Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

The hardest EC Challenge too date! You in?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: The hardest EC Challenge too date! You in?

Making me feel guilty now lads :o

The main reason was after this 'died'' date=' still had four friends in the division that hated the concept, so we ditched the rules.[/quote']

Sorry Toggs, wasn't my intention to do that :P, I thought it was a great concept and I was grateful to you for doing my screenshots as I have very poor computer skills :D. I will carry on with it to see just far I can take them, just moved into an automatic promotion slot but it's going to be hard staying there till the end, but here's hoping :o

Guest Toggs

Sorry Toggs' date=' wasn't my intention to do that :P, I thought it was a great concept and I was grateful to you for doing my screenshots as I have very poor computer skills :D. I will carry on with it to see just far I can take them, just moved into an automatic promotion slot but it's going to be hard staying there till the end, but here's hoping :o[/quote']

My promotion is certain :)

I only have three games left :confused:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

My promotion is certain :)

I only have three games left :confused:

I am in 2nd place equal on 69 points with Cheltenham who I have still to play along with other promotion hopefuls Luton Town in my three game run in so it's going to be very difficult to secure the automatic slot. Bradford City have 74 points so I think its safe to say that they have won the league, I hope I don't fall into the play offs :eek:, but que sera sera, whatever will be lol. It's been a tough assignment and one I have enjoyed very much. I get more pleasure working on tight budgets with lower teams although I do like the success of my big teams, it means more to have success with the lower clubs in the game. :)