Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

YTFC Challenge - M/R Thread! NO SPAM!

Guest Toggs

Re: YTFC Challenge - M/R Thread! NO SPAM!

91_1197591431.gif

Yeovil Pull Off Duo Signing!

Toggs has completed the signings of Edgar Davids & Brad Jones from Free Agent & Middlesbrough respectively. Toggs says both will add a new class too the squad and hopes the signing of a proven keeper will help steady Yeovil's dodgy defensive form.

Davids takes up the CM role in a 3-5-2 formation, partnering Randall in the centre with Schlinderin behind them. Toggs thinks this powerful midfield will play a big part in Yeovil's season with Petkovic & Bogdanovic/Tomlin on the Wings for Yeovil.

Toggs also has a 10k bid on Bolton's Chris Basham. Bolton are currently unmanaged and Toggs is praying that they dont get picked up by anyone within the next 24 hours.

2348_1227521674.jpg1142_1220027279.jpg

33061_1226923377.jpg

24_front_small.gif91_1197591431.gif209_front_small.gif

Yeovil Fans Applaued Team After Passionate Win! (Friendly)

The Yeovil team was treated to a standing ovation after coming back from 3 - 0 down in the last ten minutes to win, John Paul Kissock was awarded MoM after scoring the Hat-Trick that made it even, Kissock joined for 700k from Accrington Stanley after snubbing a move back to Everton. Craig Lindfield and Keith Treacy also joined, Lindfield spent his first game for Yeovil on the bench while Treacy played LM and scored the winner.

This win was the first of the season after but was only as friendly Losing the opener and drawing the second match.

Yeovil Town 2-1 Chesterfield

After a soul destroying four-nil loss against Cheltenham Yeovil had to bounce back with a positive result against an unmanaged Chesterfield side. Andy Welsh opened the scoring with a goal in the opening minute of the game, which immediately put Yeovil on the front foot with the crowd right behind them. Paul Warne then made it 2-0 on 33 minutes with his five goal in the opening four league games. Chester scored in the second half to pull a goal back, but it was only a consolation goal as Yeovil held onto their 2-1 advantage. This result leaves Yeovil in 5th, getting nine points from their opening four games. Next up in the league is a home game against Port Vale.

Guest Toggs

MANAGERS ARE REMINDED THAT I NEED YOUR SCREENSHOTS MY SUNDAY, 8PM OR YOU WILL NOT GET YOURE POINTS FOR THIS MONTH!

PM's Will Be Going Out Tonight!

Guest Toggs

Toggs your in the same league as me for my Yeovil' date=' I'm not doing screenshots for nothing...[/quote']

Lazy lazy boy :)

Yours are covered then. PM'ing are currently in the process of being sent around :)

Guest Toggs

91_1197591431.gif

First Win For Toggs

Toggs'es Yeovil finally got their first win of the season as Toggs'es side got a convincing 5-0 win over Rochdale. Rodgers (2), Lujambio, Coly & Jenkins got the Yeovil goals and Toggs was estatic with the win that getd his side off of their feet.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Manager David Belkevitz was ecstatic yesterday after his Yeovil side slammed SIX goals past a Gillingham side that didn't know what had hit them. Yeovil kept their 100% away record intact with a blistering show of great football. Once again, new signing and club captain Mark Crossley kept another clean sheet, having only let in one goal in five matches since his arrival to the club. "We still have a long way to go and there are some good sides out there but we're in good shape," the Yeovil coach said after their demolition of Gillingham. GILLINGHAM 0 - 6 YEOVIL TOWN

Guest Toggs

A good week for Yeovil after the 5-0 demolishing of Rochdale. 2 convincing wins has took them after 4 games, in a horrible 17th, too 5th in the table.

Yeovil dominated on all fronts and statistics showed that as they scraped past Chesterfield only by a scoreline of 1-0, which was extremely un-reflective too the match.

Last night saw Darlington become the victims of a battering from Toggs'es Yeovil. Lujambio, Schofield (2), Warne (3) & Randal got the goals on a rememberable night which saw Yeovil ease past theyre opponents by a scoreline of 7-2.

Ive found a devestating front-line with Lujambio & Warne and wil now keep Warne! :) Looking forward too all my rises in the coming weeks with people like Brad Jones, Jack Collison, Danny Welbeck & Samuel Di Carmine the pick of my expected risers.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Yeovil Town slammed five goals past a bemused Brentford side that didn't know what hit them. Leading three nil at half time, they took the foot of the gas and Brentford scored twice in the last six minutes but by then the game was lost to the home team. Final score, Brentford 2 - 5 Yeovil Town. This win stretches their lead at the top to three points over Bradford City and Brighton.

Guest Toggs

Yeovil Town beat top of the table, Huddersfield Town by 3-1 too move up too 5th in the table. Mark Randall got a quick-fire brace that gave Yeovil the three points.

Next up is Luton Town. Really looking forward too the English reviews now as i will see plenty of rises :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Bournemouth 0-0 Yeovil Town

Yeovil Town stay top tonight after their 0-0 draw at Bournemouth. After their surprising 1-0 defeat at home to Grimsby Town last week, coach David Belkevitz had some harsh words to say to his squad but they still could not find the net after all their possession play in today's nil nil draw, and just as in last weeks match, Yeovil dominated and peppered the Bournemouth goal but couldn't hit the target, manager Belkevitz said he would be making some changes in the attack for the English Cup game against Rotherham Utd on Monday.

Guest Toggs

A scoreless draw with Lincoln City leaves Toggs'es Yeovil in 5th, 5 points away from league leaders, Huddersfield Town. He plays a managed Norwich side in the Cup on monday night and its a match Toggs has already admitted, he's desprate too win.

The rating increases start next week-ish. Toggs can expect alot of rises that will mean his side inevitasbly become one of the best in the division.

Tis' all.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Hey Toggs, I just got offered the Bolton Wndrs job in the first division, don't I get 10 points for that? :D

Guest Toggs

Decided that no additional points will be added onto totals for job offers as if you're doing well with a Yeovil and your in a setup with managers leaving left, right & centre, you're bound too get more job offers.

Also, actually getting the big clubs wanting you isn't really in your hands and not something you do really... Despite the results helping there is the same amount of chance Chelsea wanting you from Chesterfield.

I could add this into the points system into the future though, if i feel its necessary.

Now lets keep this thread too Match Reports please.

Guest Toggs

I beat Norwch on Peno's last night too set up a Third-Round Tie with Celtenham Town... So i could get in the 4th Round easily! The cup win also gained me a good 400k which means im now out of debt and on 1k

League again tommorow against Rotheram. Will ahve too rest Egar Davids & Johan Lujambio for the game, so id take a draw from the game.

Guest Toggs

My mixed side between first teamers and youngsters overcame Cheltenham by an empathtic scoreline of 4-0 too set up a 4th round tie with Barnsley, of whom I will also play in the third round of the English Shield in a weeks time. Goals on the night came from Bogdanovic, Warne, Randall & Schofield.

22 points from 13 games in the league puts me in a respectable third place, a point off of an automatic spot, trailing first place Huddersfield by 6 points. Playing 6th placed Leyton Orient on Wednesday, and again a bits&bobs side will play. Hoping i can get a narrow win.

15 rises so far. Still have the likes of Chris Basham, Jack Collision & Brad Jones hopefully too rise.

Tonight I beat Charlton to set up a 4th round tie against much lower rated NMF Peterborough. Posibly a 5th round tie on the cards here. Next week i play Doncaster at home in the other cup 3rd round, which is certainly winnable. Dilemna is whether to field stronger teams at the expense of the league, where i currently sit 3rd with 24 points (was 1st but just got beat by a very strong Darlington). Squad value has increased to £25m with £1.4m in the bank. Still got Possebon and Collison who i hope will rise.