Sign in to follow this  
CaRlHaNsoN

Andres Iniesta: 96 at last?

Andres Iniesta: 96 at last?  

1. 1.

• Down to 94-
    • Stay at 95
    • Up to 96+

This ressurgent form of Xavi which has made many, including me, certain that he is again ready for the 97 rating of 2 years ago, he was even in the final shortlist for the FIFA world Player of the year and a 97 is surely on the cards. But this man, Andres Iniesta, is not far behind. The 24 year old spaniard may have adapted to a new wider position but the quality of his game has never been better. No way is he 2 points behind Xavi, he is one point behind at most. A European champion playing for the best football club and international team in the world. I know I ask this about most players but can anyone remember Iniesta's initial rating on SM, but please comment and vote on this matter I would like to know if it is just me who thinks Iniesta is playing 96-worthy football.

Re: Andres Iniesta: 96 at last?

He deserved a 96 last year lol. This guy oozes class, and surely he is ridiculously talented. Xavi Iniesta Messi and Eto'o are Barcelona's most important attacking players. While Daniel Alves and Puyol are the most important players at back. He deserves a rise for sure.

He deserve 96 if look his talent,but it should happen last year, not now. He has injured for long time this season and he already back and start play again although not as good as before injury. Stay at 95 is fair

Both deserved their drop last season, they was a bit behind their usual self. However I did think it was harsh to drop those two whilst Kaka wasn't playing as well either but escaped.

Both to go up this time though, which is good for my Barca team because most of the other major midfielders, will be dropping :D

iniesta is prob my fav player in the world becoz he is sooo under-rated, people who dont watch alot of football will be voting 95 but if uv watched him recently (for example the england game) he is just sheer domination!!! the commentator was having fits trying to describe both xavi and iniesta every 2 mins i was laughing as he kept bigging them up lol... both should defo rise as there class in undeniable...

if u give iniesta space he will punish u much like all the other spanish midfielders that have great passing, the only difference is, is that iniesta has a great turn of pace and his footwork is not 2 bad either, he can create space for himself better than most players and i certainly dont believe fabregas is on a par with him,

Iniesta is One of my favourite and is one of the best midfielders in the world he deserves a rise but he does get injured quite often lately , i hear hes out for 2 weeks today but still needs a rise

Diego is not 2 points worse than iniesta if any

thats your opinion altho 1 that i would have to totally disagree with...

does any1 else feel that iniesta should drop to 94 and be the same as diego?? because diego definately wont rise whilst playing with a struggling werder

i dont watch german football but what i have seen i can see that diego is a very good player, but he is no where near the class of iniesta, infact i will be shocked if any 1 else shares your view that they are both of the same class, iniesta is one of the most creative effective midfielders in the world who will consistantly play awsome in any position he is deployed in

did u happen to see the england and spain game, he tore england apart his passing ability is second to none he is of the 96 class but wether SM give him a rise we will have to wait and see

thats your opinion altho 1 that i would have to totally disagree with...

does any1 else feel that iniesta should drop to 94 and be the same as diego?? because diego definately wont rise whilst playing with a struggling werder

i dont watch german football but what i have seen i can see that diego is a very good player' date=' but he is no where near the class of iniesta, infact i will be shocked if any 1 else shares your view that they are both of the same class, iniesta is one of the most creative effective midfielders in the world who will consistantly play awsome in any position he is deployed in

did u happen to see the england and spain game, he tore england apart his passing ability is second to none he is of the 96 class but wether SM give him a rise we will have to wait and see[/quote']

I completely agree with you if Diego was anywhere near Iniestas level he would have moved on by now, but no he is still at Werder who are bout 10th in the league whilst Iniesta is at a truly amazing team which could easily win the treble this season.

He's a 96 player, no doubt, but is liable to get injured and maybe SM will wait a little longer. Xavi will get a rise but has played something like 10 more games than him this year. It will seem a bit harsh to hold on but maybe that's the way SM will see it.

Iniesta > Diego' date=' Nuff sed. B)[/quote']

Enough to prove you're as stupid as a cow's a-rse !

You and CapTaiN-CraZy-CoffEe both !

You don't watch german football but you're moron enough to say that Iniesta is better ! Stupid people judging players after the team they play for rather than for their personal performance make me sick, and you two morons represent them. Being two morons i don't expect you to take into account that Iniesta has even less playing time than Toure, who is said to be kicked out of the team, by of course other morons like yourselves, although he and Xavi are the most used midfielders in Barcelona team. Being brainless as you are makes you say toure will stay or even might drop but Iniesta which has played less has a chance for 96 =)))

Jesus, i can't stand this stupidity !!! This forum never seems to run out of morons !!! Somebody please BAN me !!!!

You don't watch german football but you're moron enough to say that Iniesta is better ! Stupid people judging players after the team they play for rather than for their personal performance make me sick' date=' and you two morons represent them. Being to morons i don't expect you to take into account that Iniesta has even less playing time than Toure, who is said to be kicked out of the team, by of course other morons like yourselves, although he and Xavi are the most used midfielders in Barcelona team. Being brainless as you are makes you say toure will stay or even might drop but Iniesta which has played less has a chance for 96 =)))

Jesus, i can't stand this stupidity !!! This forum never seems to run out of morons !!! Somebody please BAN me !!!![/quote']

Mate you gotta seriously chill out, have a drink or something.

P.S. I admit Diego is a good player but why hasn't he moved on, he is almost 24 now, if he was anywhere near Iniesta's level he would be in the Prem or more likely La Liga

You don't watch german football but you're moron enough to say that Iniesta is better ! Stupid people judging players after the team they play for rather than for their personal performance make me sick' date=' and you two morons represent them. Being two morons i don't expect you to take into account that Iniesta has even less playing time than Toure, who is said to be kicked out of the team, by of course other morons like yourselves, although he and Xavi are the most used midfielders in Barcelona team. Being brainless as you are makes you say toure will stay or even might drop but Iniesta which has played less has a chance for 96 =)))

Jesus, i can't stand this stupidity !!! This forum never seems to run out of morons !!! Somebody please BAN me !!!![/quote']

Hahahaha is this guy on coke or sumit lol... seriously did u see the spain italy game?? did u watch the euros?? do u watch football??

instead of trying to insult me and everyone else on the planet who clearly agree that iniesta is better than diego why dont you realise that iniesta is one of the best midfielders in the world??

would u agree that barcelona are one of the super powers in worl football??

now would you agree that they have the money to buy some of the best players in the world??

now if diego was better than iniesta when he moved from porto to werder, before iniesta was half the player is now, would u not think that barcelona might think hold on this iniesta guy is not good enough we will spend a small amount of money (6 million or something i believe) on diego??

lets face it no 1 agrees with you my friend so do u not think u could be wrong?? if everyone else on the forums is telling u iniesta is better then maybe he is...

leave the forum to people who are actually well educated and please refrain from rolling your forehead across the keyboard...

When GC3 was made he was a 92 ! i know cus i bought him :D

Love watching him play, he just ouses class. So technically gifted and not a push over. One of the best midfielders in the world. You have to be pretty special if your keeping Fabregas out the team !

You don't watch german football but you're moron enough to say that Iniesta is better ! Stupid people judging players after the team they play for rather than for their personal performance make me sick' date=' and you two morons represent them. Being two morons i don't expect you to take into account that Iniesta has even less playing time than Toure, who is said to be kicked out of the team, by of course other morons like yourselves, although he and Xavi are the most used midfielders in Barcelona team. Being brainless as you are makes you say toure will stay or even might drop but Iniesta which has played less has a chance for 96 =)))

I don't watch German football, am i a moron for saying Eto is better than Podolski?

Iniesta should rise to 96 only if Xavi is a 97 first as Xavi is the better player.

Iniesta: 16 games, 2 goals, 2 assists

Yaya Toure: 17 Games, 1 goal, 1 assist

Information provided by ESPN.

Yaya Toure has just played one more game yet Iniesta's performance has been more effective? Not to mention Iniesta was injured for a while. IMO Iniesta is indispensible to the Spain, the best nation in the world, let alone Barcelona. And you can't compare players who play in different positions. Barcelona field a 4-3-3 wingers formation with Toure going in DM whilst Iniesta is a more attacking player and hence having to compete with Hleb & Keita.

The passing and vision of Iniesta is unquestionable and I don't see Yaya Toure having a big affect as Iniesta does. Iniesta will fit into the biggest clubs in the world and I can guarantee he will be a defo starter. Not Toure.

He creates space, passes the ball and has decent footwork too. 96 would put him on level with Pirlo, who I think he is better than.

And you cannot compare Diego to Iniesta only because of the status their respective clubs hold, the leagues they play in and the honours won. Iniesta is a champions league and Spanish Primera winning player. The best tournament in the world and possibly the best league in the world. Not to mention the best club in the world;)

I have seen Diego play and must admit he is class, but till he doesn't move from Werder Bremen, I can't see a rise for him. Plus the two are different type of players. Diego brings flamboyance and skill whilst Iniesta is more of a cool passer and keeps the game going steadily.

I'd say a rise for Iniesta to 96 anyday and a rose for Xavi to 97.

AND PS, you need to clam down. This is a forum where people debate. Fix up your attitude...mate

I don't watch German football' date=' am i a moron for saying Eto is better than Podolski?

Iniesta should rise to 96 only if Xavi is a 97 first as Xavi is the better player.[/quote']

I totally agree with that statement once again :D

Both of Spain's & barcelona's key players should rise no doubt.

Iniesta who is actually better than Pirlo IMO (Pirlo losing it) :o =96

Xavi Who is the same as Gerrard = 97

And that's it for Barca I guess:rolleyes: Oh yeah, decrease for Milito due to injury:rolleyes:

Hahahaha is this guy on coke or sumit lol... seriously did u see the spain italy game?? did u watch the euros?? do u watch football??

instead of trying to insult me and everyone else on the planet who clearly agree that iniesta is better than diego why dont you realise that iniesta is one of the best midfielders in the world??

would u agree that barcelona are one of the super powers in worl football??

now would you agree that they have the money to buy some of the best players in the world??

now if diego was better than iniesta when he moved from porto to werder' date=' before iniesta was half the player is now, would u not think that barcelona might think hold on this iniesta guy is not good enough we will spend a small amount of money (6 million or something i believe) on diego??

lets face it no 1 agrees with you my friend so do u not think u could be wrong?? if everyone else on the forums is telling u iniesta is better then maybe he is...

leave the forum to people who are actually well educated and please refrain from rolling your forehead across the keyboard...

youre the moron mate dudeskin actually said iniesta was better than diego

oh dear oh dear before you start accusing people at least get your facts right:rolleyes:

As for the iniesta debate he should go up too 96 and is better than cesc which is why he can get into the spain team and fabregas cannot can get in.

As for your point about diego REDDEVIL its impossible to tell until he moves to a bigger club and ive heard Juventus want him if they dont get David Silva of Valencia but i feel for sure he will move to a bigger club this year.