Sign in to follow this  
JuniorBlue

The Stockport County Country Challenge

Re: The Stockport County Country Challenge

With Deep Regret...

After considering my position in this challenge and the commitment of such things i'll have like GCSE's and Various College Interviews, I'll be less active on Forum and with a lack of commitment of many members (not all) in this challenge, i've decided to end it. The ideas and effort was initialised with me, and the hype around the first game was brill. But all good things come to and end, and interest was lost after 1st/2nd game. I'd like to thank all managers for competiting, but my time has ran out on this challenge. Feel free however, to carry on this challenge between yourself, but i now have no part of this challenge. Over and Out.

With Deep Regret...

After considering my position in this challenge and the commitment of such things i'll have like GCSE's and Various College Interviews' date=' I'll be less active on Forum and with a lack of commitment of many members (not all) in this challenge, i've decided to end it. The ideas and effort was initialised with me, and the hype around the first game was brill. But all good things come to and end, and interest was lost after 1st/2nd game. I'd like to thank all managers for competiting, but my time has ran out on this challenge. Feel free however, to carry on this challenge between yourself, but i now have no part of this challenge. Over and Out.[/color']

I thought of quiting this challenge too. Haven't update my Stockport tactic for few weeks already.

With Deep Regret...

After considering my position in this challenge and the commitment of such things i'll have like GCSE's and Various College Interviews' date=' I'll be less active on Forum and with a lack of commitment of many members (not all) in this challenge, i've decided to end it. The ideas and effort was initialised with me, and the hype around the first game was brill. But all good things come to and end, and interest was lost after 1st/2nd game. I'd like to thank all managers for competiting, but my time has ran out on this challenge. Feel free however, to carry on this challenge between yourself, but i now have no part of this challenge. Over and Out.[/color']

:(:(:(:( I was really enjoying this challenge!my team were in great form!

Guest drseanfitz

With Deep Regret...

shame, because the french ratings are about to start and as soon as peoples ratings start to go up, i'm sure the posts would have started again.

With Deep Regret...

I'm still gonna keep my Stockport and I will keep everyone updated on how I'm doing, I hope some people will still keep their Stockports and maybe we could just share our success between us in this thread still ? :D

Guest drseanfitz

I'm still gonna keep my Stockport and I will keep everyone updated on how I'm doing' date=' I hope some people will still keep their Stockports and maybe we could just share our success between us in this thread still ? :D[/quote']

sounds like a plan, are you still sticking with the 3 countries?

Guest Toggs

Seems as if trying too set up a challenege rivalling mine wasnt a good idea :rolleyes:

If there are maybe 5+ people intrested in switching over too a different challenge, i have a Yeovil Challenge that if theyre is enough intrest, i may let people who are still after a challenge.

All details can be found on this post: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=519554&postcount=1

If you are intrested though, PM ME! Do not write on that thread. - or declare your intrest by posting on here!

Im only considering letting this happen if theyre is more than just the couple of managers intrested.

PLEASE NOTE: The challenge started in mid February, and competitiors in my compertiton already have their points accumiliated for that month. This means you would have no points for February and already be behind.

What i would offer too do if there is enough intrest is have my current competitors & myself in group 1, the original group, and set up a group 2 where the drop-outs from here would go into and battle against eachother, hence not being at a disadvantage.

Seems as if trying too set up a challenege rivalling mine wasnt a good idea :rolleyes:

If there are maybe 5+ people intrested in switching over too a different challenge' date=' i have a Yeovil Challenge that if theyre is enough intrest, i may let people who are still after a challenge.

All details can be found on this post: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=519554&postcount=1

If you are intrested though, PM ME! Do not write on that thread. - or declare your intrest by posting on here!

Im only considering letting this happen if theyre is more than just the couple of managers intrested.

PLEASE NOTE: The challenge started in mid February, and competitiors in my compertiton already have their points accumiliated for that month. This means you would have no points for February and already be behind.

What i would offer too do if there is enough intrest is have my current competitors & myself in group 1, the original group, and set up a group 2 where the drop-outs from here would go into and battle against eachother, hence not being at a disadvantage.

ill do the yeovil challenge ? should we start it again to make it fair

If there are maybe 5+ people intrested in switching over too a different challenge' date=' i have a Yeovil Challenge that if theyre is enough intrest, i may let people who are still after a challenge.

I had full respect for your challenge Toggs and still do, but my challenge was not to rival yours, as you falsely claim. Me and my brother have wanted to host a challenge on forum, and our attemps for the rating and nationality challenge in WC's didn't work, and the idea of yours and radebe's, along with jake alexiuk, nick and hemeneemy, we created this challenge.

AS stated previously the ideas were there, enthusiasm was there for a short period of time, but my life comes first before this game. If i want my 6/7 A grades i gotta work hard for them.

Guest Toggs

ill do the yeovil challenge ? should we start it again to make it fair

The challenge wont be starting again but you will have a separate group. So far theyre is 3 and if theyre is 5+ at the end of today, it will go ahead.

That's a shame, mine were doing rather well (at least it saves me having to ask how to do screenshots eh :))

Following a 5-2 win against Bournemouth in midweek and a 3-2 win against Lincoln City yesterday, Rest Of The World Stockport County moved into 4th place in EC3175 with a record of W3 D2 L0.

Won't be undefeated for much longer though - next up it's Round 1 of the cup away to Ipswich Town then not long after it's Round 1 of the Shield against some team called Everton...

Well...

As stated earlier, feel free to carry on with the challenge yourselves, but i no longer want to be any part of the challenge. Use this thread if you like, but i won't be able to organise any of the screenshots and organisation. Your choice my friends

:)

Well...

As stated earlier' date=' feel free to carry on with the challenge yourselves, but i no longer want to be any part of the challenge. Use this thread if you like, but i won't be able to organise any of the screenshots and organisation. Your choice my friends

:)[/center']

Well if anyone is up for a new challenge join my new Aldershot challenge.

I will try to get this running and it will stay.Clickhere