regardless, he deserves a second change. We all make mistakes and do things we regret and i've been in his situation before, its not nice. As long as we see a change I expect nothing but good things.

personly i think u shouldnt leave every forum needs atlest one annoying person with out annoying people there would be no fun in life and if he is to leave will take up his role of annoying the whole forum and getting grammer checks when i try to apolagize and how annoying do u think i can be im from birmingham:cool: New_American_Gothic.JPG

over and out rodger

And do you think asking around here will yield an answer? No one can know except for him. How do you know I am not writing this because someone has a gun to my head? What if I'm just bored and feel like it? Only I and maybe a criminal can say that. But what is the point? It's part of the past now. The best thing for everyone to do is to drop the subject entirely.

Firstly' date=' I'm not asking anything.... secondly this is his thread, so if anyone can tell me, he can.... thirdly are you on about?? :confused:

P.S. I have not made a single statement about Sporting Fingal until now, so I have not had the chance to say this: Those of you who sarcastically compliment people of lesser understanding or younger minds should not waste your time on this forum. This place is quite fine without jerks. You might as well start insulting a kid because he doesn't draw well. Learn how to ignore the things you don't like instead of trashing them. You make humans look bad.

Wait a minute.... who has 'sarcastically complimented people of lesser understanding or younger minds'?

So sportingfingal spams up every thread he sees, and I get called the jerk? :rolleyes:

I make humans look bad? :rolleyes:

Yes because insulting a kid and complaining about someone spamming up a forum are the exact same thing... :rolleyes:

You feeling OK man? :confused::rolleyes:

I fail to see why I am the one getting all the criticism because some kid decides to spam up half a dozen topics...

Wait a minute.... who has 'sarcastically complimented people of lesser understanding or younger minds'?

So sportingfingal spams up every thread he sees' date=' and I get called the jerk? :rolleyes:

I make humans look bad? :rolleyes:

Yes because insulting a kid and complaining about someone spamming up a forum are the exact same thing... :rolleyes:

You feeling OK man? :confused::rolleyes:

I fail to see why I am the one getting all the criticism because some kid decides to spam up half a dozen topics...[/quote']

Oh that last paragraph was not aimed at you, Seft. :P I was referring to some of those people who were throwing insults at him and such.

I no it's not my place to say anything..

But, i dont believe this was what the forum was intentionally designed for Aruguing... Unless to do with poll, results, ideas, player scouting or transfer help etc.

It has been a good help for me in many different areas. Which is after all the reason people use the forum. I mean okay he annoyed alot of people off spaming. He has apologised. If anyone else or one of ye had been in his position, all any of ye could do is apologise also as he did and reasure people that he'd start fresh and be a better forumer. Which is basically what he did and deserving of a second chance, as any of ye would wish to be, being is his same position....

But' date=' i dont believe this was what the forum was intentionally designed for Aruguing... Unless to do with poll, results, ideas, player scouting or transfer help etc.

It has been a good help for me in many different areas. Which is after all the reason people use the forum. I mean okay he annoyed alot of people off spaming. He has apologised. If anyone else or one of ye had been in his position, all any of ye could do is apologise also as he did and reasure people that he'd start fresh and be a better forumer. Which is basically what he did and deserving of a second chance, as any of ye would wish to be, being is his same position....

Nope, it is your place to say, otherwise ya wouldn't be able to post. ;)

I do agree with what you said, but I know this forum, and what I've learned is most people listen to you for about 5 seconds. Such is the internet. :rolleyes:

But' date=' i dont believe this was what the forum was intentionally designed for Aruguing... Unless to do with poll, results, ideas, player scouting or transfer help etc.

It has been a good help for me in many different areas. Which is after all the reason people use the forum. I mean okay he pi**ed alot of people off spaming. He has apologised. If anyone else or one of ye had been in his position, all any of ye could do is apologise also as he did and reasure people that he'd start fresh and be a better forumer. Which is basically what he did and deserving of a second chance, as any of ye would wish to be, being is his same position....[/quote']

completly agree while searching through the forum i was on the toilet constipating and when i stumbled across this coment it came out!!!!!! so that is why i may apear so happy its a great feeling u people should try it one day:p

Personally he has nothing to be sorry for ,ok some think he is a bad spammer well i dont ,ive checked all his 600 plus posts ,yes some may be but not enough for the flak he is getting .

Spam is a very grey area on what constitutes it ,yes i agree the odd one of his are but i bet the way we all percieve spam can be very different .

Maybe instead of making life difficult for these members who dont know what there doing wrong ,we can have a thread on

" What do forum members class as spam "

I bet that can be a doozy with differnt members perceptions .

But even if he had spammed all 600 posts ,members just ignore them and follow this rule ,reason its there two many doing our jobs .

9.) Playing the Role of Moderator: You're not a moderator so don't correct posters like one. If you have a problem with a post, use the "Report This Post" button, rather than playing the parent. More often than not, that causes more problems than it fixes. Let us handle what is ours to handle.

So in future i expect his threads if spam then report ,no nasty remarks back its not warrented,then we will look at it and decide ,but some of you wont be happy because like i said Spam is a grey area ,what many think spam a lot do not .

Seen thousands of threads were members just have a second of topic between theirselves over a couple of posts instead of using PM,but then go back on track ,well some of these are two words etc but no one moans about them ,i bet if look hard enough most of you will find some by yourselves

,well a lot of members will say thats spam but dont complain " why " because we all do it .:eek:

Have members on here against Spamming but on other threads moaning they now have to edit stars with acceptable words seems the filter blocked these words which 99% consist of swearing and abuse .

Well i think they need to get priorites right .

So in both cases as well as rule 9 check 18.

Also for some of you that dont follow rule 9 for posts you deem wrong and pick on that member on a personal basis,here is rule 1.

1. Flaming

Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Debates are fine, but argue with the point, not the person.

Glad to be of any help .;):)

I have read through all these posts, and I have not seen any kind of "spam" from the guy in any posts that is worthwhile. Please believe me when I say I see a lot of posts, I do my fair amount as well. I do not appreciate any kind of spamming, nor do I welcome any kind of untoward bashing of a lad when there are 2 or 3 more that could have your attention on these forums. I would like some kind of option wherby you can take a new forumer under your wing, or something like that, something to help new forumers, on any forum, to get along. Like I have said, I have seen nothiing wrong with the aforementioned forumer in any posts that are looked at. I, for one, will look to direct him towards more relevant matters in the forums.