Team Doctor  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Hi, I am currently managing Juventus.

I have 25 players in my team currently, and I have 4 players having a long term - as long as 6 weeks! - injuries, and ALL of them are my top players like Camoranesi, Del Piero, etc. and I feel like half of my team gone already. So my suggestion is that SM can include new improvements like Team doctor so if a team has a player injured for a long time, the manager shouldn't have to wait as long as 6 weeks time and the player can return erlier

Re: Team Doctor

i think not as in real life not all injuries can just be rushed.

eg torres has access to best medical care but still hamstring injury and similar to owen hargreaves but with his knee.

i think the injuries should be more realistic eg a gash will mean out for 2 days at most not 4 weeks as in real life a cut does not stop people playing.

Re: Team Doctor

i think not as in real life not all injuries can just be rushed.

eg torres has access to best medical care but still hamstring injury and similar to owen hargreaves but with his knee.

i think the injuries should be more realistic eg a gash will mean out for 2 days at most not 4 weeks as in real life a cut does not stop people playing.

Yea to add to this, How would the Team Doctor work?

Through the use of Funds/Money, I cant see it working any other way.

If so, Its just going to Add to the Gap of Big Teams vs. Small

Not a bad idea on Paper but Perhaps its just not for SM :o