centre backs must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: centre backs must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers mate so jagielka is a much buy?

yer - he has played in every inute of the premier league this season and has represented england. pique is a promising youngster and has started 15 games for barca as well as being called up to the spain squad. he will rise +1 if not 2

squillaci - 92 - sevilla has had a good solid season for a achieving sevilla side.

chiellini - 92 - juventus - the rock in the heart of their defence. italy regular definite 93 and heading for a 94:)

cheers mate unfortunately the manager who has chellini wont sell him for any price... and you think squaillaci might go up

cheers mate unfortunately the manager who has chellini wont sell him for any price... and you think squaillaci might go up

possibly - sanatacroce is a good buy at 89 like i said earlier. centre back is an akward position to buy for at the moment. with nesta, toure, cannavaro, gallas all looking at drops it is hard to find an estabished cb. vidic and ferdinand are obvious choices, but would be hard to secure. fucile - porto - hasnt had the strongest of seasons but will rise, possibly not this time but afterwards.

possibly - sanatacroce is a good buy at 89 like i said earlier. centre back is an akward position to buy for at the moment. with nesta' date=' toure, cannavaro, gallas all looking at drops it is hard to find an estabished cb. vidic and ferdinand are obvious choices, but would be hard to secure. fucile - porto - hasnt had the strongest of seasons but will rise, possibly not this time but afterwards.[/quote']

ah cheers mate vidic and ferdinand are impossible to secure in my setup... i have gallas who is almost a certain to go down.. i also have cannavaro who i thinkk will be going down what do you think mate

yeah both heading down - puyol is good player and will keep his rating. what about lb rb do you struggle in those postions??

well ive got ramos and right back and ashley cole at left back..... i was coonsidering tucking ramos into centre back and buying a right back like maicon and phillip lahm... however i think that ramos'es postion might change to just right back so im not sure:)

also puyol would be a great buy however the mancherster united manager as vidic ferdinand and puyol and he wont let any of them go.

im in need of wingers mate or strikers who are on the way up not down:)

thanks mate do you no any centre backs that will break into the 90's

kompany (more of a DM on database)

thiago silva

tasci

jagielka

santacroce

agger (of course)

curtis davies (probz reach 88-89)

oh and glen johnson as another right back.

Josip Simunic would be an inexpensive option; he's 31' date=' but will rise to 90 this time. :)[/quote']

ah kk cheers matey, money isnt really an option do you have any suggestions for world class defenders (90+- who have a chance of rising).. also do you no any wingers that could rise aswell thanks

:D:):P:o

thanks...rep

ah kk cheers matey' date=' money isnt really an option do you have any suggestions for world class defenders (90+- who have a chance of rising).. also do you no any wingers that could rise aswell thanks

:D:):P:o

thanks...rep[/quote']

wingers........

mata

capel

robben

young

milner