Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

YTFC Challenge - M/R Thread! NO SPAM!

Guest Toggs

This is the offical Match Report thread for the YTFC Challenge hosted by Toggs.

Please keep the thread too M/R's only.

NO SPAM! - You dont need too post 'I won 2-0. Goals from Bob & Bill.' Also no negoating on this thread and NO ARGUING!

Spamming in the thread will be dealt with accoringly. 1st time will get you warning, as well the 2nd but 3rd onwards and you could face expellsion from the Challenge.

Please keep posts pretty and too the point :)

Best Of Luck!

Guest Toggs

Re: YTFC Challenge - M/R Thread! NO SPAM!

24_front_small.gif91_1197591431.gif209_front_small.gif

Yeovil News

Transfers In

Morgan Schlinderin

Danny Welbeck

James Collison

Greg Pearson

Lanre Oyebanjo

Joe Martin

Ross Davidson

Matt Phillips

Transfers Out

Lee Pleiter - 1.3M

Jon Worthington - 860k

Toggs has bids accepted on Mark Randall & Craig Noone who will both be joining in time for Saturdays season opener. Toggs has enquired on all of Nathan Delfounso, Paul Jones, Fabian Delph, Miroslav Stoch, Chris Basham, Stephen Darby, George Friend, Ross Jenkins, Marc Wilson & Fabio and wants too bring at least half of them too the club.

Toggs, with alot of his school mates in the setup (9 too be exact) has missed out on players like Wilshire, Gibson, Possebon, Seabourne, Mackie & Cathcart as so called friends' :rolleyes: have knicked them all in money deals.

Yeovil travel too Bournemouth in the season opener. Only a few are expected too deputise. Both Schlinderin & Welbeck could start with Collison & Noone guarnteed places on the bench.

Gets your posts on here lads!

Yeovil News

Transfers In

Ross Davidson

Marc Wilson

Miroslav Stoch

Chris Palmer

Greg Pearson

Lanre Oyebanjo

Matt Phillips

Paul Jones

Febian Brandy

Jermain Beckford

Tom Cleverley

Scott Golbourne

Fabian Delph

Michael Townsend

Danny O'Donnell

Daryl Robson

Glenn Poole

Transfers Out

Gary Roberts - £1.4m

Josh Wagenaar - £350k

Terry Skiverton - £600k

Andy Welsh - £911k

Jon Worthington - £1m

Terrell Forbes - £1.2m

Marc Bircham - £719k

Luke Rodgers - £450k

Paul Warne - £174k

Cant wait for the start of the first game on saturday to get a few of these playing.:D

Just had a bid accepted for jermain beckford of leeds.:D :D

i think i can add him to my list.:D

Tom Cleverley has moved to yeovil town from leicester city.

Also have bids for Scott golbourne, Ben Herd, Daryl Robson, Michael Townsend, Fabian Delph, Danny O'Donnell and Glenn Poole in the pipeline.

Once these transfers are completed That will finish my transfer activity for this season unless i get lots of money from somewhere.:D

Today Yeovil Town sensationally had bids for Scott Golbourne and Fabian Delph accepted for a combined fee of £1,250,000 plus Nathan Jones and Matthew Rose. I will have 4 More completed by tomorrow as they are from unmanaged clubs. That will just leave one more transfer to negotiate in Ben Herd.That will then conclude my transfer activity.

I just want to again commend Toggs for this idea. :D :D

Guest Toggs

Two young startlets arrive

Prem duo Jack Collison & Mark Randall have both made switches too the bottom tier of English football and life at Yeovil Town. They joined the club for a combined fee of 650k and Toggs thinks theyll prove too be vital players at the club. They could star in a three man midfield with Schlinderin.

Toggs has bids on 8 more players too join the club. He expects 6 of them too join tommorow for a fee being around 1M collectively for all the half-dozen.

Ex-Arsenal Mark Randall is expected too be joined at Yeovil by Luke Freeman who could complete a move by Saturday night. Toggs is also after 2 more names from the Prem.

91_1197591431.gif

6 players have joined Yeovil in the past 2 days with more set to follow starting with Chelsea's Miroslav Stoch after a £600k fee was agreed between the two sides. He will join Paul Jones (£10k), Joe Partington (£40k), Kazenga Lua Lua (£20k), Neil Saunders (£20k), Scott Loach (£200k) and veteran striker Gareth Taylor (£300k). Both Yeovil and Bradford are currently targeting Gillingham striker Simeon Jackson.

Moving out will be keeper Asmir Begovic for £786k and 30 year old Marc Bircham for £1 million.

After also missing out on the signing of Stoch, Bradford's manager seemed to wish him well at Yeovil as he later sent a PM saying "your a *beep* *beep* mate why do u keep going in for the same players i am. Go *beep* your mother off fool." Such a kind guy :rolleyes:

Transfers in (including free agents)

José VALDIVIEZO

Gaetano DE ROSA

Dejan PETKOVIC

Edgar DAVIDS

Ricardo Lucas DODO

Mathieu VERSCHUERE

Juan Ramon ORTIZ

Jack COLLISON

Jack WILSHERE

Josemir LUJAMBIO

Souza LUCIANO

Sabri LAMOUCHI

Luis CHAVARRÍA

Valerio BERTOTTO

Daniel BOGDANOVIC

Chris LUCKETTI

Nick BARMBY

John SULLIVAN

Netan SANSARA

Transfers out

Gary ROBERTS

Jon WORTHINGTON

Asmir BEGOVIC

Gavin TOMLIN

Luke RODGERS

Darren WAY

Aleksandar PRIJOVIC

Starting XI average rating :84

Starting XI average 36

Really looking forward to the challenge. good luck everyone

Guest Toggs

Six More Arrive - Begovic, Forbes, Prijovic & Roberts leave

Toggs has signed all of Maltese Daniel Bogdanovic, Lee Molyneux, Alex Baptiste, Ross Jenkins, Luke Freeman & Roman Dervite all arrive as Toggs looks too increase numbers around the squad.

Rui Fonte (Arsenal) & Joesmir Lujambo (Free Agent) should both arrive later today, rounding off Yeovil's attacking options:

Lujambo (83)

Bogdanovic (75)

Welbeck (74)

Rui Fonte (74)

Freeman (69)

Pearson (68)

All of Asmir Begovic, Teyrll Forbes, Privjovic & Gary Roberts will leave the club for a combined fee of 3.7M, money that Toggs says will go on a couple more free agents and players from unmanaged clubs.

That will Conclude my transfer Bids for a while as i believe i have enough talent to win Division 4 this season. I have bought quite a number of youth players and am quite excited about the prospects they bring to this football club. Also i would like to wish all the managers the best of luck during this challenge.

Guest Toggs

That will Conclude my transfer Bids for a while as i believe i have enough talent to win Division 4 this season. I have bought quite a number of youth players and am quite excited about the prospects they bring to this football club. Also i would like to wish all the managers the best of luck during this challenge.

Best of luck you and every other manager for the opening games tonight!

Unoftunatly' date=' letting my mates join me in my English has left me in some trouble after layers like Gibson, Delph & Wilshire have moved too their clubs. They are using the same rules as us but are far too stupid too be in the challenge.

I host Bournemouth tonight, in a match id be happy too take a point from as I look too continue building my squad.

Team:

---------------Wagenaar---------------

---Rose---Heath---Skiverton---Jones---

--------Roberts-----Schlinderin-------

---Bogdanovic--------------Schofield---

-------Noel-Williams----Lujambio-------

Subs: Way, Welsh, Dervite, Rodgers, Collison.

Its a very bits&pieces squad for tonights match as i despratly need too get a good defense in and a AM too replace Bogdanovic so i can get him upfront with Lujambio.

Hopefully this thread gets the posts it deserves after tonights games.

Guest Toggs

Bournemouth 1-0 Yeovil Town

Was somewhat a disappointing start for a bits and bobs Yeovil in a un-loved formation from Toggs as they crashed too a 1-0 defeat too fellow promotion hopefulls, Bournemouth.

Toggs'es side dominated the match and should of made more of the 9 shots on target, but Toggs says he will move into Wednesdays game with plenty of confidence.

He is set too play he favoured formation of 3-4-1-2 against a manged B & H Albion in a match Toggs thinks he can get the three points from and kick-start the Glovers season.

Toggs hopes he can bring in a free agent AM and possibly a Free agent CB & RB before the kick-off on Wednesday night. Schlinderin, who was the star of a dim Yeovil performance tonight, oculd be partnered in Midfield by new signing Mark Randall after a torrid night for Gary Roberts in the middle of the park.

Bradford City 4 - 6 Yeovil Town

In a match of 2 hatricks, Yeovil Town finally came out on top. Despite trailing to an early Micheal Boulding goal, they raced into a 3-1 lead, only to be pegged back to 3-3. They finally came out on top, with a hat-trick from man of the match, Ricardo Dodo (rated 86) and a second hat-trick from fellow striker Souza Luciano (also rated 86).

Next up is a home tie against unmanaged Brighton. Hopefully this should prove to be an easier challenge for 84 rated Yeovil.

EC3154

91_1197591431.gif

Yeovil Start With a Bang

Yeovil Town start the season off with a 4-2 victory over Leyton Orient. Gifton Noel Williams scored a brace with Skiverton and Peltier adding to the score. This sky rockets Town into the top 2 and are hoping to carry on this fine form.

400x400_1226442337_spt_ai_leicestervyeovil_08.jpg

91_1197591431.gif

Yeovil Town

After 3 games Yeovil Town find themselves sitting 10th in the League with 4 points, After a 2-1 victory on opeing day at Bradford, then 1-0 loss to Leyton Orient and tonight a 1-1 draw with Chesterfield....Justice said " It'll only get better from here!" The one Siging Yeovil have made Jordi Comez from Swansea on his Debut got injured and ruled out for 4 weeks. Yeovil said i have quite tight boggers in my setup lol thta why i am yet to bring in many new faces.

article-0-026CB64400000578-626_468x286.jpg

(New boy out for 4 weeks) :( :( :(

Cheltenham Town 1 - 1 Yeovil Town

In a match with alot of chances Yeovil Town could and Should have made more of their 14 shots on target. Drissa Diallo scored early on to give Cheltenham Town the lead. But just before half time Noel-Williams scored from a superb through ball by debutant Jermaine Beckford. After the break there were chances for both teams but neither could take advantage. After the final whistle Gump0787 said that Yeovil Deserved to get the narrow verdict on the scoresheet but that didnt happen today. We will be fighting hard next match for all three points and with the additions of alot of very talented youth players like Fabian Delph and co i think we should come out on top.

91_1197591431.gif

71703895.png

Could start complaining about the match engine like usual but I won't bother :o

Since the last update, both Neil Saunders and Troy Archibald-Henville have joined from Exeter City, Miroslav Stoch has completed his move to the club as well as Simeon Jackson and free agents Andrei Tikhonov and Gaetano De Rosa. Still got £1.4m left and no response on offers made for Collison, Noone and Basham

Yeovil Town News

91_1197591431.gif

Yeovil Town 1-0 Bradford City

P. Warne (73)

Pre Season manager Sam Pooley hadn't made one signing, which meant he had to use the squad he was given initially, he also went with the basic formation of 4-4-2. Sam based his tactics around defense, playing on the counter attack, and it worked. With the clean sheet, never really looking in danger, all that was needed was a single goal to secure the points. And despite leaving it late, they got it. Center forward Paul Warne received a dragged back ball on the edge of the box and rasped home a screamer into the top right hand corner. Following the game Yeovil Town announced the signing of Nathaniel Clyne. The 17 year old is mainly bought as a future investment, but will also get some game time this season in cup/shield games, as Sam Pooley will not be taking these competitions too seriously.

0,,10673~3343718,00.jpg

(Center foward, Paul Warne, scores the only goal of the game which earns Yeovil three points.)

Yeovil Town News

91_1197591431.gif

Leyton Orient 1-4 Yeovil Town

P. Warne (17)

P. Warne (19)

A. Welsh (40)

B. Saah (54)

P. Warne (66)

After a sneaky first game win, Yeovil followed up with another win, to give them six points out of a possible six. Paul Warne scored a beautiful first half hat trick, which basically wrapped the game up with time to spare. This means that Warne has scored four goals, in the first two games of the league season. Next up for Yeovil is another away tie in the league, against Cheltenham Town.

Jonathan Macken Signs For Yeovil

Yeovil Town have been quiet in the transfer market so far this season, and in fact this is only there second signing so far. Macken is a center forward rated 82, who previously played for Barnsley. The player was signed on a deal worth £1.6 million but Sam Pooley believes it is money well spent. Here is what he had to say "I am pleased to sign such a quality player, and believe he will play a big part in the future success of the club. He should be making his debut on the 28th, as long as no new injuries are picked up in training."

0,,10309~3454288,00.jpg

(82 rated, John Macken signs for Yeovil Town on a deal worth £1.6 million)

Guest Toggs

Yeovil Town 3-3 Brighton

Debutant Lujambo got a brace as Yeovil came from 3-1 down too rescue a draw. Toggs says that there is plenty of time for his squad too gel and then dominate the league as they play Port Vale on Saturday

Toggs has also signed QPR striker Di Carmine for 125k, and Noel-Williams has left for 2.2M.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yeovil Town started their campaign in EC 3148 with two wins against slightly tougher opposition. A 1-0 home win against Port Vale was followed up by a great 1-0 away win to highly fancied Huddersfield Town. Manager David Belkevitz puts the early success down to capturing veteran goalkeeper Mark Crossley, 39 year old Crossley has been in amazing form since being signed by the Yeovil coach.

Guest Toggs

Yeovil Town 0-2 Port Vale

A loss at the hands of Port Vale tonight gives Toggs 1 point from his opening three games. He admits that this should be un-heard of with the money spent but says that its a matter of time before the team gel with the tactics and the wins roll in for Yeovil.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Another great perfomance from Mark Crossley in goal today in Yeovil Town's 3-0 destruction of Chesterfield at Saltergate which takes them to the top of the league with maximum points after three games. Yeovil coach David Belkevitz said after the match that his side played out of their skins and tore a dishevelled Chesterfield apart with open attacking football. "Crossley has been immense since I snapped him up for 80,000, he has the experience and his presence has been a big boost for the younger guys in the team," the Yeovil manager said after their third straight win in a row with no goals conceded.

Cheltenham Town 4-0 Yeovil Town

After a good start of six points from there opening two games, Yeovil hit reality by getting thrashed by an unmanaged Cheltenham side. Even the new signing of Macken couldn't conjure up a goal, as the away side went away worried. Next up is another league game against Chester, a game which Sam will be hoping to get at least a point from to get this result out of the clubs mind.

In transfer news Noel-Williams could well be leaving for a fee of £3.1 million, as he was placed on the transfer list after purchasing Macken. If sold, this money would be used to sign a goalkeeper, as well as another striker to replace Noel.

yeovil-2.jpg[/center]

[/img]

Another Great result for Yeovil Town as they go unbeaten in three with 1 draw and two victories. I think this team has gelled together very quickly and long may these great results continue.

:D :D :D