Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

The hardest EC Challenge too date! You in?

Guest Toggs

Re: The hardest EC Challenge too date! You in?

can I buy Greig Spence?

Pretty silly question mate.

If you would of viewed the first post, like ive told people too if you have any questions, you would of saw that you can only buy from England and not from Scotland, Wales, Ireland or NI.

Free agents are allowed of ANY nationality yes.

This will be added now too the first post :)

Any future rules that arise will be added there and if youre in doubt about anything' date=' check the answer isnt already on the original post![/quote']

Thats great.

Out of curiosity, how will we prove that a player was a free agent when we bought him, rather than a purchase from an external club. Currently all my free agents do not have a real club, so it is obvious that they were free agents. But what if say Palermo decided to release FONTANA (89 rated GK) and i bought him, how would you know that i bought him as a free agent, rather than buying him from Palermo direct

Thats great.

Out of curiosity' date=' how will we prove that a player was a free agent when we bought him, rather than a purchase from an external club. Currently all my free agents do not have a real club, so it is obvious that they were free agents. But what if say Palermo decided to release FONTANA (89 rated GK) and i bought him, how would you know that i bought him as a free agent, rather than buying him from Palermo direct[/quote']

Palermo are unavailable to manage and so they won't release any players ;).

Palermo are unavailable to manage and so they won't release any players ;).

didn't realise that. makes it a little easier to prove. But then what if a tesn in my setup was to buy a player from an external club and then release him. Would the career tab show that he played for a team in setup before being released.

Guest Toggs

didn't realise that. makes it a little easier to prove. But then what if a tesn in my setup was to buy a player from an external club and then release him. Would the career tab show that he played for a team in setup before being released.

If this situation arised all i need too see was your transfers page with the tab transfers in' slected which would show where you got the player from :)

And Seftinho... what you on about :o Are you Wolves in a setup where someone is a Yeovil?

And sorry Operation-A. The deadline was last night at 10.15am.

Guest Toggs

Oh ffs. I've missed all this' date=' i've been away on holiday for the last couple of days :/[/quote']

Once again, apologizes but the deadline has passe and theyre will be no exceptions for anyobdy now too join the challenge.

Guest Toggs

Picked up a Yeovil tonight in what looks like the fullest EC I'v seen for ages

Thats alright' date=' alot of stupid managers for you too take control of :)

Best of luck [u']everyone[/u] for tonight as the seasons kick off :)

Once again, Match Report Link can be found on original post!

Toggs :)

If this situation arised all i need too see was your transfers page with the tab transfers in' slected which would show where you got the player from :)

And Seftinho... what you on about :o Are you Wolves in a setup where someone is a Yeovil?

And sorry Operation-A. The deadline was last night at 10.15am.

Ye.... you.

Game World: English Championship 3134

Game World Owner: SoccerManager

Game World Creator: Toggs Thomas (2)

Yeovil Town - Club History - (127) Toggs Thomas (2)

Guest Toggs

Ye.... you.

Game World: English Championship 3134

Game World Owner: SoccerManager

Game World Creator: Toggs Thomas (2)

Yeovil Town - Club History - (127) Toggs Thomas (2)

Your Luke Sefton :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work with them mate :D

Guest Toggs

Thats pretty bad Nick...

Anywho, ill remove you from the monthly & yearly tables when they are reviewed @ the end of this month.

I hope all managers have faired better than me in their opening 2 matches, and got more than 1 point from their opening 2 games :D

Screenshots will have too be given too me on the week comencing 2nd of March & ending on the 8th. I am being 'VERY STRICT' on when these have too be given in as all managers will be PM'ed on the forum with warning. If you do not enter them by Sunday, you will score 0 points for that month, regardless if you sent me the next day.

Toggs.

Guest Toggs

how do we send you the screenshots - is it via PM or email

You need too PM me with the Screenies B)

Guest Toggs

can i join

The sign-up date expired over a week ago mate so im afraid you cannot.

Sorry,

Toggs.

You need too PM me with the Screenies B)

Got my screenshots ready, but how do i send them to you. Is it possible to attach them or incorporate them in a message, or do i need to upload them onto the web nd send you links. Sorry, this is first time i have done this - once i know how to do it i will not trouble you again

Guest Toggs

Got my screenshots ready' date=' but how do i send them to you. Is it possible to attach them or incorporate them in a message, or do i need to upload them onto the web nd send you links. Sorry, this is first time i have done this - once i know how to do it i will not trouble you again[/quote']

If they are on photobucket, put your cursor over the images and select the IMG codes, then just copy&paste them onto your private message :)

PM me if youre still unsure.