Italian Ratings!

Synyster

Guest secretmachines

Re: Italian Ratings!

are the Italian ratings definitely finished?

I have players I was expecting to rise:

Cannavaro 88

Coda 88

D'Agostino 89

Gilardino 92

:confused:

SM can still change their mind if people send in support tickets explaining what player they want dropped / raised

for example beye stayed at 90 but SM got tickets i think so they dropped him -1 :)

so anything is possible while it is still in italian rating changes section but unlikely SM will budge on most players

i think they might have finished' date=' every countries rating change have left people confused as to why some players didn't rise and i expect italy to be no different[/quote']

I think they have finished, but i'm just hoping they haven't :)

I think they have finished' date=' but i'm just hoping they haven't :)[/quote']

they have finished italian rating changes...theu will begin Liga next week, i send a support ticket and the admin answered me this way...

if you are disappointed of the rating changes submit support tickets . HERE's an answer at one of my ticket:

Hi sir,

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

Regards

XXX

SM Support Team

they have finished italian rating changes...theu will begin Liga next week' date=' i send a support ticket and the admin answered me this way...

if you are disappointed of the rating changes submit support tickets . HERE's an answer at one of my ticket:

Hi sir,

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

Regards

XXX

SM Support Team[/quote']

Ok then, i might send a ticket. Thanks

I have players I was expecting to rise:

Cannavaro 88

Coda 88

D'Agostino 89

Gilardino 92

:confused:

I thought D'Agostino would of risen' date=' especially when I read stuff like this on goal tonight. I know its goal but still facts are facts and hes scoring and it seems playing well.

D’Agostino: 8.0- Could be the most in form player in Serie A at the moment and continued his torrid goalscoring streak with his sixth goal in his last five matches.

and then before the turn of the year.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4510995,00.html

Udinese midfielder Gaetano D'Agostino has been called up to the Italy squad for the first time.

Marcello Lippi has rewarded D'Agostino for his excellent club form by including him in a 22-man party for Wednesday's friendly against Greece.

Hes played the most games for udinese, just cant understand SM sometimes.

"if you've got a player in any of your teams and you send a ticket saying that he should increase SM will just dismiss it straight away."

If that's true can someone who hasn't got Molinaro in their team send in a ticket then. He's played more games for Juventus this season than Chiellini if I'm not mistaken, and they feel Chiellini's 5 rating points higher? Molinaro's clearly not as good as Chiellini nor has national caps but he should defo be 90 at least, any lower is ridiculous.

they have finished italian rating changes...theu will begin Liga next week' date=' i send a support ticket and the admin answered me this way...

Hi sir,

Regards

XXX

SM Support Team[/quote']

what player was this for

Sm are so sad and ridiculous now, RONALDINHO to 94 and KAKA to 97 :eek:.

I'm not biasing but they haven't been that bad to get a rating drop, Sm are now getting slowly getting disliked by me and which I'm happy about, But everyone else are awesome, SPECIALLY NACHO NOVO (CHAT) XD.

Toodaloo,

Vladan :D

WHY HASNT MOLINARO ROSE YET???????????

MOST OF THE JUVENTUS TEAM HAVE BEEN CHANGED BUT MOLINARO HASN'T HE FAR MUCH BETTER THAN 89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stats:

26 Starts 2668mins

90 at least!!!!!!

They rose Chiellini to 94 lmfao so Molinaro wont rise thats the way these idiot researchers who never watch italian football and go by stats work... They balanced Juventus out...

They rose Chiellini to 94 lmfao so Molinaro wont rise thats the way these idiot researchers who never watch italian football and go by stats work... They balanced Juventus out...

The fact that they did not rise Molinaro might show that they do watch Italian football though Chiellini to 94 was OTT. Molinaro is overrated on the forum. he is not good enough for Juve and I wouldn't be surprised to see Chiellini move to LB and Cannavaro to CB in the summer.

The fact that they did not rise Molinaro might show that they do watch Italian football though Chiellini to 94 was OTT. Molinaro is overrated on the forum. he is not good enough for Juve and I wouldn't be surprised to see Chiellini move to LB and Cannavaro to CB in the summer.

Well id have said the same first but the guy turned his season arround brilliantly... And he deserved a 90.. More than Zyegra i thought Leggorate should have risen because he is the real rock there..

Muntari has been robbed of a rating change he has performed so well and the next rating change will see him up double.

Even more frustrating my expensive signing Gamberini missed out on an increase along with amuri i feel SM need to improve on serie A and they can only rectify this error by making sure my players Eto and Hiquain both increase

Muntari has been robbed of a rating change he has performed so well and the next rating change will see him up double.

Even more frustrating my expensive signing Gamberini missed out on an increase along with amuri i feel SM need to improve on serie A and they can only rectify this error by making sure my players Eto and Hiquain both increase

Gamerbini was 50/50 weather to rise or not, granted amauri probably should of rose, but I'm sure you have someone in your team that has a higher rating than they should have. Eto'o might rise, but there is no certainty in that he deserves it. hes scored 1 (maybe 2) more goals than forlan this season, who is only a 93! so if eto'o gets a 97 forlan must at least be a 95, which isn't going to happen. i have no doubt that higuian will rise, and considering what happened to Pato, rise to 92.

spot on m8, molinaro is a consistent performer....consistently average lol he can start 40 games a season at lb for juventus and he will still be 89 rated

the one im a little surprised at is d'agostino still at 89. The man is pure class, not the hardest working midfielder, but do people complain about pirlo not running his rearend off?? great technique and intelligence, a ready made replacement when pirlo retires.....maybe bad form was the reason, but should definitely be greater than 89, especially since brighi got the 90 rating.

muntari rating is debatable, 91 is a pretty good rating for him i think

gamberini i dont believe is a 92. i think to get to some of the higher ratings, the player need to have natural ability up to a certain level. maybe an on-form gamberini playing regularly in the CL is a 92