Your Favourite Subject?

Your Favourite Subject?  

1. 1.

Re: Your Favourite Subject?

I have to say mine was Business Studies in 6th form' date=' all we did was 4 lessons a week, go home or doss round school it was class (No pun intended)[/quote']

I'm doing GCSE business at the moment and its good. Far better than anything else i'm doing. I hate school all 'round, if i'm totally honest. :o

I only like subjects which I'm really good at and they are History and P.E..

I don't like Drama, Music etc because I've never been that good at performing and I get nervous :o ..

I don't really like maths that much but then again not many people do.. but im in top sets for everything :\ some of the things we do in maths really does baffle me to as when we will use this is later life.. :rolleyes:

See, I used to say the exact same thing, I'm sure many of us have.

What our teacher said one day, which shut every one up, was that it wasn't just about finding out what X meant, it also helps us to be able to solve any problem and helps us to be able to multi-task many things all relating and expectant on each other before we get that final answer.