Italian Ratings!

Re: Italian Ratings!

Agree with the above.

Also expected rises for Mellberg' date=' Sissoko and Abbiati (although some injury was a factor there I guess).[/quote']

I think Sissoko staying at 90 was the right decision, he is not consistent enough for 91 yet IMO.

spot on m8' date=' molinaro is a consistent performer....consistently average lol he can start 40 games a season at lb for juventus and he will still be 89 rated

the one im a little surprised at is d'agostino still at 89. The man is pure class, not the hardest working midfielder, but do people complain about pirlo not running his rearend off?? great technique and intelligence, a ready made replacement when pirlo retires.....maybe bad form was the reason, but should definitely be greater than 89, especially since brighi got the 90 rating.[/quote']

Agreed. Should have gotten 90 easy along with Handanovic.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna do a thread with rating changes for the Serie A, I will very much try to complete this one INTER! Francesco Toldo - 87 --> 86/85 Julio Cesar - 94 --> 94 Orlandoni - 83 --&g

Re: Italian Ratings! AC MILAN! Abbiati - 90 --> 91/92 Dida - 88 --> 87 Kalac - 88 --> 87 Jankulovski - 91 --> 92 Favalli - 88 --> 89 Zambrotta - 94 --> 94 An

Re: Italian Ratings! Cagilari! Marchetti - 85 --> 87/88 Lupatelli - 82 --> 82 Agostini - 87 --> 89/90 Pisano - 86 --> 87/88 Matheu - 88 --> 87 Bianco - 86 --> 87/88

Grygera and Molinaro are same standard in my eyes. I watch Serie A almost every week and i think both Grygera and Molinaro are weak links in Juve. If SM decide to make Molinaro stay' date='why they rise Grygera? Be Consistent SM[/quote']

You might watch Serie A every week, but going by that statement you don't watch Juve very often. I think SM were right here, Grygera is a much more improtant player than Molinaro, and of course a regular for international. So having him 2 ratings above is hardly a crime.

look on the bright side Del Piero finally got what he deserved but all little to late as his retirement must be dawning but his rating only begins to describe what a great player he is

yep so true mate but chiellini to 94???:confused::eek: not too sure there and also I know inter have won the scudetto again but maicon and julio cesar both to 95?:confused:

ronaldinho's rating was dissappointing' date=' his chairman value was £24.9, now it is £10.9mil. how can u lose 14mil just by losing 2points[/quote']

as from 96 to 94 takes you from being world class and top 10 in world too just excellent :

difference between how much people want to buy a 96 and 94 is big + he deserved a -2 drop imo

I'm sorry if I'm just being ignorant, but who the hell are these players being reviewed this morning? I thought Italy was finished now, but it seems they are doing players below Serie B level now. This is the most bizarre order that SM have ever reviewed a section:

1. The whole of Portugal

2. Italian Serie B

3. Spanish Segunda

4. Italian Serie A

5. Liga Pro Prima Divisione/Seconda Divisione

6. Spanish Primera???

I don't like to criticise SM's way of thinking very often but I really do struggle to see the logic in their methods. Why don't they just go; Portugal - DONE; Italy - DONE; Spain - DONE?

I'm sorry if I'm just being ignorant' date=' but who the hell are these players being reviewed this morning? I thought Italy was finished now, but it seems they are doing players below Serie B level now. This is the most bizarre order that SM have ever reviewed a section:

1. The whole of Portugal

2. Italian Serie B

3. Spanish Segunda

4. Italian Serie A

5. Liga Pro Prima Divisione/Seconda Divisione

6. Spanish Primera???

I don't like to criticise SM's way of thinking very often but I really do struggle to see the logic in their methods. Why don't they just go; Portugal - DONE; Italy - DONE; Spain - DONE?[/quote']

SM are...how shall I put it...unconventional. :rolleyes:

I'm also disappointed to see that no Serie A ratings have been reviewed. :mad:

Gamerbini was 50/50 weather to rise or not' date=' granted amauri probably should of rose, but I'm sure you have someone in your team that has a higher rating than they should have. Eto'o might rise, but there is no certainty in that he deserves it. hes scored 1 (maybe 2) more goals than forlan this season, who is only a 93! so if eto'o gets a 97 forlan must at least be a 95, which isn't going to happen. i have no doubt that higuian will rise, and considering what happened to Pato, rise to 92.[/quote']

Amauri has gone really cold after the last changes... Hinguain should rise but not more than 91 he isnt as good as Pato who is Milans no 1 striker now...

I'd imagine they are wating for CL final so they can knock all of Barca's team up +3 (messi will be 101 :P). It's obvious SM already has a Spainish fetish and another excuse to overrate certain players...

If they do wait for the CL final then they should re-review united and bump them up but it doesn't work that way in SM...:rolleyes:

I'd imagine they are wating for CL final so they can knock all of Barca's team up +3 (messi will be 101 :P). It's obvious SM already has a Spainish fetish and another excuse to overrate certain players...

If they do wait for the CL final then they should re-review united and bump them up but it doesn't work that way in SM...:rolleyes:

I bet you are right. But then they would have to answer how Chelsea are rated higher than United despite us beating them last year