Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

The hardest EC Challenge too date! You in?

Guest Toggs

Re: The hardest EC Challenge too date! You in?

Youve worked it mate :rolleyes:

All images HAVE too be submitted like this & NOT linked. Use the IMG codes so you can include the full-size image in your PM please.

Toggs.

Guest Toggs

Following NEED too submit there screenies too me by 8PM tommorow!

Danny Rsca

George ECFC

Gump0787

Kevin (Alladin)

RedDevilFC

David Bevelkitz

Ross

If you miss this sumission, and the next, you will be KICED OUT of this compertition.

best of luck all tonight :)

Guest Toggs

21 Hours Let for submission of screenshots. All these im despratly needing screenshots from!

Danny Rsca

George ECFC

Gump0787

RedDevilFC

David Bevelkitz

Ross

Following NEED too submit there screenies too me by 8PM tommorow!

Danny Rsca

George ECFC

Gump0787

Kevin (Alladin)

RedDevilFC

David Bevelkitz

Ross

If you miss this sumission' date=' and the next, you will be KICED OUT of this compertition.

best of luck all tonight :)[/quote']

I sent mine like 2 days ago :confused:

Guest Toggs

I sent mine like 2 days ago :confused:

Sorry' date=' i didnt notice it :)

Could of helped if you called it [b']'Yeovil Screenies'[/b] instead of :? though :D

The rest from that list im yet too hear from.

Guest Toggs

club.php?action=schedule

tables.php

Ugh' date=' I can't figure out how to do the screenshots and the link for the tables doesn't show up.[/quote']

Hi mate.

neither of them have worked for me. If you could just Private Message me with the amount of points you have and your squad value, we could sort out the screenshots (Evidence) at a later date.

8PM tonight is the close-off time.

I still need

David Bevelkitz

RedDevilFC

RossDAFC

Gump0787

Thanks for all the submitters so far, making my job ALOT easier.

Guest Toggs

Alternativly Danny, you can let me know via PM which English youre in and ill explain on PM the rest.

(You wont need too screenshot :) )

Toggs.

Guest Toggs

February's Monthly Table

MonthyTable-FebScreenie.jpg

Note too Danny RSCA :) If you are Danny RSCA, i know that you will be submitting tonight when we do our little 'thing' :D So youe score will be put on the yearly table so you can see how you have faired also.

I will message here again when the Yearly has been updated on the original post. This months will also be on the original post.

Toggs.

Surly someone who sent there screenies in today, will have an advantage over people who sent their screenies in on Friday as they would have the Saturday game to gain additional league points.

This doesn't affect me as i lost last night, just thought i would bring it up.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

February's Monthly Table

Note too Danny RSCA :) If you are Danny RSCA' date=' i know that you will be submitting tonight when we do our little 'thing' :D So youe score will be put on the yearly table so you can see how you have faired also.

I will message here again when the Yearly has been updated on the original post. This months will also be on the original post.

Toggs.[/quote']

I don't understand how you get more points because you have a more expensive squad? Surely it's harder to win with a less expensive squad, or am I missing something here? I got 13 league points from 15 and SOP has 10 yet he tops the table because he has a more expensive squad :mad::P Oh well, just have to keep winning :D

Guest Toggs

Yearly table is updated and a massive twist as Danny RSCA goes into first place by 1.3 points.

YearlyTable-Screenie.jpg

February's Monthly Table

Note too Danny RSCA :) If you are Danny RSCA' date=' i know that you will be submitting tonight when we do our little 'thing' :D So youe score will be put on the yearly table so you can see how you have faired also.

Toggs.[/quote']

Oh and another thing, i have 9 league points, not six. ;)

Guest Toggs

Oh and another thing' date=' i have 9 league points, not six. ;)[/quote']

I understand that mate but i can only go on what youve submitted too me.

So the cleverist thing too do FOR EVERYONE in the future would be too submit on the Sunday after the Saturdays nights game. If you give me screenies on the day, then you are getting your full amount of league points.

So this months arent as truful as once thought with the early submitters, but i recommended you leave it too the last few hours for the screenies, so all your league points up too that date are counted for.

I understand that mate but i can only go on what youve submitted too me.

So the cleverist thing too do FOR EVERYONE in the future would be too submit on the Sunday after the Saturdays nights game. If you give me screenies on the day' date=' then you are getting your full amount of league points.

So this months arent as truful as once thought with the early submitters, but i recommended you leave it too the last few hours for the screenies, so all your league points up too that date are counted for.[/quote']

When did i submit my screen shots to you then?? :confused:

Because i lost last night, and still have nine points.

Guest Toggs

When did i submit my screen shots to you then?? :confused:

Because i lost last night' date=' and still have nine points.[/quote']

Tuesday night. Meaning i didnt have information on Wednesdays & Saturdays games.

But you will get those points added in next months review regardless, so youre not missing out on anything or at a dis-advantage.

i suspect it will get sorted next time, but i understood that the screen shots were to be at end of february. By that time we should only have played 3 games, so how 4 teams have got 8,10,13 points is rather surprising.

i suspect it will get sorted next time' date=' but i understood that the screen shots were to be at end of february. By that time we should only have played 3 games, so how 4 teams have got 8,10,13 points is rather surprising.[/quote']

That's my point. It says on the first post the screen shots have to be in by the 2nd of March, but yesterday was the 8th. :confused:

Guest Toggs

Sorry lads, with the amount of PKM's i got with people struggling with screenies, i extended it by a week too give them time, which i should of stated :(

Although you will only get those extra on next months review, so if you did submit early, your at no disadvantage as its a rolling total :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yeovil Town go top of the table tonight after another great display of football which saw them dispose of Leyton Orient by 3 goals to 1 at Huish Park, before a crowd of nearly 7,000 fans. Two goals from Andy Welsh and one from Aleksander Prijovic were enough to see off a tough Leyton Orient side. Yeovil are top with 16 points from six games.

Guest Toggs

After last night 1-0 win over Chesterfield, with the goal coming from Lujambio, im in 9th place after 6 games with 8 points, but only two games ago i was 2nd bottom :o