Andres Iniesta: 96 at last?

CaRlHaNsoN

Andres Iniesta: 96 at last?  

1. 1.

• Down to 94-
    • Stay at 95
    • Up to 96+

Re: Andres Iniesta: 96 at last?

Well, tbh Iniesta has been nothing more than good for Barca this season. At times he has played well but otherwise he has not been brilliant. He was out for quite a while due to injury and all but so i guess that might also be a reason for him not being able to perform brilliantly. ;)

But, he is a great player with loads of talent, and i'm quite sure he will keep his rating. All i'm trying to say is that he is capable of performing better than he is currently.

Xavi on the other hand has been intense for Barca this season. I really would not be surprised if he got a rise to 97....he is on fire... :)

Well' date=' tbh Iniesta has been nothing more than good for Barca this season. At times he has played well but otherwise he has not been brilliant. He was out for quite a while due to injury and all but so i guess that might also be a reason for him not being able to perform brilliantly. ;)

But, he is a great player with loads of talent, and i'm quite sure he will keep his rating. All i'm trying to say is that he is capable of performing better than he is currently.

Xavi on the other hand has been intense for Barca this season. I really would not be surprised if he got a rise to 97....he is on fire... :)[/quote']

Personally I think that while restricted by injury, he's still been brilliant.

IEveryone pretty much agrees with xavi's rating. But my main point s that Xavi isn't 2 points better than Iniesta imo. So if Xavi gets 97, Iniesta deserves 96.. And like I said... Iniesta deserves to be higher than fabregas because he is preferred ahead of fabregas for the Spain squad... Plus trophies & Honours etc :)

IEveryone pretty much agrees with xavi's rating. But my main point s that Xavi isn't 2 points better than Iniesta imo. So if Xavi gets 97' date=' Iniesta deserves 96.. And like I said... Iniesta deserves to be higher than fabregas because he is preferred ahead of fabregas for the Spain squad... Plus trophies & Honours etc :)[/quote']

the point is that Iniesta is better than Fabregas ;)

and he is too versatile, remember that he has played a lot of matches as left winger, with barça and with spain, and with Rijkaard plays sometimes as DM, he has to be midfielder/winger and 99!! :)