Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Goal Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

GOAL!

Sponsored by: DominantSoccer88.jpg

Welcome to the Goal Official thread, post match reports news etc.

Please find your name and start working !

Goalkeepers:

Dan - GK - Argentina

Kylan - GK - Spain

Sam Warren - GK - Croatia

Nacho - GK - Italy

Ryan Brown - GK - Czech Republic

George - GK - Portugal

Razz - GK - Netherlands

Sam Wainwright - GK - Russia

Muntasir - GK - Brazil

Tomus - GK - France

Thomas Goodson - GK - England

Paul Thame - GK - Germany

Defenders:

Thomas Goodson - Def - England

George - Def - Russia

Tomus - Def - Spain

Razz - Def - Czech Republic

Dan - Def - Netherlands

Kylan - Def - Italy

Ryan Brown - Def - France

Nacho - Def - Croatia

Sam Warren - Def - Portugal

Muntasir - Def - Argentina

Paul - Def - Brazil

Sam Wainwright - Def - Germany

Midfielders:

Dan - Mid - Brazil

Paul - Mid - Portugal

Sam Wainwright - Mid - Russia

Thomas Goodson - Mid - England

Tomus - Mid - Croatia

Kylan - Mid - Italy

Razz - Mid - France

George - Mid - Czech Republic

Muntasir - Mid - Spain

Nacho - Mid - Netherlands

Ryan Brown - Mid - Germany

Sam Warren - Mid - Argentina

Strikers:

George - Fwd - Italy

Kylan - Fwd - Germany

Ryan Brown - Fwd - Russia

Tomus Gus - Fwd - England

Sam Wainwright - Fwd - Netherlands

Sam Warren - Fwd - France

Dan - Fwd - Spain

Muntasir - Fwd - Brazil

Razz - Fwd - Portugal

Thomas Goodson - Fwd - Czech Republic

Paul - Fwd - Argentina

Nacho - Fwd - Croatia

Deals must be for minimum cash, or a p/e if you have each others players !

Guest Football8

Re: Goal Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Real Madrid have announced Mr Tailor as their new manager, he hopes to bring in a lot of new faces in the coming weeks.

LIVERPOOL SNATCH RAZZ FROM ARSENALS CLUTCHES!

Liverpool have snapped Manager Razz from the clutches of Arsenal after a wonder hour of negotiations has prized the english turned australian over to Anfield. Just half an hour ago it seemed certain he would be on his way to the Emirates door and all of a sudden the Liverpool chairmen have broken there silence on a deal that sees the experienced manager sign for the club on a mammoth 5 year contract worth up to £7 million a month!! :eek: :eek:

Razz is delighted :D

Guest Football8

Xavi is set to sign for giants Real Madrid anytime tomorrow, the deal sees midfielder Wesley Sneijder head to the Camp Nou.

xavi.jpg

Guest Football8

A whole host of players have joined the Bernabeu and some have left,

In

Martin Demichelis

Francesc Fabregas

Ronaldinho

Santi Carzola

Luis Fabiano

Mikel Arteta

Out

Fabio Cannavaro

Guti

Fernando Gago

Pepe

Viera Marcelo

Gonzalo Higuain

Raúl

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Miguel Torres

Wesley Sneijder

Klass-Jan Huntelaar

Michel Salgado

There is still more coming in and out.

CHELSEA GO ARSH HUNTING

Chelsea last night completed the signings of their first big names this season. Andrei Arshavin joined from Neighbours and Local Rivals Arsenal For a fee around £11,000,000 plus French striker Nicolas Anelka. Arshavin was said to be top on manager Sam Wainwrights wishlist, whilst Arshavin had this to say: "I Enjoyed my 3 weeks at Arsenal but I don't like French players and I have heard that alot of my Russian compatriats will also be joining shortly so I am up for this move, I think it could excel my career."

arshavin438getty.jpg

The second and final move of the first day was Real Madrids Klass Jan Huntelaar who joined for an undisclosed fee plus Argentinian whizzkid Franco Di Santo. Huntelaar claimed: "I hear my good friend Robin Van Persie shall be arriving with in the next week, this excites me much, I look forward to our partnership." Mr Tailor claimed: "I love Sam, he's so good looking, but don't tell him this."

huntelaar2.jpg

Aswell as signings Chelsea are flogging players thick and fast with all of the team transfer listed. Ricardo Quaresma is moving to Valencia for a proposed bid around £27,000,000. This means that Chelsea will get more cash added to their transfer budget. Along with Quaresma is Saloman Kalou, who is Moving to Espanyol, the deal taking him their is said to be around £25,000,000 also adding to their transfer kitty. the 3rd bid accepted so far today has been for José Bosingwa from Arsenal of £24,000,000. This will take Chelsea's transfer kitty to well over £100,000,000 and we look forward to seeing their Big buys.

Chelsea have given managers 24 hours to respond to bid for players Florent Malouda and Petr Cech. Inter Milan are said to be interested in Petr Cech but have so far not made a move for the Shotstopper. it's said that Wainwright is giving managers 28 hours to sort out a bid for the Keeper and the winger otherwise they will be going in this case, Malouda to Villareal and Petr Cech to French outfit Bordeaux.

Chelsea have issued a statement for their next targets:

"We will be moving for Bayern Munichs Philip Lahm within the next 24 hours as well as hopefully signing Robin Van Persie from Arsenal and Igor Akinfeev from CSKA Moscow." It has also been said that Chelsea are chasing Bremen Center Back Per Mertesacker from Thomas Goodson.

lahmL1G_468x354.jpg

Guest Football8

First fixture in this Sunday, Paul will do a preview soon. :)

ac_milan.jpg

Milanese delights as AC show early intentions

AC Milan well and truly hit the ground running with an edgy 3-2 victory over another well backed team, Arsenal with Joao Moutinho, Marcelo and Miguel Veloso scoring for Milan.

Paul had already been wheeling and dealing ready for the season to begin, signing no less than 15 new players and selling no more than 7. In a press conference before the match, of all the new signings, Paul was most excited about his world-class strikeforce, which sees young stars Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero team up to cause misery and heartache to any unstable defences. Backing the young stars up is Diego Milito, who had this to say when he found he'd be playing back-up to the youngsters:

"Obviously players do not like being bought with intentions to be a key player then be dropped to the bench a day before the season starts. Sure, I'm a little annoyed but as long as Lionel and Sergio deliver the goods I'll be happy to spend time on the bench and wait for my chance in case one of them gets injured"

Paul also brought in a strong midfield, containing Zenit's Danny, Sporting Lisbon pair Miguel Veloso and Joao Moutinho and Manchester United wing wizard Cristiano Ronaldo. Paul had this to say about his midfield:

"The squad as a whole is quite strong but I'm particularily happy with the midfield I have drafted in. All four starters are solid players and I hope they can work in unison and deliver the goods when I need them to. Also, with Tiago on the bench, I feel I have a reliable back-up in case anyone gets injured"

The defence also gets a mention as Paul drafts in Real Madrid's Marcelo, Schalke's Rafinha and Benfica's Luisao to accomodate the already-there Thiago Silva. One defender who didn't make the line-up is Liverpool's Fabio Aurelio, but he didn't seem too bothered about a bench role:

"As long as I am at a club which can make me successful and pick up a winner's medal of some sort, I am happy to sit on the bench for as long as the manager needs me to. I am here as back-up too for anyone who gets injured so it is slightly comforting to know that in some shape or form I will get game time for AC Milan"

Finally, to steady the ship and stop goals coming in from directions are Bayer Leverkusen's Rene Adler and his deputy, Bayern Munich's Michael Rensing. Paul said his goalkeepers have the potential to be world class and cannot wait to see them do the goods and keep as many clean sheets as they can. Rene Adler was more excited about the Milan move:

"It is not everyday you can say to friends, family or even future grandchildren 'I once played for AC Milan' so this is a huge honour for me and I hope to deliver as good as I can for the club in this season, and work well with the team as a whole to make sure there are no lapses in communication"

The fans are happy with these signings and are hoping for great things.

ac_milan.jpg

Guest Football8

Real Madrid win 4-0 away at Werder Bremen after a long run without winning. Next they host Barcelona at the Bernabeu for the El Clasico, Los Blancos will want to ensure 3 points against their rivals.

Guest Football8

Albert Riera joins the Galacticos for a fee of 13.5m.

Internazionale free if anyone wants them ! B)

Guest Football8

Real Madrid take on Werder Bremen and will want the 3 points today to keep in the title race.

Guest Football8

Real Madrid win the Shield after beating Everton 3-1 on Pens.

Guest Football8

Real Madrid News

163_1215035995.gif

Real Madrid 2-1 Liverpool

Tonight Real Madrid picked 3 important points up to stay top of the table with just one game remaining, 4 teams still have the chance to pick up the title, which ensures a dramatic end to the season.

It all started after a quarter of an hour, when Samir Nasri poked in for the Gunners.

But Deivid equalised tapped one in after 42 minutes. With 10 minutes and stoppage time to go, David Silva gave Real Madrid the lead, after a beautifully curled shot, into the back of the net.

This win see's Real Madrid on 41 points, as they next host Manchester United at the Bernabeu, where they will hope for nothing more than 3 points.

3350_1233074477.jpg2985_1231413422.jpg

Deivid and David Silva scoring 2 important goals for Real Madrid tonight.

Guest Football8

163_1215035995.gif109_1190676380.gif140_1204773136.gif31_1229339837.jpg

Final Day of the Season

Tonight will mark the final the day of the season for all 12 teams. At the top of the table, realistically only 4 clubs can win the Title, Real Madrid currently first with 41 points, Internazionale currently second on 40 points, Barcelona third with 39 points and Everton 4th with 38 points. Everton face Internazionale in a 2nd vs 4th tie, the only way Everton would have a chance at the title is by winning 5 or more goals, which is impossible. Real Madrid face second bottom Manchester United and Barcelona face bottom of the table AC Milan. A important day for all 4 clubs, only one will be crowned champion, who will it be ?

Guest Football8

163_1215035995.gif

Real Madrid 4-0 Manchester United

Real Madrid cruised to the league title, after thumping Manchester United 4-0. With teams belowing winning, Real Madrid had to win in order to win the league.

Guest Football8

IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR ALL MANAGERS

From next season, there will be "groups", which will be drawn. 4 groups, with 3 teams/members in. Group members can decide on a group name, read below for more information.

You will be able to buy players any age.

Points for Groups:

(No points will count if group members are playing against each other(could change))

3 points for each person winning

1 point for each person drawing

0 points for losing

5 points for winning the Cup/Shield

10 points for winning the League

15 Points for a group winning the treble

Guest Football8

I've seeded everyone/team, I'm doing the draw for groups now,

Pot 1

Real Madrid

AC Milan

Atlético Madrid

Arsenal

Pot 2:

Chelsea

Manchester United

Internazionale

Barcelona

Pot 3

Werder Bremen

Everton

Liverpool

Club América

Groups (Choose a team name, until you do the groups will called group A,B etc:

Group A

Arsenal

Internazionale

Club América

Group B

AC Milan

Chelsea

Liverpool

Group C

Real Madrid

Manchester United

Everton

Group D

Atlético Madrid

Barcelona

Werder Bremen

Guest Football8

First day of the new season today ! :)

Guest jamster111

This Setups Like A UN Conference Only Difference Is It Aint A Small Asian Man In Charge Its A Carpet Salesmen From Persia

Go Group B Wooooooo

turkey+064.jpg

Guest Football8

All points will be the total.

Matchday 1 Group Results:

Group A: 3 Points

Group B: 6 Points

Group C: 3 Points

Group D: 6 Points

Matchday 2 Group Results:

Group A: 12 Points