Players to keep and buy

lee titterington

I currently have a Roma team and require a few additions to add strength in depth to my team.

I need help on the following please:

LM- I need a good LM player who is already or liekly to rise to at least 92, I currently play perrotta or Suazo Alex there and i think that they will both decrease in rating because of their age. :confused:B)

RM- I also want a new RM who will eventually replace cameronaisi, who i think is on his way down. I would need a player who is similar to the rating that i require for a LM.

CM- I have fabregas and de rossi playing in central midfield. However, i need another body rated 92+ for cup games etc.

Finally, i have heard from other threads that the following players that i have are going to decrease in rating:

Patrick Viera-93

Perrotta-92

Cameronaisi-93

Gabriel Milto-93

I would like opinions on whether any of these players will decrease, and if so what rating will they decrease to?

I would be very grateful of any help or suggestions thanks! :P:);)

Re: Players to keep and buy

I currently have a Roma team and require a few additions to add strength in depth to my team.

LM- I need a good LM player who is already or liekly to rise to at least 92' date=' I currently play perrotta or Suazo Alex there and i think that they will both decrease in rating because of their age. :confused:B)

RM- I also want a new RM who will eventually replace cameronaisi, who i think is on his way down. I would need a player who is similar to the rating that i require for a LM.

CM- I have fabregas and de rossi playing in central midfield. However, i need another body rated 92+ for cup games etc.

Finally, i have heard from other threads that the following players that i have are going to decrease in rating:

Patrick Viera-93

Perrotta-92

Cameronaisi-93

Gabriel Milto-93

I would like opinions on whether any of these players will decrease, and if so what rating will they decrease to?

I would be very grateful of any help or suggestions thanks! :P:);)[/quote']

i would reccomend going for mikel arteta or jesus navas to solve the problems you have on the flanks... another good addition could be ashley young......

for cover in the middle of the park michael carrick could be a very good signing as his rating is likely to increase...

;)

i would reccomend going for mikel arteta or jesus navas to solve the problems you have on the flanks... another good addition could be ashley young......

for cover in the middle of the park michael carrick could be a very good signing as his rating is likely to increase...

;)

orr great bit of advice their cheers for tht !!B)

LM- I need a good LM player who is already or liekly to rise to at least 92' date=' I currently play perrotta or Suazo Alex there and i think that they will both decrease in rating because of their age. :confused:B)

Patrick Viera-93

Perrotta-92

Cameronaisi-93

Gabriel Milto-93

I would be very grateful of any help or suggestions thanks! :P:);)[/quote']

LM:RIERA, play regular for Liverpool n finally Liverpool find their missing link at left wing

ADRIANO CORREIA, take starter spot from Diego Capel n Sevilla doing well at La Liga

RM/W:JESUS NAVAS, always give threat from right wing

SCHWEINSTEIGER wont rise but he's quality player

CM: HAMSIK, talented player

LASSANA DIARRA, always play as starter since join Madrid

Patrick Viera-93>92/93

Perrotta-92>92

Cameronaisi-93>93/92

Gabriel Milto-93>92

LM:RIERA' date=' play regular for Liverpool n finally Liverpool find their missing link at left wing

[b']ADRIANO CORREIA[/b], take starter spot from Diego Capel n Sevilla doing well at La Liga

RM/W:JESUS NAVAS, always give threat from right wing

SCHWEINSTEIGER wont rise but he's quality player

CM: HAMSIK, talented player

LASSANA DIARRA, always play as starter since join Madrid

Patrick Viera-93>92/93

Perrotta-92>92

Cameronaisi-93>93/92

Gabriel Milto-93>92[/QUO

ta for the advice there, lassanna diarra should rise, may be difficult to buy in my setup.. cheers agen!!;)

orite mate.. as u think milto may well go down' date=' u have any ideal of an ideal replacement for him? and u think that micheal carrick is worth a gamble on?[/quote']

pepe,chiellini,santacroce,skrtel,godin,westermann is good replacement for Milito. Carrick is very worth player. He's amazing this season. Best ManU player beside Vidic

pepe' date='chiellini,santacroce,skrtel,godin,westermann is good replacement for Milito. Carrick is very worth player. He's amazing this season. Best ManU player beside Vidic[/quote']

great suggestions ta agen mate for tht ... if u have any other suggestions that u think are worth while mentioning in any position then feel free;)

GK: LLORIS,ADLER,MANDANDA,ASENJO,RUI PATRICIO,GIVEN

RB/LB:RAFAEL,RAUSCH,SANTON,VAN EIJDEN,POCOGNOLI,RAFINHA,INSUA,ARMAND TRAORE

CB: COMPPER,WESTERMANN,MATHIJSEN,MARCELLIS,VERTONGHEN,AGGER,CHIELLINI,PEPE,MBENGUE,SUBOTIC,EVANS,PIQUE

For midfield n forward in next post. Cheers

GK: LLORIS' date='ADLER,MANDANDA,ASENJO,RUI PATRICIO,GIVEN

[b']RB/LB[/b]:RAFAEL,RAUSCH,SANTON,VAN EIJDEN,POCOGNOLI,RAFINHA,INSUA,ARMAND TRAORE

CB: COMPPER,WESTERMANN,MATHIJSEN,MARCELLIS,VERTONGHEN,AGGER,CHIELLINI,PEPE,MBENGUE,SUBOTIC,EVANS,PIQUE

For midfield n forward in next post. Cheers

cheers mate.. love ur commitment very much appreciated..like i said if there is any other suggestions then i would be grateful if you could let me no, cheers!!

RM/LM/W: NAVAS,ROBBEN,CAPEL,ADRIANO C. ROBBEN,MATA,CAZORLA,TROCHOWSKI,SCHWEINSTEIGER,RIERA,KUYT,PARK J.S.,MILNER,YOUNG,ARTETA,A. Valencia, BEN ARFA,DOWNING

CM/DM/AM: SISSOKO,MUNTARI,MARCHISIO,GIOVINCO,FELIPE MELO,KUZMANOVIC,BRIGHH,BARRY,CARRICK,FLETCHER,DENILSON,MAKOUN,EDERSON,RENATO AUGUSTO,TYMOSCHUK,FELLAINI,OSMAN,PALACIOS

Some tips from me. Some have already been mentioned but ill try and give a justification.

Goal Keepers

Lloris - Starting for French giants and Champions Lyon. PLaying regulary CL football and no doubt one day will be the undisputed French Number One. If Coupet got to 92 maybe 93 whilst playing for Lyon so can Lloris

Asenjo - Although he is a talented keeper i feel it will be a similar case to Cudicini, He has Reina and Casilass infront of him, neither of them are old either. So he will never establish himself in the NT imo. Thus minimalising his chances of 92+. However, he is a real talent.

Patricio - Great young keeper, prone to some mistakes though. Starts for Sporting and so will play European football in years to come no doubt. Will certainly play for the NT if he continues to develop.

Brito Renan - A must buy, currently 88 and starting for a good Valencia team. No doubt will challenge for Brazil Number one shirt.

Defenders:

Godin + Rodriguez - Both of Villareal, under rated for sure, both young. Will Both be 91 at least by the end of the season.

Westerman - Currently 90, playing exceptionally well. A shout for 92 in the near future isnt a bad one.

Pique - Currently 88, yet getting play time at Barca, a 89 is probably most likely.

Chiellini - Currently 92, a phenomonal defender, imo best defender in Seria A, gonna rise to 93 for sure imo.

Midfielders:

Carrick - Just get him now please :) can easily reach 92, maybe 93 in the near future.

Mata - Young, talented and getting play time. 90/91

Muntari - Could easily hit 92, playing for Inter Milan regulary ! They are top of the league !

Strikers

Pato - Got a exceptional goal scoring record in the worlds most defensive league, not to mention his age, and the teams he plays for. Get him. He will rise.

Higuain - Similar to Pato, playing well and scoring goals. A true talent.

I know iv only listd a few. Many , probably all have been listed. Just thought id back them up with some opinions

RM/LM/W: NAVAS' date='ROBBEN,CAPEL,ADRIANO C. ROBBEN,MATA,CAZORLA,TROCHOWSKI,SCHWEINSTEIGER,RIERA,KUYT,PARK J.S.,MILNER,YOUNG,ARTETA,A. Valencia, BEN ARFA,DOWNING

[b']CM/DM/AM[/b]: SISSOKO,MUNTARI,MARCHISIO,GIOVINCO,FELIPE MELO,KUZMANOVIC,BRIGHH,BARRY,CARRICK,FLETCHER,DENILSON,MAKOUN,EDERSON,RENATO AUGUSTO,TYMOSCHUK,FELLAINI,OSMAN,PALACIOS

Ta for tht agen mate .. some good players there cheers:rolleyes:

Some tips from me. Some have already been mentioned but ill try and give a justification.

Goal Keepers

Lloris - Starting for French giants and Champions Lyon. PLaying regulary CL football and no doubt one day will be the undisputed French Number One. If Coupet got to 92 maybe 93 whilst playing for Lyon so can Lloris

Asenjo - Although he is a talented keeper i feel it will be a similar case to Cudicini' date=' He has Reina and Casilass infront of him, neither of them are old either. So he will never establish himself in the NT imo. Thus minimalising his chances of 92+. However, he is a real talent.

Patricio - Great young keeper, prone to some mistakes though. Starts for Sporting and so will play European football in years to come no doubt. Will certainly play for the NT if he continues to develop.

Brito Renan - A must buy, currently 88 and starting for a good Valencia team. No doubt will challenge for Brazil Number one shirt.

Defenders:

Godin + Rodriguez - Both of Villareal, under rated for sure, both young. Will Both be 91 at least by the end of the season.

Westerman - Currently 90, playing exceptionally well. A shout for 92 in the near future isnt a bad one.

Pique - Currently 88, yet getting play time at Barca, a 89 is probably most likely.

Chiellini - Currently 92, a phenomonal defender, imo best defender in Seria A, gonna rise to 93 for sure imo.

Midfielders:

Carrick - Just get him now please :) can easily reach 92, maybe 93 in the near future.

Mata - Young, talented and getting play time. 90/91

Muntari - Could easily hit 92, playing for Inter Milan regulary ! They are top of the league !

Strikers

Pato - Got a exceptional goal scoring record in the worlds most defensive league, not to mention his age, and the teams he plays for. Get him. He will rise.

Higuain - Similar to Pato, playing well and scoring goals. A true talent.

I know iv only listd a few. Many , probably all have been listed. Just thought id back them up with some opinions[/quote']

orite mate.. ta for the advice there .. i was thinking of going for Alex of chelsea because he plays for PSG in my setup, who are unavailable to manager, what do u recon about his rating he is currently 92. Also, u think Gabriel milto or patrick viera are set to decrease in rating? Any replies would be appreciated thank you!!!!:P

orite mate.. ta for the advice there .. i was thinking of going for Alex of chelsea because he plays for PSG in my setup' date=' who are unavailable to manager, what do u recon about his rating he is currently 92. Also, u think Gabriel milto or patrick viera are set to decrease in rating? Any replies would be appreciated thank you!!!!:P[/quote']

Personally id stay away from all three. But signing Alex wouldnt be the end of the world.

Viera and Miltio ( Gabriel ) are only going to decrease.