What would you do if this happened to you?

Kyle Turner

This threads a bit of fun, haven't had time to see if there's one already, so sorry if ones already been made and by all means delete this one, and give me the link, anyway.. This thread is a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show or Jerry Springer, i will provide different scenarios, and everyone simply discusses what they would do..

I'll start with..

Your daughter, 15, has been prostituting herself for money

A typical Jeremy Kyle storyline there.:)

What would you do.:)

Re: What would you do if this happened to you?

This threads a bit of fun' date=' haven't had time to see if there's one already, so sorry if ones already been made and by all means delete this one, and give me the link, anyway.. This thread is a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show or Jerry Springer, i will provide different scenarios, and everyone simply discusses what they would do..

I'll start with..

Your daughter, 15, has been prostituting herself for money

A typical Jeremy Kyle storyline there.:)

What would you do.:)[/quote']

what does my daughter look like ? :P

okay mate.

Your wife who you had been with for 10 years had been stealing from you.

She wouldn't need to, as she knows she can ask me if she wants money.. Plus, we share everything so shes would only be stealing from herself..

How many others have you got Kyle? These ain't very good tbh... :o

Your daughter' date=' 15, has been prostituting herself for money

[/quote']

I honestly have no idea what I would do other than be quite devostated.

that one wouldnt bother me to much personally

You find out after 5 years from your wife that she had an affair with someone' date=' and he could possible be the father of your daughter.. and wait

All she remembers of him was she met him online and his username was "Neller" :eek:[/quote']

I would PM this Neller dude and offer to buy him a GM for the truth of what happened.

You find out after 5 years from your wife that she had an affair with someone' date=' and he could possible be the father of your daughter.. and wait

All she remembers of him was she met him online and his username was "Neller" :eek:[/quote']

Personally i'd want to get a DNA test to determine who the father of the baby was then i'd deal with the wife.;) If the baby turned out to not me mine then i don't really know because you would have been grown to love the baby, then i'd go round and sort out Neller.;)

lol.

What would you do Neller from your position?

I would hunt "Neller" down to find out if he knew she was already in a relationship before getting it on with her, just to find out who was guilty of the wooing initally.... If this "Neller" character did know then I would proceed to take a baseball bat out of the boot of my car and batter the fool.. :o .. If it was the wife, then I would leave her, take the child and everything she owned...

That better?

I would commit suicicde.Why? because she's had an affair with a Liverpool fan:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would have a DNA test if its mine then i won't do anything cept be a father if its Nellers then i will chuck him through the nearest window:D :D :D :D :D

I would hunt "Neller" down to find out if he knew she was already in a relationship before getting it on with her' date=' just to find out who was guilty of the wooing initally.... If this "Neller" character did know then I would proceed to [b']take a baseball bat out of the boot of my car and batter the fool..[/b] :o .. If it was the wife, then I would leave her, take the child and everything she owned...

That better?

Might get in trouble from the police though:D It wouldn't be quite as easy as just taking the child would it? wouldn't the Wife have something to say about that?

I would hunt "Neller" down to find out if he knew she was already in a relationship before getting it on with her' date=' just to find out who was guilty of the wooing initally.... If this "Neller" character did know then I would proceed to take a baseball bat out of the boot of my car and batter the fool.. :o .. If it was the wife, then I would leave her, take the child and everything she owned...

That better?[/quote']

wahooo Dai's back!

what if you went around to his house though, and an old lady answered the door.

"Neller? she says, there was a Neller but he died around 120 yeaaaaars gooo" ok ok ive gone too far, to many movies for me :o

Guest .кєσgн

okay mate.

If she is your wife - then what you own is her's and vica-versa..

So it wouldnt matter, she wouldnt of stole.

Guest .кєσgн

oo I know one' date=' what if you found out your wife / gf used to actually be a man :eek:

seriously guys I need advice on this one :D[/quote']

You would know before, you wont be her wife/gf if you hadnt...well...;)

You know :rolleyes:

If she is your wife - then what you own is her's and vica-versa..

So it wouldnt matter' date=' she wouldnt of stole.[/quote']

Okay, lets change that one around a winy bit..

Your girlfriend who you had just moved in with after being with her for several years, you went out and stayed at a mates house for the night, and you got back and she'd moved out and stole all of your stuff? then what would you do? and of course you had no way of contacting her..